Share Your LaraX Updated Items

Ceka Cianci

39 minutes ago, Vanity Fair said:

Why do I have a feeling that I am going to be spending lots of Linden dollars this holiday season? I already see so many things and I want to buy buy BUY!

Hehe... will have to reload my account soon... trying to temper myself a bit though... don't want to leave my alts in the cold. :D

I think I can spread it out this season. I already splurged for a new head in the last Lelutka sale. Enough of my modest 5.3 Era threads fit LaraX. On the upside... a few of the LaraX outfits I'm looking at now also fit Legacy and Erika. (I wear some Legacy clothes for the anthro Bladencat Hume body.)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I have not seen much I will buy so far... but if my favorite creators update older stuff, I will buy it.

I have only a half dozen or so outfits so far, and still missing that all important cocktail dress and a formal gown, but when those appear I'm done for.

Thankfully, many of the creators I have in my favourite clothing LM folder have not released anything at all—or only 1 or 2 that I didn't like, such as ValentinaE and a weird gown with cutouts by Just Because—but when they start, like you, my Linden wallet is doomed.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

A few more combos (I love it when I find items from different brands that are 'combineable' :) )

Snapshot_20776psx.thumb.jpg.309847eb89e7880b248ae3eedd4d5a41.jpg

Roslyn Halle Peacoat over Roslyn Halle Top (@C88) and Avec Toi Beatrice Pants (@Uber)

Snapshot_20778ig.thumb.jpg.a53b3d0788d754bcf4200e9064fa5e1a.jpg

Seniha Shelby Jacket over Roslyn Halle Top and Skirt + GAWK Norwegian Knit Overknee Legwarmers (@mainstore)
(Overknee boots and legwarmers and such might have to be LaraX to avoid clipping - these are rigged for LaraX)

Gorgeous clothing, I want to know more about the background and photo, where was that taken or who makes the backdrop?

2 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Gorgeous clothing, I want to know more about the background and photo, where was that taken or who makes the backdrop?

Oh - those are quick and dirty shots taken up against the wall of my totaly messy sky/sand-box which I use for all kind of backdrops and setups for my blogging when I'm to lazy to find a good photo shoot location...

Just about in the middle of this mess:

Snapshot_20776ex.thumb.jpg.9d24b4f17303d96c5273c61891a7fefd.jpg

Those wall are just 64x64x2m cubes in plain white.

To stay on topic, here I am wearing the ValentinaE Gwyneth Ensamble for LaraX while pointing out the light direction:

Snapshot_20779ig.thumb.jpg.1f4ebd093a4c1e89cf28639c5aa1925b.jpg

Windlight/EEP is 'Annan Adored Realistic Ambient'  - which I use in about 99% of the pictures taken in this box...

Edited by taisiyakarpenko
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

19 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

To stay on topic, here I am wearing the ValentinaE Gwyneth Ensamble for LaraX ...

Just want to add, even is you are not a frequent purchaser of ValentinaE, this outfit is worth a second look. One of my issues with VE is that the textures often seem a little flat, that's not the case here at all. IMO it's a lovely, more modest, outfit. With any body, you may have to alpha portions of the legs, but that's par for the course with a narrow midi or maxi skirt.

image.thumb.png.e56e6b637ba68bb6a566dc4e6109fba1.png

Edited by Trinity Blakewell
  • Like 12

On 11/27/2023 at 7:26 AM, Blush Bravin said:

9e8186360e135d86bd541007f3dd6485.thumb.png.d62345f060cc181a53babaa2c65f4b59.pngMeva (paired with a BOM shirt) at Uber

I finally got round to buying this dress. What the demo didn't show was that when you buy the dress you can wear it as is, or wear it as separates. I took so long to buy because I wasn't sure I liked all the flowers at the bottom of the skirt. Now I can decide if I want flowers or not. Plus I can wear it as simply a skirt or a fur trimmed jacket. It comes with a nice HUD with lots of choices as well. I'm super glad I bought it now!

