When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

30 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

I got one inland and put it back in not sure if that could be another one.

must have been showing no for more then an hour  ,i dont want to check it out 

BTW  you can check in your history if the house has a new name  ,thats how i do it always 

Edited by Atina0
adding lines
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, AveryWitt said:

I will be letting a Trad on Porthole go at 11am slt. It's quite nice...... The Adams on the channel entrance....

Porthole_001.png

Beautiful spot! I would love a spot like this to take a boat out from home and then sail on out to the main water. I love water. Currently have a houseboat on a small body of water...for now until I search for something else. LOL

• Like 2

I am letting go of a nice houseboat on a canal with just a few other houseboats around. It was one of my very first Linden premium homes but I have a couple homes I like more and I spend most my time at those so it's time to pass this on to someone who will like it. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Esper/76/191/27

I will let it go in 15 minutes.

Edited by Mercedes Avon
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I am letting go of a nice houseboat on a canal with just a few other houseboats around. It was one of my very first Linden premium homes but I have a couple homes I like more and I spend most my time at those so it's time to pass this on to someone who will like it. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Esper/76/191/27

I will let it go in 15 minutes.

Oh darn  that was a "dream boat" spot for me, LOL!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Libbie Parkin said:

how can I get on of the new homes or live in  Oldridge?  

Welcome to the Linden Homes land forum, Libbie! This is my go-to source for finding out about new region releases and abandoned homes. It comes down to luck and perseverance. You can’t choose what region you will get when you click on a home style. You hold your breath and hope that it’s a great location. The log homes were the last major release (over 4,000) a few months ago. The newest style — the stilt homes that were previewed at the SL17B celebration won’t be coming out until the fall or winter. 

In the meantime, there seems to be a Victorian region released every few days. As far as traditional homes go, you have to rely on abandons. Those are few and far between. I got lucky recently with an abandoned Traditional. I posted my view in “”Beautiful Abandons”.

I look forward to seeing your post about your landing your first dream home in Bellisseria! 

Edited by LuLu Starbrook
Typos
  • Like 5

Does a happy dance around the GOH addiction thread!

I gave up on the seaside Victorian. I have a very gorgeous Victorian very near water. I stopped rolling on them. I abandoned my houseboat yesterday which freed me up from a house. I came into the forums to ogle at everyone's LL home pics and on my way out, I popped up the land page, saw a Victorian and thought . . .  just one more time for old times sake.

BINGO! It was my dream parcel directly on water! It's literally perfect for my tastes; nice brick wall all around, the back is open directly to the water with weeping willows and water reeds. There are beautiful flowers in the front and a park across the street. I was so excited when I landed on it, that I wanted to pull a Kanye West and jump on some stage someplace, grab a mic and start thanking all those people who got me where I am today.

This does mean I will be retiring from the GOH (for now). I am sure I will be back around when the stilt houses come up. I will be pushing and shoving people out of the way like black friday shoppers refreshing and clicking my way to the dream parcel there.

*Happy dances her way out of this thread* (for now)

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

BINGO! It was my dream parcel directly on water! It's literally perfect for my tastes; nice brick wall all around, the back is open directly to the water with weeping willows and water reeds. There are beautiful flowers in the front and a park across the street. I was so excited when I landed on it, that I wanted to pull a Kanye West and jump on some stage someplace, grab a mic and start thanking all those people who got me where I am today.

Congrats!  Which region did you get?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.