Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

What a pity! Would have gone for that but my hopping- alt is still blocked :(

 

I am downgrading everyone for a bit so their homes are being let out :) it seems like a quiet morning - stilt on pier came up when I let it go and is still an option on the LP

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Sorry to leave -- I had a retiring alt there but mainly the stilt home areas did not grow on me :) 

I find them to be a little too open and sandy for me.    Doesn't mean they aren't nice, just not for me.  I think it is great that there is now two options for water living, houseboats and now stilts.  And on top of that there is even an option to have the stilts on land.  Big plus in my opinion.

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Teresa Firelight said:

wow this thread has gotten quiet. Been over 48 hours since the last post....

Probably because you can find almost any type of home on the land page.  The only thing that is currently only sometimes there are the Stilt On Water and Stilt On Pier homes.  Since everything else has been constantly available since the Stilt release last week, there's no real reason to post here right now.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Teresa Firelight said:

wow this thread has gotten quiet. Been over 48 hours since the last post....

In my case, I don't see the point in posting when I am abandoning a parcel because the LP has become so glutted that there's little chance someone can try to catch a particular home. There seems to be a ton of houses in the queue right now.

I'd hate to dangle a house in Rocky Heights (for example) and have someone waste all their tries getting Gridlock. lol

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've missed so many lovely houses that I've seen posted on this thread. My dream came true today. My alt landed in one of the neighborhoods that I've yearned for since 2019. Ketran! My green, rocky Traditional with a view of the sea. On a whim, I named it "Once in a Blue Moon" without knowing where it would be. What a happy surprise!

  • Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

I've missed so many lovely houses that I've seen posted on this thread. My dream came true today. My alt landed in one of the neighborhoods that I've yearned for since 2019. Ketran! My green, rocky Traditional with a view of the sea. On a whim, I named it "Once in a Blue Moon" without knowing where it would be. What a happy surprise!

Yay! I know how long you have been wanting to catch one in that area. Congrats! :) 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm busy with holiday stuff right now, and wondering what's happening in-world.
Are the stilt homes being released gradually, or has this stalled?
It sounds like there are mailbox glitches, are these making things impossible, or are they just now and then?
How easy is it to get a nice stilts location?
Thanks in advance @hoppers. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

I'm busy with holiday stuff right now, and wondering what's happening in-world.
Are the stilt homes being released gradually, or has this stalled?
It sounds like there are mailbox glitches, are these making things impossible, or are they just now and then?
How easy is it to get a nice stilts location?
Thanks in advance @hoppers. 

Happy New Year !!

There was a release recently, but currently there are are only OL stilts on the LP,  most of them not on or near water.

However my alt got a OL Home with a great view, right next to my main's home..... Miracles do happen sometimes... 

I think we all hope for a mass release tomorrow, there are some fabulous locations out there waiting to be owned :)

I haven't had any glitches so far, although I have seen some parcels that have no home.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

Happy New Year !!

There was a release recently, but currently there are are only OL stilts on the LP,  most of them not on or near water.

However my alt got a OL Home with a great view, right next to my main's home..... Miracles do happen sometimes... 

I think we all hope for a mass release tomorrow, there are some fabulous locations out there waiting to be owned :)

I haven't had any glitches so far, although I have seen some parcels that have no home.

 

Extremely unlikely they'll release tomorrow (Saturday); even on Monday might not happen - e.g. there are 3 OL in Stonewell missing and the only fix is for a Linden/Mole to come out. A big release will stress the system even more, so they'll want to be sure that the current issues being seen are indeed fixable/manageable. Fingers crossed for Monday, though.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LoganPryor said:

Extremely unlikely they'll release tomorrow (Saturday); even on Monday might not happen - e.g. there are 3 OL in Stonewell missing and the only fix is for a Linden/Mole to come out. A big release will stress the system even more, so they'll want to be sure that the current issues being seen are indeed fixable/manageable. Fingers crossed for Monday, though.

My alt had one of those type of missing houses that wouldnt reset and controller had empty menu. I used the chat support to ask for help and they restarted the region and suddenly my house controller works. It appears that restarting the region often fixes the "empty menu" controller issue and allows you to rez a house. At least that is what the LL live chat support person who helped me said.

  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

My alt had one of those type of missing houses that wouldnt reset and controller had empty menu. I used the chat support to ask for help and they restarted the region and suddenly my house controller works. It appears that restarting the region often fixes the "empty menu" controller issue and allows you to rez a house. At least that is what the LL live chat support person who helped me said.

Wendi Linden tried the region restart on my house when I got this (just touching the controller had made the house poof), but didn't work for mine. She had to come out and fix it. Region restart was very quick though.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LoganPryor said:

Wendi Linden tried the region restart on my house when I got this (just touching the controller had made the house poof), but didn't work for mine. She had to come out and fix it. Region restart was very quick though.

I hope Wendi gets overtime for working on New Year's Day! 🙂

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...