Most hated word in Second Life is...

Cornelius Collazo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Christhiana said:

I don't hate it personally, but I fid it strange that nobody has mention "Gatcha" yet…..

^ This right here! I hate them with all my heart. What happened to good old mainstore releases anyways? If I want to buy a product, I want to buy that product, not gambling for it. Gosh darnit... 🙈🙊😅

• Like 2

On 10/11/2019 at 3:56 AM, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

^ This right here! I hate them with all my heart. What happened to good old mainstore releases anyways? If I want to buy a product, I want to buy that product, not gambling for it. Gosh darnit... 🙈🙊😅

And that's exactly what they are....gambling. I know people who have spent thousands of lindens in the hope of "winning". No better than a slot machine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaeLeeH said:

.... Sigh.

The word (sigh) irks me. It reeks of drama in a "I want someone to ask me what's wrong but don't have the wherewithal to just speak like an adult" type way. 😑

I sometimes put *sigh* at the end of small minor rants, indicating more of an "oh well, it is what it is" attitude/viewpoint.

I never just say Sigh on its own, without any context.  That definitely is just someone asking for attention.  Reminds me of a few people I know that will update their FB with nothing but noting a feeling that they obviously want someone to ask them about --- So-and-so is feeling sad/disappointed/blah-blah - with nothing else, so you either have to ignore it or bite the bullet and ask. 

*sigh*
:D

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I sometimes put *sigh* at the end of small minor rants, indicating more of an "oh well, it is what it is" attitude/viewpoint.

I never just say Sigh on its own, without any context.  That definitely is just someone asking for attention.  Reminds me of a few people I know that will update their FB with nothing but noting a feeling that they obviously want someone to ask them about --- So-and-so is feeling sad/disappointed/blah-blah - with nothing else, so you either have to ignore it or bite the bullet and ask. 

*sigh*
:D

But if you ask them, then it is "I don't want to talk about it." 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.