Protecting Second Life From Hate Groups Hiding & Organizing Here

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 1/12/2021 at 5:13 AM, Burper Tilling said:

The natural assumption would be that macho ultra right-wing people would be the last to come to SL. I've seen the suggestion that people like terrorists could use SL as a secret means of communication specially if they use notecards to communicate. LL might have access to everybody's notecards.  I don't know but the chances of any secret communications ever being found or understood would be infinitesimal.

So what you're saying is that... because I took the oath to protect the constitution, that makes me right wing or a terrorist? Tell me. What's wrong with right wing? I'll tell you what's wrong with the leftist extremist attempting to dismantle our country. Explain exactly, no rhetoric, what President Trump did that offended you. Do you understand that Second Life thrives under free enterprise,  what leftists are burning buildings down to abolish? Are you ignoring the fact that not only, was the election tampered with, and votes stolen from millions of Americans we will never have free and fair elections if this continues. Answer me this, since I'm aware every libtard will throw the usual tantrum they have been throwing for the last 4 years, is it ok for deceased citizens to vote? Is it ok for democrats to just deny suspicious activity and stone wall investigations while intimidating those that believed that what happened was wrong? Is it ok to burn businesses down? Is it ok to take money from American's pockets what they rightfully earned but have to give it up to bogus programs that support perfectly able people to "ride the system". Have you actually read the Constitution? Just stacking some questions for those thinking that supporting President Trump is hate, not a chance. No. The 1st amendment affords me to express myself under the guidance of the law. You see, I didn't throw any bottles, or kill innocent people in the streets holding an American Flag.. 

Edited by Audiobuff007
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Audiobuff007 said:

So what you're saying is that... because I took the oath to protect the constitution, that makes me right wing or a terrorist? Tell me. What's wrong with right wing? I'll tell you what's wrong with the leftist extremist attempting to dismantle our country. Explain exactly, no rhetoric, what President Trump did that offended you. Do you understand that Second Life thrives under free enterprise,  what leftists are burning buildings down to abolish? Are you ignoring the fact that not only, was the election tampered with, and votes stolen from millions of Americans we will never have free and fair elections if this continues. Answer me this, since I'm aware every libtard will throw the usual tantrum they have been throwing for the last 4 years, is it ok for deceased citizens to vote? Is it ok for democrats to just deny suspicious activity and stone wall investigations while intimidating those that believed that what happened was wrong? Is it ok to burn businesses down? Is it ok to take money from American's pockets what they rightfully earned but have to give it up to bogus programs that support perfectly able people to "ride the system". Have you actually read the Constitution? Just stacking some questions for those thinking that supporting President Trump is hate, not a chance. No. The 1st amendment affords me to express myself under the guidance of the law. You see, I didn't throw any bottles, or kill innocent people in the streets holding an American Flag.. 

First of all, addressing your opposition with an insult such as libtard, from the start. If you walk into my office and addressed me with an insult from start, do you really think that you would obtain anything, reach your goals/objectives, no matter how justified they are. Nah, don't think so. And has nothing to do with any of your political believes, religion, race or whatsoever. It means that you can't act like an adult or an human. Trump started his political career with lies, insults, conspiracy theories. One that can't handle the truth, reality, has no base or ground to debate. Always was, always is, and it will always be so.

Now, in my social midst, Trump is a name to be avoided, not only since the last 5 years, but way before that. We know that he is listed as a potential sexual predator and pedophile since end of the 90's, early 2000's and is registered as such by our government and several instances. Still wonders why anyone in the US was still willing to vote for him after the release of the Access Hollywood tapes. There, he just showed the world how he really is. Yes, people do deserve a second chance, sadly I don't think that sexual predators and pedophiles should be on that list.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

We know that he is listed as a potential sexual predator and pedophile since end of the 90's, early 2000's and is registered as such by our government and several instances.

No, I did not know THAT. Is there substantiated evidence for that or is it just a claim of yours ?

On 1/13/2021 at 1:39 PM, Cinos Field said:

Well, one surefire sign is advocating for violently overthrowing a democracy in order to install a dictator.

As for what they lose? Well, merely their platforms, that's all I can personally do.

So... does the fascist sympathizer have to do both, advocate and plan to install a dictator?

Using your criteria how would you class BLM when they insist on getting what they want or burning America down?

Perhaps I misunderstood your post I was responding to. It didn't seem to espouse canceling them from just your platform but canceling them in general, everywhere. If they are canceled in general do they really lose nothing?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.