Protecting Second Life From Hate Groups Hiding & Organizing Here

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Samanthaprater is that you? 🤭

That is who this post reminds me of. lol

I don’t know who Samantha Mathis is. But I do know I sound like all the patriots who’s third eye has been opened and see the truth!

We see through all the lies and deceit of the deep state and the fake news media! Our Lord Protector Donald John Trump will prevail! Watch! You’ll see...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

I don’t know who Samantha Mathis is. But I do know I sound like all the patriots who’s third eye has been opened and see the truth!

We see through all the lies and deceit of the deep state and the fake news media! Our Lord Protector Donald John Trump will prevail! Watch! You’ll see...

Erm. I didn't say Mathis. I said samanthaprater... wtf is Samantha Mathis? 🤔

Just now, Doc Carling said:

Reminds me on my Ex. She was convinced that she was guided and protected by the Archangel Gabriel.

Pfft...Angels? Angels are democrats!

I’m talking about Superman and Tom Brady of the New England Patriots. They’re with us! Why do you think Superman flies like that? That’s his salute to Trump!

19 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

Angels are democrats!

Interesting that even Biden said he would be "sending even better Angels" once he took office.  

And, on that note, I'll say take care everyone.  I need to go do stuff.  

Edited by JanuarySwan

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

OK I have another one needing fact checking and since you are adept at it, I thought maybe you could prove it is bogus too because if true it does raise questions:

https://t.co/GUQxYgAQ8Z

Edited by Arielle Popstar
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

OK I have another one needing fact checking and since you are adept at it, I thought maybe you could prove it is bogus too because if true it does raise questions:

https://t.co/GUQxYgAQ8Z

This should explain

Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.

Edit..and why I say check your source

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.