When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Ally Heartsong said:

Are these still just testers? , because I’m not seeing any stilts coming up now 🤔🤷‍♀️

3 minutes ago, Aletheia Zuta said:

I'm not seeing any either. I'm guessing by this time they have gone :( I've been trying since 6am here sigh

They released a single region earlier but found problems.  They tweaked a few things and released a second region, but apparently there are still issues.  It has been a while since that second region released, so not sure how close they are to having everything resolved, but I imagine there they have to have at least one good "test" region before they do the full release.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

They released a single region earlier but found problems.  They tweaked a few things and released a second region, but apparently there are still issues.  It has been a while since that second region released, so not sure how close they are to having everything resolved, but I imagine there they have to have at least one good "test" region before they do the full release.

🤞hopefully within the hour before I have to go to work 😕

4 minutes ago, Laurel Aurelia said:

Cool to see the goodies that come with  the homes. Curious they are giving so many interior doors in the package.  Is that for the people who make mods who want match the aesthetic of the rest of the home?

Could be.  Though the folks that make the mods won't be able to actually include the door because they are No Transfer.  However, they could include instructions on how to fit the door to an add-on.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Laurel Aurelia said:

Cool to see the goodies that come with  the homes. Curious they are giving so many interior doors in the package.  Is that for the people who make mods who want match the aesthetic of the rest of the home?

I wanted interior doors for the Trads that didn't have them, because I didn't necessarily want the add-ons that people made for them. I'm glad they're giving us doors for the stilts.

• Like 4

Okay, here it goes (at 7:45pm SLT)  Going to release this Over Land stilt home I caught this morning.  It is placed really nicely on the parcel.  Two of the home styles have decks that reach out into the water and the other 2 have decks that are completely on land.  Its a corner lot with some trees that provide a little privacy and a small mole-built barbeque area.  There is a rez zone right across the water passage.  If we're all lucky, it might show up on the land page for the water and sand people.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Clamdigger/128/236/0

Edited to add that the post for choosing the house style disappeared, but ctrl/alt/T (show transparent) showed that a small box is still there and is useable.

It worked and was snatched up in seconds!  Yay!

Stilt1_001.thumb.png.2b8fbbfa31b3c180f29ca72c0fe7bad2.png

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 9

20 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Okay, here it goes (at 7:45pm SLT)  Going to release this Over Land stilt home I caught this morning.  It is placed really nicely on the parcel.  Two of the home styles have decks that reach out into the water and the other 2 have decks that are completely on land.  Its a corner lot with some trees that provide a little privacy and a small mole-built barbeque area.  There is a rez zone right across the water passage.  If we're all lucky, it might show up on the land page for the water and sand people.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Clamdigger/128/236/0

Edited to add that the post for choosing the house style disappeared, but ctrl/alt/T (show transparent) showed that a small box is still there and is useable.

Someone got it

• Like 2

I caught this trad last night after I released the stilt house.  I had a bit of a giggle at how very long the entrance path is (the longest I've seen so far).  So if you don't like being right on the road, this might be your house.  Just think about it.  No need to waste prims on a garage and car parked out front.  You still have waterfront and can use the prims for an outdoor recreation area instead.  It is tucked away in a nice little cubbyhole.  I do feel sorry for the mailman though.

I'll let you have it about 11am SLT

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gentle Grove/236/236/0

trad1.png

trad2_001.png

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 8

After a few thinks I decided to let THE BEST HB IN THE WORLD out for someone else to enjoy right now. I am very contented in my Rosehaven home and looking forward to getting a Belli place in my named region in the future so here it is: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/West End/80/185/22 I am just picking up my things :)

Snapshot_054.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

After a few thinks I decided to let THE BEST HB IN THE WORLD out for someone else to enjoy right now. I am very contented in my Rosehaven home and looking forward to getting a Belli place in my named region in the future so here it is: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/West End/80/185/22 I am just picking up my things :)

Snapshot_054.png

Whew...had to look at the photo.  After seeing this "THE BEST HB IN THE WORLD," I thought somehow you were giving up mine.  

• Haha 8

29 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Not today and Patch's latest update seems to suggest at no more stilt homes outside of the two test regions being released this side of 2021 😟

Actually, his latest post still leaves a little bit of hope for a release tomorrow:

Tomorrow is another day and we're ready to release more homes as soon as they can get things fixed up for us to move forward.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Snapshot_054.png

I ended up getting the houseboat that Chloe let go and was shocked to see the beautiful spot I had snagged. Chloe, thank you for letting this beautiful spot go. I am definitely going to enjoy it so thank you again!

• Like 14

5 hours ago, StellaStar1236 said:

I ended up getting the houseboat that Chloe let go and was shocked to see the beautiful spot I had snagged. Chloe, thank you for letting this beautiful spot go. I am definitely going to enjoy it so thank you again!

People need some beautiful abandons right now - i coveted this one since the start. Truly amazing location have fun, happy holidays! 

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.