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 7

Report from my pillaging and ransacking of the gifts at the 2023 Holiday Shop and Hop event (remember, you can get in a day early if you join the Second Life Birthday group for free!):

Shop and Hop stores with LaraX/PetiteX gifts include (use the directory here to find the stores' booths: https://community.secondlife.com/blogs/entry/14556-your-guide-to-the-2023-holiday-shop-hop-including-early-access/ ) :

Blueberry (a tops fatpack), Salt & Pepper (a sweater dress fatpack), Sascha's Designs (a gown), MALified (a casual belted outfit with boots, MALified's gift is ONLY LaraX, no other sizes!)

I may have missed a few stores that weren't on my radar, so there might be more LaraX/PetiteX gifts out there. I focused on stores that I knew/hoped would have good gifts that I could wear year-round, and not just at Christmas. This was just a quick 'n' dirty first pass; I hope to go back sometime later to update this report.

If you do find other LaraX/PetiteX gifts at the Holiday Shop and Hop, please do share them here!

EDIT: Some more LaraX items! Boots from Ambrosia, a knit dress and scarf from Freda, and the Zury leggings fatpack gift from Addams (which was a previous gift from the Addams group notices) now includes LaraX when you unpack the Lara version from the unpacker HUD!

Edited by Vanity Fair
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Vanity Fair said:

Blueberry (a tops fatpack),

This is a retexture of an older release and has had the LaraX and PetiteX sizes added. If you already own that set you can use the HUD for that shirt as well. Same goes for the fatpack of the set, which is located on the wall just below the gift. Fortunately I had the fatpack of the complete outfit, so now I have a shirt, skirt, and boots in LaraX and PetiteX sizes that work with my HUDs from the previously purchased fatpack.

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

This is a retexture of an older release and has had the LaraX and PetiteX sizes added. If you already own that set you can use the HUD for that shirt as well. Same goes for the fatpack of the set, which is located on the wall just below the gift. Fortunately I had the fatpack of the complete outfit, so now I have a shirt, skirt, and boots in LaraX and PetiteX sizes that work with my HUDs from the previously purchased fatpack.

Yay! I expect the same will be true for the Zury leggings from Addams, which I'm pretty sure I have.

I love this bikini. It show just the amount of butt I want.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LECASTLE-Manuela-Bikini-Set-100-Original-Mesh-Design-NEW/25421148

boho_003.png.d674d5c7c7d22658dc751a8967d8a747.png

The top looks good with this boho skirt. Lots of texture options for both bikini and skirt.

boho_004.png.84b41ada16ad6521eb316d812e745f08.png

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ARTiS-Boho-Long-Skirt-80-textures-Sheer/22480207

• Like 5

On 11/26/2023 at 10:28 PM, Anna Nova said:

The bulk of the re-rigged and new-for-LaraX clothes seem to be sexy stuff, for half-naked girls.  Still looking for clothes that I would wear to go shopping or to visit Mom.

And the flannel dress from Lilleth mentioned (and LM'd) above.  Very pretty and comfortable.

• Like 1

I looked through the thread to see if this link was posted yet to make sure I wasn't throwing out something someone already gave to the thread..

My computer is back up, so I can start to contribute now.. Here is my first since getting back today.. The LaraX flickr group.

I hope to get more in here now that I can move much better on the net.. hehehe

Link:---> SL Maitreya LaraX ADs & Bloggers

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NiceThinShadow said:

Bumblebee has 4 cool outfits at Shop and hop, plus a 300l card which can be used there. Singles are 100 each conveniently

Tarara, you get the 300 lindens, but you can't use them at the booth. Nor in the store as the owner/creator messed up the system.

Same as with the giftcard of 300 lindens of Passion Rouge: not useable.

Edited by Dorientje Woller
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, NiceThinShadow said:

Bumblebee has 4 cool outfits at Shop and hop, plus a 300l card which can be used there. Singles are 100 each conveniently

2 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Tarara, you get the 300 lindens, but you can't use them at the booth. Nor in the store as the owner/creator messed up the system.

Same as with the giftcard of 300 lindens of Passion Rouge: not useable.

I got the $L 300 added to my store credit at Bumblebee, but I haven't tried to buy anything with it yet. Their Rome outfit in a couple mini pack color sets has LaraX sizes, and the top and cardigan in that set are 2 of my favorite clothing items, so I'm planning to get them. My previously bought color HUDs should work with them. 😊 

Bumblebee store credit doesn't expire and can be used on their weekend sales at their store.

• Like 2