When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

29 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

I felt overwhelmed with the amount of houses and constantly rolling more and all that, lots of money and time.

I came back, ran into friends and I am gonna try for a Stilt house yay! I did dump ALL my houses that day I left, and I cleared almost all my groups and tried to just downgrade it all, all my alts I deleted. I cleared my friends out in an effort to not get offlines and feel compelled to come back and all that. If anyone that reads this and I was a friend and I am not now, it was not personal---I was trying to break off, I am hoping I grew a little self control on alts now! 

Yay!  Hello!  So glad you're OK.  Yes, play more calmly so you don't get overwhelmed and scare us all again :)

You shouldn't feel bad, though.  As you acquired and released great homes to folks who particularly wanted them, even from afar it looked SO intense.  Not amazing that you had to take a time out!

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:
54 minutes ago, Anidusa Carolina said:

Not released yet. Announced for today but Patch also said "if things work out like planned"........

Honestly thought they would be long long gone by now!

Patch says there are more than 3000 coming --- they will last a few days.

Though, if they had been released 2 months ago, they would probably just be part of GOH now.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, RitaCallisto said:

About to toss back a Stilt in Alagoon. Currently the house is AWOL, but I couldn't manage to find a good setup prior, so gonna try again when I can. All I did was click on the post/house goes bye/it tells me I need Premium for a LH lol

Thanks - that's a good description of the problems they're experiencing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Thanks - that's a good description of the problems they're experiencing.

I've seen houses disappear on almost every region release ever(that I managed to be in on), but it happening just from merely clicking the post and then it telling me I need Premium when.. obviously I have it, was a new one.

Usually the house goes byebye if you try and change it. It dipped even before then. =D

Edited by RitaCallisto
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, RitaCallisto said:

I've seen houses disappear on almost every region release ever(that I managed to be in on), but it happening just from merely clicking the post and then it telling me I need Premium when.. obviously I have it, was a new one.

Usually the house goes byebye if you try and change it. It dipped even before then. =D

Yes, the message about not being Premium is new. But then, at least you didn't rez multiple houses in the same space!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ClariceRose said:

Is there a demo of the Stilt homes anywhere or a few with public access? I've never seen them, but was contemplating going Premium again if I liked them. 

Just TP over to the batch of regions and check them out.  Only 2 regions have been released so far, so the rest are basically "public access".

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Just TP over to the batch of regions and check them out.  Only 2 regions have been released so far, so the rest are basically "public access".

😂 lol somehow I’ve missed two region releases whilst sitting looking at my phone and refreshing every 20 seconds , smh 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.