NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

You are not by any chance persuading yourself that it is true?? ;)

Such immense talents shouldn't be WASTED!

That did make me smile! 

I will no doubt still be decorating MY spaces. I am making some new things for my cabin.  And I am working on next year's Advent.  But in all honesty I do have mixed feelings about the "decorating" business in that -- sometimes anyway -- it is just people wanting to get things without really paying much for them.  IF the job was really to find things for others to BUY I would feel better about that.   It is often -- in its current form -- a way to "cheat" the people who actually did most of the work.    

I didn't and don't have a big problem with that from a creator point of view since the designers DID buy the goods originally,  but as the "benefactress" of the process I am pretty sure I would feel badly about that part of the equation.  And, I do think people need to learn their own new skills. Mine have certainly flourished with all that 50 land impact home styling  this winter. Having 351 was pretty much like a Christmas present!!!

I am sure I can find SOME way to keep myself out of trouble. :D.   

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Julianne Hellershanks said:

Just got my home in a very cool spot but no house there.  Opened a ticket and let's hope I get to move in before 2021! If not then I'll set up a tent and a campfire!

Snapshot_004.png

If that's the spot you love, that's the spirit you need!  I hope it will not be long till your house is there as well. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Julianne Hellershanks said:

Just got my home in a very cool spot but no house there.  Opened a ticket and let's hope I get to move in before 2021! If not then I'll set up a tent and a campfire!

Snapshot_004.png

If you haven't tried resetting the house rezzer:  Left click and hold until you see messages in chat about it re-initializing.  Wait one minute and left click again to see if it will give you the house choices.  Pick a house and see if it rezzes.

Once a house rezzes, wait a full minute before interacting with the house in any way or selecting a different type of house.

ETA:  Also, as a Premium member you are entitled to use Live Chat, which can often be faster than the Support ticket.

Start Live Chat: https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/
    Live Chat is available 9am to 6pm EST(6am to 3pm PST) every day.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you haven't tried resetting the house rezzer:  Left click and hold until you see messages in chat about it re-initializing.  Wait one minute and left click again to see if it will give you the house choices.  Pick a house and see if it rezzes.

Once a house rezzes, wait a full minute before interacting with the house in any way or selecting a different type of house.

Tried that and I left clicked it for over a minute and nothing happens besides this one message: [08:08] LH - Stilt Houses -  OW: Initializing ... Please wait 30 seconds before interacting with your new home.

and nothing happens with the house controller :/ 

But thank you for the tip!

• Sad 3

24 minutes ago, Julianne Hellershanks said:

Tried that and I left clicked it for over a minute and nothing happens besides this one message: [08:08] LH - Stilt Houses -  OW: Initializing ... Please wait 30 seconds before interacting with your new home.

A dear friend of mine had the same issue, a Mole fixed it within seconds :)

Hope you'll get it soon, I will keep my fingers crossed.

• Like 5

I have no idea if this is one that was abandoned or new release region.  It sits on the region Kingspoint facing east with the prettiest sunset view from the rear deck.  It's about as private as one can get on the stilt regions and has a small island out back. I think I have found my forever stilt home.

Bellisseria - Kingsport1.png

Edited by Cougar Sangria
Mispelling
  • Like 23

• Moles
7 hours ago, Julianne Hellershanks said:

Drop me a LM in world, please.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Cougar Sangria said:

I have no idea if this is one that was abandoned or new release region.  It sits on the region Kingsport facing east with the prettiest sunset view from the rear deck.  It's about as private as one can get on the stilt regions and has a small island out back. I think I have found my forever stilt home.

Bellisseria - Kingsport1.png

I think you mean Kingspoint, and I agree it is a lovely region. My stilt is there, too. :) 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I think you mean Kingspoint, and I agree it is a lovely region. My stilt is there, too. :) 

LOL, you are correct.  I need new glasses. And hello neighbor!

Edited by Cougar Sangria
Added a sentence.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Hi! I popped over to have a look, and we have lovely views of the same little island. Don't mind my crocodile. ;) 

And there I was probably standing there like a dufus busy reading and posting in the forums.

• Haha 1

It took me three tries...several days apart, mind you, I wasn't home-hopping multiple times a day...but I finally found the Stilt I'm going to stick with for a while, in Kingsport.

First try was getting a stilt on a pier -- neighbors too close and it just felt to me like a big houseboat. Second try was an OL stilt, nice location with lake on the back and left of property, and pond on the right, so neighbors weren't close. But no direct access to the main water, which meant I had to go to a rez zone to get on a boat. Third try got me an OL stilt that backed up to the main water. Neighbors on one side are fairly close, but otherwise it's close to perfect.

image.thumb.png.2624838490aed1a66373f71c9cf2b2f7.png

• Like 20

On 12/28/2020 at 11:34 AM, Quartz Mole said:

Tanto quanto sabemos, t seu é av iewer issu e que geralmente podem ser corrigidas simplesmente relogging. Por razões que estão além de mim, às vezes o visualizador não recebe todas as informações relevantes do simulador sobre o modo alfa das faces transparentes das janelas e, quando isso acontece, o modo alfa fica preso na configuração errada ("nenhum", em vez do que "misturar") até que o visualizador reinicie (sair da região e depois voltar não ajuda)

Percebemos isso em testes, incluindo uma ocasião em que Dyna podia ver o problema e eu não, e quando comparamos as capturas de tela das configurações das janelas conforme apareciam em nossos respectivos painéis de edição, descobrimos que nossos espectadores pensaram que estavam vendo dois coisas diferentes.   

Tentamos todos os truques normais explicitamente para redefinir todos os parâmetros de textura das janelas e forçar o visualizador a relê-los cada vez que as texturas das cortinas mudam, mas sem sucesso.

No entanto, um relog sempre consertou até agora, pelo menos para Dyna e eu.

@Quartzo Mole, the windows in my Stilt Home (Lauderdale) have this problem and I realized that if I put the graphics in ultra, the blinds are visible.

https://gyazo.com/31e17e20c957de0056482b3ed6ae1a41

New tests: now regardless of the quality of the graphics, the window glass is no longer transparent, but blue.

https://gyazo.com/b3260bbaf1511c5c7da9ebc004f1cd09

Edited by JaneS Crystal
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.