Share Your LaraX Updated Items

Ceka Cianci

Here are some outfits that I've either purchased already or are in my demo folder waiting to go back and buy.

5e2cf0de834ec6e6170573e5d569c3f0.thumb.png.cd4265492de1f671e4be6437ff2a5918.pngIson at Dubai

f38541272ea5edb4e7f6ef2ef7e55a8a.thumb.png.be94d287be38fd7b408be754b45a5252.pngGawk turtleneck, Mait Vintage jeans

fe0c23a7435f8580f6894b3263bbc378.thumb.png.bd26a08ba08f462226244b66b98f901c.pngDead Doll shorts at Anthem, Ison sweater from Dubai

6e6fa5084fe489497994cd5feb2a9a5e.thumb.png.67a2f40b1c8c298786169ab4dd8e0ab4.png Tori Torricelli at Uber

9e8186360e135d86bd541007f3dd6485.thumb.png.d62345f060cc181a53babaa2c65f4b59.pngMeva (paired with a BOM shirt) at Uber

I tend to dress on the conservative side myself. So can totally relate. 

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 8

7 hours ago, Anna Nova said:

The bulk of the re-rigged and new-for-LaraX clothes seem to be sexy stuff, for half-naked girls.  Still looking for clothes that I would wear to go shopping or to visit Mom.

ISON has a lovely v-neck sweater and pants combo at Dubai. Lilleth has a shortish wool skirt with turtleneck sweater combo that's not too showy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Anna Nova said:

The bulk of the re-rigged and new-for-LaraX clothes seem to be sexy stuff, for half-naked girls.  Still looking for clothes that I would wear to go shopping or to visit Mom.

Some stuff for Lara does fit too with some alpha'ing, as long as it covers the main clipping areas [upper arm, upper thigh, pelvis, and with super tight tops, you have to watch the back of the upper shoulder blades too. I've had pretty good luck with a lot of sweater dresses, and high waist pants. I found a few things from the MP basics line of Baby Monkey that fit pretty well with the alpha [I keep meaning to look in my inventory and post which ones]. I've also had a huge luck with the bulk of my stuff from S@bbia fitting, being able to wear about 90-95% of the outfits I have from there, since most of it is modest, loose fitting clothing and she always includes an alpha layer too, so I usually don't have to alpha from the hud.

Edit;

Okay, got in world and grabbed all the items from Baby Monkey I demo'ed and was able to get to work with LaraX, most of them don't have an alpha, so the hud alpha will be needed. These all came from the MP, almost all were from the basics line were 10L each and all have demos available to test with [actually all her items have demos from what I could tell] and come with quite the color hud, plus an extra color hud [a couple of them even had two huds extra!] is available for the vast majority of them for free. I have no idea if the shape makes a difference, but I know that I was able to get them to work when I tested. This is not an extensive list ether, as I only grabbed the things I was interested in, so they may have more that could work too.

Tops

BM Bimi Dress Basics
BM Chenille Sweater Basics
BM Dennie Sweater Basics
BM Easy Sweater Basics
BM Jamie Shirt Basics
BM Marianne Sweater Basics
BM Sloppy Joe Basics
BM Tonal Stripe Sweater Basics

Bottoms

BM Cargo Skirt Basics
BM Embroidered Jeans Basics
BM Flared Jeans
BM NEW High Waist Jeans
BM Sports Leggings Basics
BM Suede Skirt Basics
BM Tweed Skirt Basics
BM Twill Skirt Basics
BM Twill Pants Basics

Dresses

BM Feria Dress Basics
BM Gil Dress Basics
BM Knit Shift Basics
BM Pamela Dress Basics
BM Raffaela Dress Basics
BM Sophie Dress Basics

Outfits

BM Demi Romper Basics

Coats and Jackets

BM Duster Coat Basics
BM Mohair Cardigan Basics
BM Pea Coat Basics
BM Puffa Jacket Basics

Edited by MissSweetViolet
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I am reposting this from the LaraX? thread here, since it fits into the discussion. I'm so glad you created this thread!

