2 other users is also here

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

ok, Ceka. Now you're just confusing me . . .

😏

That link you quoted, I went there to see what it was and it was online user list and showed where everyone was at..

I seen myself there but with this eyeball next to my name and my name was like shaded or not highlighted..

It showed that I was looking at the online user list..

I was curious if anyone else seen me in that list or if I don't show up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arielle Popstar said:

I use this quite a lot when I want to quickly have a gander at who is currently on line and where, and it was really useful when we had a particularly vile troll who was making new accounts every few minutes. It made it much easier and quicker to report them and have them nipped in the bud, although that's us doing the job of a Linden moderator for free again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Yes, you been stalk-able in the forums long before this :)

If only I could believe anyone cared enough to stalk me! I'd glam it up a bit!

You know, pumps, swirly scarf, skirt and top deigned to show off just "enough" when I "innocently" bend over to pick up my dropped cigarette holder . . .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

If only I could believe anyone cared enough to stalk me! I'd glam it up a bit!

You know, pumps, swirly scarf, skirt and top deigned to show off just "enough" when I "innocently" bend over to pick up my dropped cigarette holder . . .

9513ef52701a887e32196690c5932584.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It helps to be really egotistical.

• When other people are reading the same thread as me, my exquisite taste in threads is reaffirmed.
  • When nobody else is reading a thread, I know I've discovered content of interest exclusively to the most discerning readers.
13 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

(And I'm not the only one who's noticed, btw.)

I mean… as intrusive surveillance goes, it's hard to beat the good ol' gossip hotline.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

It helps to be really egotistical.

• When other people are reading the same thread as me, my exquisite taste in threads is reaffirmed.
  • When nobody else is reading a thread, I know I've discovered content of interest exclusively to the most discerning readers.

I mean… as intrusive surveillance goes, it's hard to beat the good ol' gossip hotline.

I approve and agree!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

In Florida, Gator tail is a delicacy!

I've had gator tail before.. I don't know how it's usually prepared, but the way I had it , it was really good,kind of sweet and a little chewy, but in a good way too.. It had a light kind of green tone to it also.. I don't know if that was how they prepared it , but what ever way it was that i had it, it was really good..

I liked it a lot.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I've had gator tail before.. I don't know how it's usually prepared, but the way I had it , it was really good,kind of sweet and a little chewy, but in a good way too.. It had a light kind of green tone to it also.. I don't know if that was how they prepared it , but what ever way it was that i had it, it was really good..

I liked it a lot.

It's a "tougher than most" cut of meat.  A bit gamey, but not as much as "frog" or anything.

Usually it is just deep fried, like a "chicken nugget".

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

It's a "tougher than most" cut of meat.  A bit gamey, but not as much as "frog" or anything.

Usually it is just deep fried, like a "chicken nugget".

It was in a platter of other things like, squid and hot octopus and things like that , but the gator wasn't fried.. It was already cut up into these light green, like pastel green cubes. It didn't taste gamey at all. They must have had a certain way they prepared it or something.. It was awhile ago, before i was even married.. I just remember the guy I was with pointing at things i should try..

I remember when I tried the gator, stood out.. The other stuff was good too. But that sweet taste to the gator was burned into my brain. I was expecting something totally different.

I remember, It was a really really nice restaurant.. They had like courses N stuff and every time they would light anything on fire, I remember the waiters going OOOOOPAHHHH!!  hehehe

They had this flaming cheese that was to die for! It was sooo good too..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I've had gator tail before

I've had deep fried alligator in New Orleans! It was in a chilli and garlic sauce with bay leaves, and was OUT OF THIS WORLD :P One of the nicest things I've ever tasted...if you ever go to the restaurant Cochon, definitely order it. Somebody put the recipe online, but is a bit hard for me to find an alligator in London...:/🐊

image.thumb.jpeg.52ef86ad857fc9dcbf6a89ee6b558163.jpeg

Edited by Rat Luv
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

I've had deep fried alligator in New Orleans! It was in a chilli and garlic sauce with bay leaves, and was OUT OF THIS WORLD :P One of the nicest things I've ever tasted...if you ever go to the restaurant Cochon, definitely order it. Somebody put the recipe online, but is a bit hard for me to find an alligator in London...:/🐊

image.thumb.jpeg.52ef86ad857fc9dcbf6a89ee6b558163.jpeg

If I ever see it on a menu again and I'm always looking and asking, I'll get gator prepared any way, in a beat of a hearts time.. hehehe

That looks really good. I don't eat fried food hardly at all.. But some things I make exceptions for..

Gator is gooooood!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I liked it a lot.

It should look just like deep batter fried chicken. If it's chewy, it's cooled too much. There should not be any green tones.

From Tunk's Cypress Inn that has served gator for about 35 years or so:

rs=w:360,h:270.6766917293233,cg:true

https://tunkscypressinn.com/menu

🤐

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

It should look just like deep batter fried chicken. If it's chewy, it's cooled too much. There should not be any green tones.

From Tunk's Cypress Inn that has served gator for about 35 years or so:

rs=w:360,h:270.6766917293233,cg:true

https://tunkscypressinn.com/menu

🤐

I only had it the one time.. They probably marinaded it is something to give it that color..

What ever they did to it, it was really good.

• Like 3

On 8/30/2022 at 4:58 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

"I've been hopping around, following you as you have been moving across the forum, and I have come to some conclusions. 1) You are here ALL the time, and clearly don't have a life, and are never actually in-world, and 2) you really like those naked pics, don't you? I mean, REALLY like them . . . hmmmmmmmm."

Darn, I will have to be really careful what post I leave myself logged in on when I'm browsing at work on breaks (in between actual work).

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.