When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, DeidreDevons said:

I lucked out too! I love log homes, and hopped around until I found a lot that backs up to water. AND right in the water, down the hill, there is a portal to portal park. And across the water is a rez zone for boats. I am super HAPPY!xlxEoHb.jpg

Congratulations :)

• Like 3

This Victorian is the one that made me fall in love with them. The parcel is lovely, very private and has the best flower lined path in the front. No immediate neighbors around and has water nearby. I bike all over and the area is so pretty. I am going to put it back in for the next Victorian lover.

Finding my paradise.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pommade/226/76/32

I will let it go in 15 minutes.

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

This Victorian is the one that made me fall in love with them. The parcel is lovely, very private and has the best flower lined path in the front. No immediate neighbors around and has water nearby. I bike all over and the area is so pretty. I am going to put it back in for the next Victorian lover.

Finding my paradise.

my very old home 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Finding my paradise.

I think I had that house many months ago. I'ts a fabulous location!

• Like 2

As lovely as it is, as incredible as the walkway and surrounding landscape are... just rolling on my alt until stilts:) SO for whomever was interested in this gorgeous Pommade parcel, get your clickies ready, im letting it go before love sets in:)

• Like 3

Just happened to click with an alt for the first time in days and wound up with a lake front Trad in Oldbridge. I'd been eyeing that region a while ago and this particular lot is very nice, with side and back water views. Holding on to it for now but that means I need to let go of something else as I don't have the time for too many houses right now.

I think there's a log house I can give up - gotta go inworld and see who owns it!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Fendi Miles said:

I know this has been answered, but when do regions usually get released? is there a set time of day?

There is no set time.  It could be in the AM or in the later part of the afternoon. Or they may not release one today at all.

32 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Just happened to click with an alt for the first time in days and wound up with a lake front Trad in Oldbridge. I'd been eyeing that region a while ago and this particular lot is very nice, with side and back water views. Holding on to it for now but that means I need to let go of something else as I don't have the time for too many houses right now.

I think there's a log house I can give up - gotta go inworld and see who owns it!

I was trying to pass that from an expiring alt to a premium one, but it got stuck in maintenance.  If/when you decide to let it go in the future, please try to remember me.  :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

I was trying to pass that from an expiring alt to a premium one, but it got stuck in maintenance.  If/when you decide to let it go in the future, please try to remember me.  :)

That is my BIGGEST FEAR!  I have thought about doing that but I have hear sooo many sad stories of loosing that prime spot.  Besides having to reset up your home that you had perfectly decorated again.

Edited by TarraMcBain
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

I thought I saw you on the property leaving.

I'm so sorry you missed out on it but that's the problem with trying to pass houses :( It never really seems to work - with so little available out there right now and so many looking, it's probably impossible for anyone to accomplish that.

I haven't committed to keeping it, though. If I decided to let it go I'll contact you directly ❤️ 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I thought I saw you on the property leaving.

I'm so sorry you missed out on it but that's the problem with trying to pass houses :( It never really seems to work - with so little available out there right now and so many looking, it's probably impossible for anyone to accomplish that.

I haven't committed to keeping it, though. If I decided to let it go I'll contact you directly ❤️ 

No worries.  If I really didn't want to risk losing it, I wouldn't have tried.  Enjoy it while you have it.  You know where to reach me ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.