what’s your inventory element count?

Hana Kiko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Jessie Venus said:

and optionally, how much roughly do you guess you’ve spent on second life? just curious!

Current inventory is jut a tad of 178,000 (yikes, got to get that down a bit).   ETA: That figure include the Library items, mine is roughly 4000 less than that.

And I don't even want to contemplate the second question.  However, if I hadn't spent the money in SL over the years, it still would have been spent on some sort of entertainment.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

Approximately 77,000.  My goal is to always keep it under 80k.  Half of that is clothing.

And yes, I do purges on a fairly regular basis.  Thankfully I kept a lot of system layer clothing right after BOM came out. I spent HOURS trying on all of it to see if the textures were high quality or blurry on mesh.    I do keep a small amount of really old clothing that's just too hilarious to toss (and occasionally has won me some lindens in "noob" contests).  The ARC on some of those old flexi ballgowns is astonishing.

I don't even want to try to calculate how much I've spent in 14 years. 

108,688. It was in the 90s a few days ago. 👀

Looks like I need to do another round of "delete all your dang demos, woman!" That plus I picked up tons of free stuffs over the holidays.

What I spend - no idea. I try to keep it under what I used to pay for Netflix every month, so not very much overall.

My inventory is currently at 89k.

My inworld spending (not counting Premium and land fees) adds up to around $35 a month, with about half of that coming from inworld earnings as a host & DJ. Not all of that is spent on virtual goods though, this also includes tips for other DJs and hosts.  If I add in my premium fees and land fees as well, I'm spending around $500 a year, and that's been fairly constant over the past 4-5 years (before that it was much less).  So... it looks like I've probably spent somewhere in the region of $5,000 over 14 years. 

That's actually... less than I was expecting.

ehm... at accountlevel i don't own that much :)  but most houses furniture and landscaping items i share between my accounts to prevent to many double spendings.

me   : 15702
main : 21490
my oldest : 10564
the others mostly between 5000 and 12000

apart from some accounts that have horrible names, most are mesh, and very thankfull to Lelutka and cooperative creators in the december sales for their free items! .. saved me a lot!

Almost 27k.
There is not much of my own money in it.
I had almost always a few things to sell and people are kind enough to buy enough of my stuff to pay for my moderate SL expenses, that are mostly upload costs, as far as it concerns my inventory.

I try to stay under 50k, now around 44k. The more I have the more messy it gets and then I forget what I have so I try to delete as many things as I can, for example copies of clothing for bodies I don't wear and never will, all NCs, LMs ad textures that come with the products and I am sure I won't use them etc.

How much I have spent on my SL? Since I brought back this account it's been WAY TOO MUCH and it was totally not worth it in many cases. I could have bought probably a few good computers for that. There's no way I am using all the things I have bought so a few months ago I decided to limit my shopping habits and all the lands I owned. It was easier than I'd thought.

My goal has been to keep it under 100,000 but it's recently shot up to 131,000.  That should go down once I open my latest acquisitions and dump the meh items. I've no idea what I've spent over the years.  I know that once I started working as a host my spending shot way up and it's gone down quite a bit since I retired. I haven't bought Lindens since about 2012 though (when I started hosting) and now I'm just living off the proceeds from selling my mainland which I did in 2019.

Mine's been bouncing between 45k and 48k for years. I seem to create or buy things about as fast as I toss them. I have no idea how much I have spent over the last 16 years. Except for my first year or so in SL, though, I have spent only what I have earned in world.  I don't bring RL cash into SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.