ViSion has already updated their Mell minidress and jacket to LaraX. It's now located at the front of the store, behind the front counter as you come in. If you bought it previously, you can get a redelivery for free, which includes the LaraX versions, which is great!

Turns out that I had bought the Mell outfit megapack, which also includes the boots, which still fit LaraX well! Here's what Vanity looks like wearing it, below. The fatpack of the dress, jacket and boots comes in 30 colours, and the dress itself comes in two versions in the pack, cotton or satin, and it includes optional panties (also in 30 colours via HUD). It's an outfit I turn to time and again!

P.S. the rigging is INSANELY good; once I was falling from a great height due to a vanished skybox, and the hem of the skirt on this dress actually fluttered as I fell! From that point on, I was a loyal ViSion customer. I mean, who thinks of little details like that when creating clothing??

Mell.jpg

Edited by Vanity Fair
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ShaydraPromise said:

Lara X Reminds me of the fashion of the runaway of the 90s early 2000's you make look like you're born to walk the runway.

Heck, just wait until two of my favourite fashion-forward designers Ecru and Mimikri start doing their amazing design work for Lara X. Then you'll see runway looks.

• Like 6

20231124b_Chicago.thumb.jpg.22398a4f4dbab5818cd66b806a0b549a.jpg

Don't forget the free group gift from Onyx LeShelle; Maitreya *Gigi Bodycon Dress* VIP Group Gift - depending on you body, breast size use of alpha required.

Over shoulders UNA Serena Jacket Camel. Until we get updates for LaraX from our favorite creators, we have to be a little creative like over shoulders and clever use of BOM alpha.

Original picture on Flickr ..:: Mrs メ in Chicago, Illinois ::.. - see also Maitreya Mesh Body - Laraメ

• Like 6

Got this one from Avec Toi (possibly from Uber, there is a ton of stuff, it seemed, for LaraX there).

Yeah, I'm waring sneakers (from Maitreya) with a suit - I didn't/don't have more formal flat shoes. And the pink everything else is do to being at a themed party (I was dressed out of theme, though I did joke that, at one point, showing that much ankle skin was provocative).

53356507368_53090e91e5_k.jpg

Edited by PJBear Bitey
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Anna Nova said:

Snapshot_20744ig.thumb.jpg.2c814e6a8742550688c4f237f548fdf8.jpg

Would totally visit MY mom in this...

(LaraX/PetiteX - Seniha Shelby jacket over Yasum Kendra top and Yasum Kendra pants @ Uber)

Edited by taisiyakarpenko
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

A few more combos (I love it when I find items from different brands that are 'combineable' :) )

Snapshot_20776psx.thumb.jpg.309847eb89e7880b248ae3eedd4d5a41.jpg

Roslyn Halle Peacoat over Roslyn Halle Top (@C88) and Avec Toi Beatrice Pants (@Uber)

Snapshot_20778ig.thumb.jpg.a53b3d0788d754bcf4200e9064fa5e1a.jpg

Seniha Shelby Jacket over Roslyn Halle Top and Skirt + GAWK Norwegian Knit Overknee Legwarmers (@mainstore)
(Overknee boots and legwarmers and such might have to be LaraX to avoid clipping - these are rigged for LaraX)

• Like 10

4 hours ago, PJBear Bitey said:

Got this one from Avec Toi (possibly from Uber, there is a ton of stuff, it seemed, for LaraX there).

Yeah, I'm waring sneakers (from Maitreya) with a suit - I didn't/don't have more formal flat shoes. And the pink everything else is do to being at a themed party (I was dressed out of theme, though I did joke that, at one point, showing that much ankle skin was provocative).

53356507368_53090e91e5_k.jpg

That looks like the Artemis... hmm, will have to go to Uber and look that up. I've no problem with sneakers and suits... sometimes I leave the slacks at 'home' and wear jeans with the Doc Martens instead lol...  

• Like 1