Protecting Second Life From Hate Groups Hiding & Organizing Here

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1194 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Audiobuff007 said:

More than a decade as an investigator, it doesn't take even a moron

Hey, cool. I worked more than a decade on criminal courts (in Germany) and destrict attorney offices. I took part in many hundreds of trials as court recorder and met from petty thieves up to serial murderers all kind of criminals. I thought there is no lie on earth I haven't heard already. Wrong, watching the 2020 election I learned some new. Now Youtube is also involved in the conspiracy? Well, I don't even try to reply to the same puree of allegedly proofs which is posted here again and again. Instead please read what judges said about it. Donald Trump says judges have refused to look at the evidence of voter fraud. Is he right?

They are law experts and much more familar with the matter than I.

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

Hey, cool. I worked more than a decade on criminal courts (in Germany) and destrict attorney offices. I took part in many hundreds of trials as court recorder and met from petty thieves up to serial murderers all kind of criminals. I thought there is no lie on earth I haven't heard already. Wrong, watching the 2020 election I learned some new. Now Youtube is also involved in the conspiracy? Well, I don't even try to reply to the same puree of allegedly proofs which is posted here again and again. Instead please read what judges said about it. Donald Trump says judges have refused to look at the evidence of voter fraud. Is he right?

They are law experts and much more familar with the matter than I.

Snopes has the best info on it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/atlanta-georgia-voter-fraud-video/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-admit-voter-fraud/

4 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Realistic. Fair enough.

Please read how judges reacted on the all the evidents which the Trump campaign presented. They are law experts and much more familar with the matter than I.  Just let me add. 2020 almost the same counting procedures and technics were used  which 2016 nobody has objected. I guess you agree. I few things were changed. But nobody filed complaints, when they had the option to do that.

When the loser of an election talks about fraud, that is usual business and nothing new. New is only how hard Trump and his campaign tried to turn lies into truth.  Seems it paid out. I read that Trump collected more than 200,000,000 Dollars from his supporters.

Donald Trump says judges have refused to look at the evidence of voter fraud. Is he right?

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Axelfoxthefoxyfluff said:

I think we should do to reeducate many of those people in those groups.

If I might make a gentle suggestion... focus on building trust first. Trying to "re-educate" someone without trust will... not end well. 

and now, my belated dance gif!

dansu.gif.66b22916fca3c67ada1991514bab2dbc.gif

• Administrators

Hello!

The answer to any concerns/questions regarding this matter is quite simple for us. We expect all of our Residents to abide by our Terms of Service and Community Standards. If you feel something or someone might be in violation of either of those, we encourage you to file an Abuse Report, or if it is here on the forums, a Forum Report. 

At this time though, since the question has been answered, I am going to lock this thread and take this as an opportunity to remind everyone that this forum is for the discussion of Second Life.

-Tommy Linden

• Thanks 13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1194 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.