When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I've lost track of what's going on but may want to move on from my camper experience.  Is there a newer home since the larger cabins came out?

There will be at some point.  Stilt houses are coming out!  

Edited by karynmaria
added link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I still have my Traditionals, but I have slowly make my choices on which one to keep and which to let go. I have two Traditionals with very similar views. I decided to let go of the one I like .9% less that the other. I am still picking up my stuff and moving it but I should be releasing it a little later this afternoon.

It has a water view, and a beach below you can inner tube from. It has this cute old boat on the back lawn as mole placed decor.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cheddar Bay/99/249/27

view.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I still have my Traditionals, but I have slowly make my choices on which one to keep and which to let go. I have two Traditionals with very similar views. I decided to let go of the one I like .9% less that the other. I am still picking up my stuff and moving it but I should be releasing it a little later this afternoon.

It has a water view, and a beach below you can inner tube from. It has this cute old boat on the back lawn as mole placed decor.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cheddar Bay/99/249/27

view.png

I did the same a few days ago. I'd gotten one with water on 2 sides in a region I'd been eyeing a long time ago. I had another Trad, on a large river leading out to open waters that I let go for that one. I loved the other one, but the new one was way more private, which I always appreciate. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I did the same a few days ago. I'd gotten one with water on 2 sides in a region I'd been eyeing a long time ago. I had another Trad, on a large river leading out to open waters that I let go for that one. I loved the other one, but the new one was way more private, which I always appreciate. 

I don't need more than one traditional/victorian etc. I do still love rolling and as long as my alt's premium is still active I keep rolling. I picked up a lovely one that is very unique so it's time to pass this one on to someone who will adore it like I did.

I will release it at 1 PM SLT. (should give me enough time to get all my stuffs)

• Like 2

I am gonna release an inland house on Purslane that I want to keep so badly, but I really need to let go of it because I have a couple other victorian mansions already.

Got it on the release date and it has two flights of steps and the most beautifiul flowers ever---sunset just lights up the front of the house--it's absolutely adorable.

Really killing me to let it go, it's better off with someone that can really enjoy it since I have too many houses though. I will put it back in about 15 min.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Purslane/84/32/0

purslane.jpg

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

I am gonna release an inland house on Purslane that I want to keep so badly, but I really need to let go of it because I have a couple other victorian mansions already.

Got it on the release date and it has two flights of steps and the most beautifiul flowers ever---sunset just lights up the front of the house--it's absolutely adorable.

Really killing me to let it go, it's better off with someone that can really enjoy it since I have too many houses though. I will put it back in about 15 min.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Purslane/84/32/0

purslane.jpg

what an adorable steps 

• Like 3

As is usually the case for me, I roll the most amazing plots when I am simply picking one up to use to build an addon. The Traditional plot I rolled is the most amazing lot I have seen. I think it's my forever home! 

With that said, now I have my original traditional to release. I am once again picking up my things and moving (for the second time in a week). Once I get that done, I will release it. It is on Domingos, sits on a cliff overlooking a great view of water and houseboats. There is a public pool at the bottom of the cliff. It sits off the road and is sunken down a bit which I found charming. It is also directly next door to the Bellis Blues Cafe.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Domingos/61/213/36

I will release it in 30 minutes (1:30PM SLT).

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

As is usually the case for me, I roll the most amazing plots when I am simply picking one up to use to build an addon. The Traditional plot I rolled is the most amazing lot I have seen. I think it's my forever home! 

With that said, now I have my original traditional to release. I am once again picking up my things and moving (for the second time in a week). Once I get that done, I will release it. It is on Domingos, sits on a cliff overlooking a great view of water and houseboats. There is a public pool at the bottom of the cliff. It sits off the road and is sunken down a bit which I found charming. It is also directly next door to the Bellis Blues Cafe.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Domingos/61/213/36

I will release it in 30 minutes (1:30PM SLT).

ooo show pics!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fendi Miles said:

ooo show pics!!

Did someone say pics?! lol

Honestly, THIS plot is my keeper. It beats anything I've rolled previously and I doubt I will roll anything better. I even like it better than my Victorian which I adore. It's out on a peninsula with a private pathway to it. I've seen boats go by several times today. I almost peed my pants when I saw it.

bingo-11.jpg

bingo-22.jpg

bingo-33.jpg

bingo-44.jpg

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Honestly, THIS plot is my keeper. It beats anything I've rolled previously and I doubt I will roll anything better. I even like it better than my Victorian which I adore. It's out on a peninsula with a private pathway to it. I've seen boats go by several times today. I almost peed my pants when I saw it.

bingo-11.jpg

bingo-22.jpg

bingo-33.jpg

bingo-44.jpg

Oh goodness, yes, never let that one go! Perfect!

FYI, what add-on are you using? Or did you make that? I don't remember seeing one for the Continental that had an upper front deck on it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mercedes Avon said:

bingo-11.jpg

bingo-22.jpg

bingo-33.jpg

bingo-44.jpg

Omg! I tried for that one when someone let it go last time! It's a gorgeous spot congrats!! 😊

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Oh goodness, yes, never let that one go! Perfect!

FYI, what add-on are you using? Or did you make that? I don't remember seeing one for the Continental that had an upper front deck on it.

I bought that add on today.  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Neighborly-Continental-Double-Decker-Addon/19999879

I think I screamed out loud when I saw it.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.