Why do things never go smooth, when you try to update an avatar? Wanted to switch the male alt to bom. Great, body and head have updates for that and the skin is on a texture layer anyway. All could be so perfect... but no, for some reason the hair decided to not work with this updated head. It makes part of the face invisible. 🙄

8 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

He uses it to cover his soft underbelly.

.. Are you calling me fat?!

giphy.gif

Pet peeve: It's 21.45-ish, you're knackered, and quite ready to go to bed. Forward to 01.36, you still haven't gone to bed because there was a distraction, and you're no longer at all feeling tired. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Orwar said:

.. Are you calling me fat?!

giphy.gif

Pet peeve: It's 21.45-ish, you're knackered, and quite ready to go to bed. Forward to 01.36, you still haven't gone to bed because there was a distraction, and you're no longer at all feeling tired. 

e3f3f2773d76f16ed11b17ad28efb9a62addc6ca

How's that for a second wind? 🤭

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Today's peeve: Calling a refactoring of a rather specific function "broken" simply because it does not work the way you're used to or the way you want it to (which - when examples are given always includes or is lead off with examples where you are no longer favored by it).

• Like 5

I got bored with my Linden trailer and thought about trying for a different house, so I abandoned it and started the "fun" process of look, refresh, look, refresh ad nauseum until I FINALLY found a vacancy in the "style" of house I wanted.  Didn't like that particular house, so abandoned it and started the whole process over and over again. 

I can handle the "only 10 refreshes then 10 min time out" thing.  It's annoying, but it IS only 10 mins.  What peeves me is having to wait 24HRS to do this all over again cos I kept disliking the houses I was being given and kept trying for one in particular.

Yes I am being entitled about this, and I can live with that.

• Like 2

Spending an obscene amount of time trying to make an old pair of pants work on an updated body. Sometimes there's no saving old clothes rigged for Jake v.1. Why did they have to break old content with v.2, I'll never know.

brokenjake.thumb.jpg.36efcb53d351a2630759d911f45267fe.jpg

Because I really like this particular pair of pants I was determined to make it work. Fortunately I can mod the body to fit Slink feet. Releasing a modifiable version of their bodies is the best decision Belleza made.

fixedjake.thumb.jpg.73c5e78ed2c3d55b5d8b9fc47b464cc8.jpg

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

When I stayed at my sister's house a few times --- her man in the early morning would sing "Gooooood Morning! Goood Morning!  It's a beautiful day! I wanted to PK him so fast! haha

My cell phone alarm has a ringtone that sings that. Sure it isn't his alarm going off?

Ps-I want to do the same to the cell but it does get me up at least.

Edited by Arielle Popstar

18 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

It's everywhere in the UK, and nobody here even knows what it's about.  If we ever start eating turkeys on a special day in November I'm going to hide. :ph34r:

So, you get to benefit from the sales without having to do the family gathering -- many folks would be jealous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1