Shhhh, y'all... Mods do not look at this thread, please!

Beth Macbain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey! So what do you guys think we should get the mods for Christmakwaanzakkah or whatever holiday they celebrate?!

I was thinking maybe we could give them a week, Christmas week, of nothing but friendly, goofy threads with no fighting, flaming, shaming, finger-pointing, finger-breaking, controversy, or general mayhem. They might enjoy having a week where they don't have to be especially vigilant of what sort of trouble is going on up in here.

Or maybe we could Venmo each of them some cash for a much-needed holiday happy hour. 😋

Thoughts? Can we do it? Can we be good for a full week?

MODS, IF YOU ARE PEEKING YOU'RE ALL GETTING LUMPS OF COAL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

No, but regardless of what holidays, if any, they and everyone else celebrate, I wish everyone a wonderful nondenominational winter solstice and a happy next trip around the sun.

Oh, ETA if you started an in-world fundraiser for their happy hour, I pledge 1,000L, or 400 quatloos, whichever is less.

Edited by Tolya Ugajin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Thoughts? Can we do it?

Is there away of taking 'debates' to a group PM like naughty schoolkids fighting in the park at lunchtime and then slinking back into the forum pretending to be best pals??

Or maybe an inworld foodfight instead..

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.