When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know who let go of this parcel a little bit ago or why but if you're reading this... thank you! Water on two sides, road with a bridge on the others. Way more privacy than I've ever snagged before on a log home parcel. Seriously no regrets making a second alt account for this bad boy. Keeping it for the foreseeable future.

Snapshot_006.png

Snapshot_001.jpg

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Well, that IS a beaut!  Congratulations, you have progressed from Belli noob to Game of Homes master very quickly!

Well thank you @Nika Talaj! I did have a lot of help from my 5 alts ;) At least LL get a lot more premium fees from me now. I am now noting the features and benefits of each home I 'won' in GoH to see which I would give up to get a Stilt when they are available. I do though really like the one I shared the photo of though so I'm sure that is a keeper.

Maybe I just miss the 'refresh game'and the thrill of the chase, it's very addictive!

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Lloyd Overland said:

Well thank you @Nika Talaj! I did have a lot of help from my 5 alts ;) At least LL get a lot more premium fees from me now. I am now noting the features and benefits of each home I 'won' in GoH to see which I would give up to get a Stilt when they are available. I do though really like the one I shared the photo of though so I'm sure that is a keeper.

Maybe I just miss the 'refresh game'and the thrill of the chase, it's very addictive!

THIS. So much this! While I am super happy to have four different LH parcels now that I adore I also crave the thrill of playing GoHs and snagging something new and exciting. It definitely hits the brain like a drug and there is a let down when you can't refresh that page anymore.

I introduced a real life BFF of mine to Belli two nights ago, and already last night he was planning which of his alts is going to get a premium account tonight to go for another home. Uh oh.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Cyanide Pixie said:

THIS. So much this! While I am super happy to have four different LH parcels now that I adore I also crave the thrill of playing GoHs and snagging something new and exciting. It definitely hits the brain like a drug and there is a let down when you can't refresh that page anymore.

I introduced a real life BFF of mine to Belli two nights ago, and already last night he was planning which of his alts is going to get a premium account tonight to go for another home. Uh oh.

Only LL will know the commercial success of Belli, but given its rate of expansion and contractors working on deploying new regions and homes I'd say that not only have paying users jumped up nicely but also average revenue per real life user. Or maybe it's just you me and some other regulars posting here :)

I'm just delighted at what they have created in Belli and it is lovely to see new life in SL!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lloyd Overland said:

Only LL will know the commercial success of Belli, but given its rate of expansion and contractors working on deploying new regions and homes I'd say that not only have paying users jumped up nicely but also average revenue per real life user. Or maybe it's just you me and some other regulars posting here :)

I'm just delighted at what they have created in Belli and it is lovely to see new life in SL!

Agreed. The beauty of Belli has been bringing people out of their private islands who have craved the sense of community and exploration you can only get from mainland. I love it! And seeing how happy and eager for more exploration my friend was the other night with his new Belli home really cemented for me that this craving is not just felt from a few of us nutters posting here.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

I'll be releasing a sunrise view houseboat at 11:30 a.m. SLT. You can check it out in Moonchild (love the name):

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moonchild/179/54/22

That's so funny, I was looking at that region just last night. It caught my eye because I run a gaming guild called Moonchildren and I had to smile. Tempting...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am in a situation where I had 7 premium accounts to keep tier from going up from 35 a month to 70 a month for a mainland parcel I used for a second store location. I decided to close down that store location end of Oct and suddenly I had 7 accounts to look for nice homes with. My plan was to find maybe 2 that I loved and let the other premiums expire when their annual membership ran out.

Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) the LP has been VERY good to me over the past 6 weeks.. I now possess 7 homes that I love ..6 of them with really nice unique special features. One I can see myself giving up because it is pretty similar to another.. but now I have to either choose between the 6 homes I really really like or shell out another 600 USD for 6 premium annual memberships.

Game of Homes can get really expensive!

• Like 6
  • Haha 9

9 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

I am in a situation where I had 7 premium accounts to keep tier from going up from 35 a month to 70 a month for a mainland parcel I used for a second store location. I decided to close down that store location end of Oct and suddenly I had 7 accounts to look for nice homes with. My plan was to find maybe 2 that I loved and let the other premiums expire when their annual membership ran out.

Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) the LP has been VERY good to me over the past 6 weeks.. I now possess 7 homes that I love ..6 of them with really nice unique special features. One I can see myself giving up because it is pretty similar to another.. but now I have to either choose between the 6 homes I really really like or shell out another 600 USD for 6 premium annual memberships.

Game of Homes can get really expensive!

hahahahahaa, yeah!  GoH Anon definitely starting up as soon as the Stilts arrive!  :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Releasing a sunny, beachy sandy traditional at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wood/146/203/23 

From the back yard you get a good view of the lighthouse, looking to the left.  Will release at 2:30 pm.  Disclaimer: I derendered the very high Privacy Fence in the front yard 

Wood.png.4f16f88c28fb4223d53f33df90444eba.png

Edited by Malayaa
add derender info
  • Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.