1 hour ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Just when I start to think there might be hope yet for the human race, then you have to go and squash it.

But why would you have such hopes to begin with? You know better! 

Stores that have 20-30 'new releases' .. Like, how long is a release 'new'? How quick do they spit things out? If I step into a store and half of it is 'new', my first instinct is that it's all bootlegged or prefabs. No way all that was made in the past month. Yet it's '100% original mesh', yeah?

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Stores that have 20-30 'new releases' .. Like, how long is a release 'new'? How quick do they spit things out? If I step into a store and half of it is 'new', my first instinct is that it's all bootlegged or prefabs. No way all that was made in the past month. Yet it's '100% original mesh', yeah?

There is one store that I know of that does quarterly releases timed with the seasons - Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.  So when they release 'new' stuff, it really is a lot of items and they stay on the 'new' wall until the next season's stuff comes out.

I do know what you mean though and those stores actually make me chuckle, as well as shake my head.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

8 minutes ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

....infantalized, baby faced female avatars with bloody noses, snotty noses, bruised faces, bloody faces, bite marks, cut marks etc. WTF is that all about? Fetish? Trying to get a reaction? Creepy step dad in RL?

On sale, this weekend only!

A lovely long-sleeved crop with the graphic "Daddy's Lil C*m Dumpster."

No, I'm not making this up.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

WTF is that all about?

I'm thinking it might be the fatigue of those noodle-necks that are so popular, they end up flopping their faces into their keyboards when they give way!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

🤢🤢🤮

There's a lot of edgecasing "Daddy-Babygirl-Incest" stuff at the moment in SL. It's "hot." It's actually one of the issues I'm addressing in my new exhibition opening on Thursday, "Virtual Toxic."

I'm not supposed to advertise and all, but details in my forum signature. This is one of the relevant images, that I've post here before. (There's another that I'm pretty sure the mods would zap.)

Daddy's Little Girl

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

There's a lot of edgecasing "Daddy-Babygirl-Incest" stuff at the moment in SL.

It's not just SL, unfortunately .. Just check out P-hub's front page. ¬¬ It's 'in'. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

There's a lot of edgecasing "Daddy-Babygirl-Incest" stuff at the moment in SL. It's "hot." It's actually one of the issues I'm addressing in my new exhibition opening on Thursday, "Virtual Toxic."

I'm not supposed to advertise and all, but details in my forum signature. This is one of the relevant images, that I've post here before. (There's another that I'm pretty sure the mods would zap.)

Daddy's Little Girl

It never goes away, Scylla, I've been battling this stuff for years. The more you see, the more you see. And the rest that I could say is definitely not for public PG-rated forums. 

Edited by Marigold Devin
NOT for
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Orwar said:

It's not just SL, unfortunately .. Just check out P-hub's front page. ¬¬ It's 'in'. 

This depraved sh*t is being 'normalized' all over the world .. its a process thats been going on for.. ever. The only difference now is that its all out in the open. MAPs (minor attracted person) are wanting to be included under the LGBT umbrella. Ped*phillia is being considered a sexual orientation in some communities. .. lowering the age of consent to 12 .. I'm done ranting..😒

6 minutes ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

I'm done ranting..😒

Just one of many reasons to join Misanthropes Anonymous! 

You should see the club house, it's completely-- Empty. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

MAPs (minor attracted person) are wanting to be included under the LGBT umbrella. Ped*phillia is being considered a sexual orientation in some communities. .. lowering the age of consent to 12 ..

No. Just no. They can try all they want to Kevin Spacey their way into the LGBT community with that horsesh!t but they will never ever be accepted nor claimed as our own. I am so sick of them trying to throw us under the bus with their criminal depravity. GTFO

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

This depraved sh*t is being 'normalized' all over the world .. its a process thats been going on for.. ever. The only difference now is that its all out in the open. MAPs (minor attracted person) are wanting to be included under the LGBT umbrella. Ped*phillia is being considered a sexual orientation in some communities. .. lowering the age of consent to 12 .. I'm done ranting..😒

Rant away, it's justified. P-philia makes me wish I had a gun, because those sickos really have no place in this world. Much more should be done to protect minors. P-philes get prison, kids get a lifetime of mental health issues that never completely go away.  Never will or should this be normalised. 

• Like 6

And another pet peeve I have, not totally unrelated to what's been discussed recently in this thread is how many people claim to be on the autism/autistic spectrum as if that will explain their unacceptable/criminal behaviour.

Edited by Marigold Devin
We didn't have autism in my day - a spade was a spade and still is a paedo is a paedo.
  • Like 5

What continues to bother me in SL is the rationalizations..."but she has breasts...she has hips...a child wouldn't wear those shoes...we're ALL adults here so what does it matter?"

But it's exactly what was said, the baby faces, the snotty noses (that horrid snot bubble especially),  huge eyes and the 'cutesy' pigeon toes on the avatars with some shape that makes it all the more cringy to me.  People do know females have breasts before they are 18?

• Like 4

P*dos (I refuse to use map as that makes it seem more legitimate that it deserves.) will not and have NEVER been Accepted by the  LGBT+/Queer community. We did not go through decades upon decades of  being falsely accused of being  p*dos,  with many of us being victims of the scumbags,  only for them to try and use our hard fought battles for equality to try and excuse their disgusting abuse. Any that try to slither there way into our spaces can kindly  go and die in a pit.

Peeve:

When you have to miss out on black Friday sales because you don't get paid until the next Tuesday.

Edited by Robin Kiyori
When the learning difficulties make your brain miss the very important word between two others.
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

And another pet peeve I have, not totally unrelated to what's been discussed recently in this thread is how many people claim to be on the autism/autistic spectrum as if that will explain their unacceptable/criminal behaviour.

To add to that, when people self diagnose themselves and refuse to see a doctor. I know of many people who have done that and for people like me who went to see an actual doctor and got properly diagnosed. It feels like a big kick in the face.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

What continues to bother me in SL is the rationalizations..."but she has breasts...she has hips...a child wouldn't wear those shoes...we're ALL adults here so what does it matter?"

But it's exactly what was said, the baby faces, the snotty noses (that horrid snot bubble especially),  huge eyes and the 'cutesy' pigeon toes on the avatars with some shape that makes it all the more cringy to me.  People do know females have breasts before they are 18?

We know that. But here is the thing, when you have those people. With big heads that are not proportional neck, big eyes snotty nosed. Yet they have a body of an adult and are hypersexualizing themselves. It's honestly kinda creepy and looks like babies with adult bodies.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Robin Kiyori said:

P*dos (I refuse to use map as that makes it seem more legitimate that it deserves.) will not and have NEVER been Accepted by the  LGBT+/Queer community. We did not go through decades upon decades of  being falsely accused of being  p*dos,  with many of us being victims of the scumbags,  only for them to try and use our hard fought battles for equality to try and excuse their disgusting abuse. Any that try to slither there way into our spaces can kindly  go and die in a pit.

Peeve:

When you have to miss out on black Friday sales because you don't get paid until the next Tuesday.

Well for one, that was just a big troll that was created on 4chan that these disgusting people took to realistically. For two yeah they should never be in the LGBTQ community. But then you also have people who go we shouldn't be mean to people who have ideations of well doing the nasty with kids. Yes we should, it's gross and disgusting and should be frowned upon. And I would rather them get help before they go harming a child.

• Like 1