When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Aisleyne said:

edited as poster removed their post.

Then simply don't look at them.    Please move on from these people and stop posting about them, stop posting what regions they are on and where their plots are located within that region.       Unless they are breaking TOS and you are LL, then it is none of your business how many houses, alts, friends they have getting homes and how close together they are.  

Edited by karynmaria
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Then simply don't look at them.    Please move on from these people and stop posting about them, stop posting what regions they are on and where their plots are located within that region.       Unless they are breaking TOS and you are LL, then it is none of your business how many houses, alts, friends they have getting homes and how close together they are.  

I could not say it better. I took a walk in the regions, and I did not need eye bleach after. The paint shells looked ok to me. My options was that most was ok, I liked one very much, disliked one, but not something to be offended over. I do not like some of the default colors either. It was not special ugly add-ons either, pergolas and railings added to the porches.

And what should LL do? Pay back their Premium?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I took my post down as I knew it would be met with anger and yet you still quote it!!

I could not help but look as I was right across the street from them!!  Perhaps I should have spent hours derendering everything eh?! 😳

I have moved on just as I moved on from North Wall when they all took up residence there.  

Wonder who the Queen of GOH is....hmmmmm

o.O

Are her intials FS?

I have no houses across the street from each other---BUT i do have one house  on Filberty, Carders Mill and Patchett all kinda close together.  Had Carders a week tops and Patchett 24 hours I guess. o.O

The only one I got on the region releasing was Filberty.

The other two were abandons. 

• Like 1

Am I the only one wishing to have that kind of money to do something similar? I wouldn't have to give up homes to keep playing GoH.... Belli would be miiiinnneeeee

@Fay Starlight, you'll always be our queen!!!! And please keep on posting your beautiful 'about to be abandoned' jewels here!

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Am I the only one wishing to have that kind of money to do something similar? I wouldn't have to give up homes to keep playing GoH.... Belli would be miiiinnneeeee

@Fay Starlight, you'll always be our queen!!!! And please keep on posting your beautiful 'about to be abandoned' jewels here!

You are too sweet, anyway, I am not sure they even meant me...hehe.... but in case it was me.....

I really don't have multiple houses on a single region--or across the street from each other--but yes true I probbaly got too many houses, but, at least I think the longest I lasted was 4 months on one. So they will all be back in the mix sooner than later. 

LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Atina0 said:

going to release this houseboat at 11AM    

Hey Atina0, what happened with your Vic at Neville?  I can't believe you abandoned that, it was awesome... really did it? 🤔

I was your neighbor, right next door

Edited by Dora Paule

6 hours ago, Dora Paule said:

Hey Atina0, what happened with your Vic at Neville?  I can't believe you abandoned that, it was awesome... really did it? 🤔

I was your neighbor, right next door

after  trying all kind of homes and locations ,i found the old trads more fitting for me ,so picked up a very unique riverhome at in an old region facing the river at two sides ,i keep promissing myself this is it !   ,but somehow i keep looking round the corner to see what more awesome places can be discovered ,its what it is and like with most of us its fun to roll the dice and see where we  end up  

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Aisleyne said:

I took my post down as I knew it would be met with anger and yet you still quote it!!

I could not help but look as I was right across the street from them!!  Perhaps I should have spent hours derendering everything eh?! 😳

I have moved on just as I moved on from North Wall when they all took up residence there.  

Pot tells kettle all about anger. You could make your own thread instead of trying to ruin this one, again. I am sure you find others to agree with you, but disagreement is not anger. We are tired of this drama, that's all.

I do not understand, you have luck enough to get fine locations, so why this envy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Pot tells kettle all about anger. You could make your own thread instead of trying to ruin this one, again. I am sure you find others to agree with you, but disagreement is not anger. We are tired of this drama, that's all.

I do not understand, you have luck enough to get fine locations, so why this envy.

The person who quoted my post after I removed it contacted me and we talked in a personal message... and she removed the quote!!

I have moved on both from this subject and from the region, yet here we are on ANOTHER day and YOU are still going on about it and quoting me!  It seems you are the one with the issue.  If you are tired of drama then please let it be and don't read my posts. Just as you all tell me to not look at something that annoys me then please do the same. 

Edited by Aisleyne
Added some more info.

1 minute ago, Aisleyne said:

The person who quoted my post after I removed it contacted me and we talked in a personal message.

I have moved on both from this subject and from the region, yet here we are on ANOTHER day and YOU are still going on about it and quoting me!  It seems you are the one with the issue.  If you are tired of drama then please let it be and don't read my posts. Just as you all tell me to not look at something that annoys me then please do the same. 

Stop quoting me, she said, and then quoted me. But feel free to continue. I am out of it.

Not sure where to ask this, so here goes:  I have had one Vic and two Log Homes in the past few weeks of playing GoH.  The Logs frustrated me a bit as they seemed to only back onto the water (when I found one on water) but my current Vic has a nice front view of water.  Are the Vics more likely to face water or is it just that they face the roads, as above, more than the Logs?  Hope my question is making sense!

8 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Not sure where to ask this, so here goes:  I have had one Vic and two Log Homes in the past few weeks of playing GoH.  The Logs frustrated me a bit as they seemed to only back onto the water (when I found one on water) but my current Vic has a nice front view of water.  Are the Vics more likely to face water or is it just that they face the roads, as above, more than the Logs?  Hope my question is making sense!

I think it is way more rare to find front facing water, for sure. No matter the theme....I have only one house like that, at the  moment and there is a park there across as well--but it faces the ocean and I really love it!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I have had 5 or 6 log homes, and the ones on water for me do generally back up to the water. Is your parcel one where you can rotate the house in the house controller? I had that on 2 properties and was able to rotate 1 of the 4 choices. I think it was the Grand View in both plots. I have had one log home that faces. Most of my vics have been front facing.

Just now, Gemini Mercury said:

waiting like a mad man for this to come out of maintenance! lol

sorry you missed it  ,i watched ,it was taken in minutes    ,but.... if you like i have picked up another  Vic at the waterside front  .let me know if you are interested 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gemini Mercury said:

waiting like a mad man for this to come out of maintenance! lol

Ha!  I did that with Emmy's Cathant seaside Vic,it was a Linden Home for a bit, I went and checked to be sure it was truly in maintenance, refreshed and refreshed and missed it by half a second :D  "drgdrg" got it ! GOH those are the breaks lol

• Like 3

I have a small obsession with campers because of all the outdoor amenities. Last night I released one in Wolfington. I maybe should have kept it. It was on water and had a linden chair on the rocks in front. It was near the water tower as well. A road away from Campwich Forest.

So I am planning to jump campers now to see what else comes up. I have 2 more to flip today. I want the beach or back by Campwich, I think.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.