Protecting Second Life From Hate Groups Hiding & Organizing Here

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

No! You listen here....Nazi's are bad. The only nazis in existence are the libs trying to force facts on people. You know what Antifa stands for? Anti-Facists! They co-opted that name after WWII to subvert people into thinking they were actually against Facism when really....they were facists all along! Ha! Won't fool me!

I see..yes..hmm..go on..aha..I see..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JanuarySwan said:

According to the article, this is what Trump said "cavalry" and "wild".  Giuliani said "trial by combat".  Cavalry is the place where Jesus was crucified, so I don't know what he means by using the word "cavalry".  Giuliani with "trial by combat" speaks for itself and it's terrible.  Wild could mean uncivilized?  I'm asking because I also want to know what Trump said.  I heard he tweeted "fight".  

Trump retweeted several posts in which the organizers described attendees as the “cavalry” or predicted the rally would be “wild” -- an adjective that repeatedly came up in social media posts in the days leading up to the rally.

US Calvary

Flickr_-_The_U.S._Army_-_'cavalry_charge

15th Calvary at Fort Bennington

original.jpg

I'd like to see the Republican party rebuild itself and separate from it's involvement with evangelicals.  It's the 21st freakin' century already.  We need a more secular government on both sides of the fence.

Shouldn't evangelicals qualify as a protected minority under the Liberal wing at least?

Edit- Jesus was crucified at Calvary I think

Edited by Arielle Popstar
  • Haha 2

Non-dualism is the answer to everything, I tell you, where we don't identify so strongly with parties to to the degree that we're blinded, where we can put our needs on the backburner and see in a more objective manner.  But this guy doesn't like it:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

I'd like to see the Republican party rebuild itself and separate from it's involvement with evangelicals.  It's the 21st freakin' century already.  We need a more secular government on both sides of the fence.

Shouldn't evangelicals qualify as a protected minority under the Liberal wing at least?

https://www.texasobserver.org/dominion-theology/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

You think this is funny?! You think this is a joke? You've been brainwashed, you're not even listening to my side! That's how it always is with you libtards. America is under fire! Where are all the patriots? They impeached my president twice! Two times! All because he won a free and fair election. I got the reciepts!

And I'm all but certain that someone will be citing this soon as "proof" that the election was fraudulent. It's even more convincing than a Russian state-sponsored "news agency"!

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

No! You're just being an intolerant tolerant intolerant! 

See, this is why I voted for Trump in the first place! All you hippie-dippie liberals with your smug facts for everything, I just wanted to own you. I trust in what I feel! Facts can be made up! And I feel this election was stolen by the DEEP STATE! Yeah, that's right I said it, the deep state. MAGA! And this election was stolen! It was the biggest, most beautiful election ever! Did you see how many votes Trump got? It was like 75 eleven million! It was the highest number of votes ever! MAGA! 

And let me tell you something! When I voted, all I saw was Trump voters, I asked and everybody there said they were voting for Trump! I went right up to that Dominion voting machine and cast my vote for Trump and it was rigged. The whole thing! The Dems tried to pass election reforms! For what? The voter system works just fine and don't get me started on all that mail in fraud! Who votes by mail? I tell you who! The military and they been doing it for years! Show me someone in the military that voted by mail! That's right! You can't! Because the Military doesn't vote by mail...they vote in the military!

See, I been thinking about this...alot. Alex Jones says Reptilian deep state operatives have planned this very moment since 1968 and now those chickens are coming home to roost! MAGA! I know this is triggering you libs, with your mocha lattes and black lives matter marches! I don't care though, Imma have my say and you can't stop me. See there's this thing called the first amendment that allows me to have my opinion and thoughts on things and it says I don't have to care about facts! Then there's the second amendment that says I have the right to bear children! And there's the third amendment that about the balance of power and there six branches of government! The president, the vice president, the democrats and the republicans, that's six!

So yeaaah, that's my feelings on this whole thing. Both sides are evil, I just cast my vote for the one that's less good...just to wipe that smug lib smile off your face! I know you're smiling right now! Wipe it off!

Samanthaprater is that you? 🤭

That is who this post reminds me of. lol

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

In what ways did he side with the Democrats in the end?  I don't see him siding with either party really, as an autocratic coup attempt pretty much circumvents parties and simply uses one or the other to its advantage.

I agree about the evangelicals...very dangerous and a big force in the US...usually only seen via direct experience if you live in one of the many red states.

The stimulus.  He agreed with Nancy and the Democrats in regards to the $2K stimulus that's why he wouldn't sign as Trump said $600 hundred dollars was too low.  So he would not sign.  However, there was a clause in that stimulus package that the amount could be raised to 2K once it went back to the Senate (especially Mitch McConnell - Republican) and the president had said he would sign it for 2K many times if Mitch would agree.  Trump even repeated (tweeted) Nancy's slogan of "go big" to the Republicans of the Senate in regards to the second stimulus.   And, the president directly tweeted he would approve the 2K, and this is where he had the Republicans between a rock and a hard place.  The Democrats agreed with 2K, Biden agreed with 2K, Trump agreed with 2K.  Mitch McConnell - Republican, nope - $600 hundred only.  

As far as evangelicals, there is a new bill which could change things for us to have a more secular government as well as to end the discrimination against whomever a religion chooses to discriminate against as it's hardly the first time in human history that the church has persecuted people - the bill is called "Do No Harm" I believe.   

21 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Cavalry...soldiers who fought on horseback.

Mount Calvary...where Jesus was crucified

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

You think this is funny?! You think this is a joke? You've been brainwashed, you're not even listening to my side! That's how it always is with you libtards. America is under fire! Where are all the patriots? They impeached my president twice! Two times! All because he won a free and fair election. I got the reciepts!

You sound about as upset as I was when I found out Kim kuhdashion wadn't gonna be first lady.. Boy  oh boy did I kick the ground really hard.. I mean really really hard..

Then I got double mad cause I scuffed my favorite boots a little. It was a bad day all around.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

There's a difference? 😉

They switched parties.  From southern democrat to republican.  The parties were far different during the civil war.  That's the point I was trying to make against his remark about democrats owning slaves.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You sound about as upset as I was when I found out Kim kuhdashion wadn't gonna be first lady.. Boy  oh boy did I kick the ground really hard.. I mean really really hard..

Then I got double mad cause I scuffed my favorite boots a little. It was a bad day all around.

See, I would’ve voted for Kanye! They didn’t even let him on the ballot in my state! 

And you know what that means don’t you?

It means he’s going to run again in 2024! He’s going to be Trump’s Vice President. Then Trump is going to step down and make Kanye President! We will have Kim as First Lady.

That is if the Dems don’t turn America into a fascist police state before then...with their laws and amendments and police reforms and trying to help the working people!

I hate it, I hate what this country is becoming! I’m not even American...but I talk to Americans see, I know what’s going on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

See, I would’ve voted for Kanye! They didn’t even let him on the ballot in my state! 

And you know what that means don’t you?

It means he’s going to run again in 2024! He’s going to be Trump’s Vice President. Then Trump is going to step down and make Kanye President! We will have Kim as First Lady.

That is if the Dems don’t turn America into a fascist police state before then...with their laws and amendments and police reforms and trying to help the working people!

I hate it, I hate what this country is becoming! I’m not even American...but I talk to Americans see, I know what’s going on.

a-chance.gif

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

They switched parties.  From southern democrat to republican.  The parties were far different during the civil war.  That's the point I was trying to make against his remark about democrats owning slaves.  

I grew up in Dixie. Lived there for more than 40 years. There has never really been any difference between the two parties in that particular state.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.