When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

25 minutes ago, Nurturing said:

I have a small obsession with campers because of all the outdoor amenities. Last night I released one in Wolfington. I maybe should have kept it. It was on water and had a linden chair on the rocks in front. It was near the water tower as well. A road away from Campwich Forest.

So I am planning to jump campers now to see what else comes up. I have 2 more to flip today. I want the beach or back by Campwich, I think.

I wanted to thank whoever gave up that spot in Wolfington. And you’re that wonderful person! My alt landed it yesterday, and I immediately decorated. I even did some fishing! Again, thank you! 

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

I wanted to thank whoever gave up that spot in Wolfington. And you’re that wonderful person! My alt landed it yesterday, and I immediately decorated. I even did some fishing! Again, thank you! 

Oh I love that!! Congrats! I flew over today and saw the cute decor! I will say hi if I see your alt. And today, I continue my search!! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Nurturing said:

Oh I love that!! Congrats! I flew over today and saw the cute decor! I will say hi if I see your alt. And today, I continue my search!! :)

You're more than welcome to stop by any time. You'll probably run into me before you see my alt. She only comes on to adjust settings. Good luck on finding that next great place! :)

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

Wow that was early, glad I was not wanting to try for it, I totally missed it!

You need a "Cat-MEOW" alarm clock set to go off at 5 am SLT, I have 3 lol.  Lionel Crossing seaside house was beautiful, it is a nice area...I am checking out the SSPE region below that has a few green parcels going tdown to a sandy beach, looks intriguing  :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Malayaa said:

You need a "Cat-MEOW" alarm clock set to go off at 5 am SLT, I have 3 lol.  Lionel Crossing seaside house was beautiful, it is a nice area...I am checking out the SSPE region below that has a few green parcels going tdown to a sandy beach, looks intriguing  :) 

LOLS, I have a friend who has a spot wants to find a home:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lionel Crossing/97/104/32

IM me directly here or inworld I will set it up, has a pretty coastal view!

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Malayaa said:

If you're talking about SSPE1071, I am like salivating at those spots next to the beach 😍

1 hour ago, Fendi Miles said:

If you're talking about SSPE1071, I am like salivating at those spots next to the beach 😍

Yes that is the one  :D  looks like some green spots going down to a sandy beach, very idyllic...Also for log homes, behind my house on By Jingo on SSPE179 the moles built a beautiful mountain range with a river and 2 waterfalls!  The houses are in, no landscaping yet.  I'm not moving, but I can see some fabulous locations coming up !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Malayaa said:

Yes that is the one  :D  looks like some green spots going down to a sandy beach, very idyllic...Also for log homes, behind my house on By Jingo on SSPE179 the moles built a beautiful mountain range with a river and 2 waterfalls!  The houses are in, no landscaping yet.  I'm not moving, but I can see some fabulous locations coming up !

wow! 

• Like 2

Whoever gave up their Traditional in Wooremal, thank you. It's super cute, with railroad tracks right in front and springs and hills in the back as well as being very close to Victorians. I love the location and I've always been super picky.

However when the stilt homes come out I might be going ham trying to get one of those. xD

• Like 10

Traditional on the LP 1:55 am SLT

I check every now and then: mostly see only Meadowbrook ... yesterday saw two Loghomes and one Camper

PS: the Traditional was there for some time - now 2:05 AM SLT it's been replaced by a Victorian.

later (2:55 AM SLT) a Loghome plus a Victorian ... so if you are looking for a home, don't loose hope!

Only thing I did not see for ages is a houseboat. And that's the only thing I might take a chance on.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

Thanks to the one who dropped that traditional house with beach sand in the lostbell region, in the front views of the sea and a public pool and in the back a water pond, I have not seen a traditional one like this since I am playing hunting It is really beautiful even its decoration of the moles with that unique and marine touch !!!

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.