When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Try the 1 story Traditionals

beachhouse4.thumb.jpg.f681e9e2398caac70610dca114aa757f.jpg

Beach house. Traditional, "Alderley" I got this the day Bellessaria opened. 

beachhouseinterior.thumb.jpg.c177e7d1d230426a9fbce787aaa62655.jpg

3 rooms, set up as kitchen, living room, and bedroom, with a wall added in the bedroom to make a bathroom.

It's a modest beach house in a good location.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Demonia Vaher said:

cant see it :(

Just keep trying---not sure what time you can be on SL, but there is a pretty decent chance they might release another Victorian region today:

Boothbury, Purslane, Lionel Crossing, Patchett or Whither look ready to go any time now. 

The deal is, nobody ever knows what region or exactly when they will release it...but if you can catch one releasing you stand a really decent chance of getting one, also if you miss it but its really close, if you keep watching people will toss back stuff left and right for a while when they are deciding what they want or not. Each region has an average of about 16 houses.

They have been in tossing out these new regions in the 2pm-5pm SLT timeframe overall, but every now and then they will toss out one in the later morning SLT--like 11am or thereabout.

• Like 3

Hi my alt Billy picked up a beautiful landscaped Victorian in Leonine News, it is on the cliff (channel of water below) and from the back of house you see the green cliffs across the way and the tip of the roof of one very lucky duck with a traditional in  a very secluded spot!  There are double flowers in front (inside and outside the brick wall) plus small rocks, and many trees and a weeping willow. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Leonine Mews/232/184/52    Will abandon at 9:15 am SLT

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

It's been a whole week since the last release, right?

Honestly I am just not sure.  Last house I got in a new release was in Thatch Lea and i have since given that one up and got one in Patchett today.  I know there were other releases after Thatch, but I can't remember the last region released before today.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.