Jump to content
Cornelius Collazo

Most hated word in Second Life is...

Recommended Posts

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 7:01 PM, roseelvira said:

darn you have been logged out ,,,,

2004112158_Outputfile.pngLOGGEDOUT.png.f094c8a31315fabac13abda74a6a76fe.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MichaMoz said:

Winks, who the hell winks?

 

A winker?    Met lots of those in SL  ;) 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

A winker?    Met lots of those in SL  ;) 

/me Secretes winker fluid 😭

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Christhiana said:

I don't hate it personally, but I fid it strange that nobody has mention "Gatcha" yet…..

^ This right here! I hate them with all my heart. What happened to good old mainstore releases anyways? If I want to buy a product, I want to buy that product, not gambling for it. Gosh darnit... 🙈🙊😅

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 3:56 AM, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

^ This right here! I hate them with all my heart. What happened to good old mainstore releases anyways? If I want to buy a product, I want to buy that product, not gambling for it. Gosh darnit... 🙈🙊😅

And that's exactly what they are....gambling. I know people who have spent thousands of lindens in the hope of "winning". No better than a slot machine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

@Pussycat Catnap why not move into a Grayson, it might be more fun?

I had to look to see what that referred to. Just finally noticed it's the 'house type' for Meadowbrook.

 

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Unfair!"

I noticed this being used more lately. I've no idea why. Perhaps I'm just noticing it for the first time. 

Edited by LyricalBookworm
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.... Sigh.

The word (sigh) irks me. It reeks of drama in a "I want someone to ask me what's wrong but don't have the wherewithal to just speak like an adult" type way. 😑

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RaeLeeH said:

.... Sigh.

The word (sigh) irks me. It reeks of drama in a "I want someone to ask me what's wrong but don't have the wherewithal to just speak like an adult" type way. 😑

I sometimes put *sigh* at the end of small minor rants, indicating more of an "oh well, it is what it is" attitude/viewpoint.

I never just say Sigh on its own, without any context.  That definitely is just someone asking for attention.  Reminds me of a few people I know that will update their FB with nothing but noting a feeling that they obviously want someone to ask them about --- So-and-so is feeling sad/disappointed/blah-blah - with nothing else, so you either have to ignore it or bite the bullet and ask. 

 

 *sigh*
:D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I sometimes put *sigh* at the end of small minor rants, indicating more of an "oh well, it is what it is" attitude/viewpoint.

I never just say Sigh on its own, without any context.  That definitely is just someone asking for attention.  Reminds me of a few people I know that will update their FB with nothing but noting a feeling that they obviously want someone to ask them about --- So-and-so is feeling sad/disappointed/blah-blah - with nothing else, so you either have to ignore it or bite the bullet and ask. 

 

 *sigh*
:D

But if you ask them, then it is "I don't want to talk about it." 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I had to look to see what that referred to. Just finally noticed it's the 'house type' for Meadowbrook.

Yes, it's the first house that comes up as a choice when Belli isn't available!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. I didn't actually mean to post anything. I accidentally quoted myself instead of the edit option. Oops! :$

 

 

Edited by LyricalBookworm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...