Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

1 minute ago, bbgirl1288 said:

Just got my Linden Home. Region- Jamesborough 

https://gyazo.com/ec86368f0df2bf1b0b00d391e9bcbf7e

I used the Auto Refresher this time where you can put the word in. It was dinging loud. Every other time I tried, I was too slow.  It looks like a couple more regions will be released very soon. Moles are hard at work over here.

Beach home, so nice!

2 minutes ago, bbgirl1288 said:

Just got my Linden Home. Region- Jamesborough 

https://gyazo.com/ec86368f0df2bf1b0b00d391e9bcbf7e

I used the Auto Refresher this time where you can put the word in. It was dinging loud. Every other time I tried, I was too slow.  It looks like a couple more regions will be released very soon. Moles are hard at work over here.

Wow, congrats.  That is an awesome location!

• Like 1

Well for the first time today, I heard my page refresh alarm go off 6 times with the region release for Friday.  The first 3 I never even saw the listing come up, but the last 3 I did and my poor old computer just can't move fast enough to click through the pages in time before they are sold out.  It was exciting and I had to laugh and sigh.  I'm honestly really looking forward to the large release that is coming up soon with the Trailers and Campers. Pretty sure we'll have a better chance at grabbing a Traditional Home and/or House Boat during that release as well and a longer window of opportunity. These 3 - 7 seconds windows for some of us, are a tough competition. By the way, congrats to those that were able to get new homes today. 😉

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Camile228 said:

Wow, congrats.  That is an awesome location!

Thank you so much!!! I have been trying forever! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Why is it 22 people in SSPE91 now? Party?

We were on an easter egg hunt that Patch told us about and also waiting for the new region release this morning, chatting it up together. They were all gone in 3 seconds. 

Edited by PrudenceAnton

Just now, PrudenceAnton said:

We were on an easter egg hunt that Patch told us about and also wanting for the new region release this morning, chatting it up together. They were all gone in 3 seconds. 

Ha, 3 seconds. New record. Maybe we can go down to 1 second in the next release.

4 minutes ago, bbgirl1288 said:

Yes, I am on the beach side! I got very lucky!!! 

Remember to post in the Show off your home and garden thread when you have decorated. 😊

• Like 1

That took awhile for them to all go then. People must still be waking up or asleep. Bring on the houseboats, pleeeeeeeease!

4Q1DEuAr7ER64f6ctv.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Marianne Little said:

Remember to post in the Show off your home and garden thread when you have decorated. 😊

Well, that may be weeks from now! I have to have it perfect, ;) lol

4 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Ok I did not even see anything come up and have auto refresh on so something is up what is really going on.

Possibly because of the timing settings.  Apparently the homes were all gone in 3 seconds today and many people have their auto-refresh set to 3 seconds.

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

Possibly because of the timing settings.  Apparently the homes were all gone in 3 seconds today and many people have their auto-refresh set to 3 seconds.

I had to set mine at 1 second intervals! There was no way I would have gotten to it with just clicking. Make sure the Ringer is LOUD. Mine scared the crap out of me! LOL

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Lol have mines set to 1 second still saw nothing at all. That is just amazing I mean it must have been only a few homes up for grabs to go in 3 seconds flat.

Edited by tootsiepop1

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Lol have mines set to 1 second still saw nothing at all.

Keep trying! You will get one soon! Ill cross my fingers for you! ♥

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

Ha, 3 seconds. New record. Maybe we can go down to 1 second in the next release.

It went so unbelievable fast, it was like sitting there waiting and talking to the Caterpillar (Patch) from Alice in Wonderland.  You began to wonder if it all really happened? 🥺

c9e02468f3522cc8a4cfd348465a1ef8.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, PrudenceAnton said:

It went so unbelievable fast, it was like sitting there waiting and talking to the Caterpillar (Patch) from Alice in Wonderland.  You began to wonder if it all really happened? 🥺

LOLOL 

Is there a timer on because I got the first hit 17mins before my last.. I have a 2 second timer when it hits, if its not a houseboat, I change the timer to 5 second intervals and restart so the page resets and I dont keep hitting the same house. I switch it back to 2 sec intervals after 15 seconds

5 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

c9e02468f3522cc8a4cfd348465a1ef8.png

Lol I think it was 2 houses that went lol cant believe that a region of homes in 3 seconds went that fast you cant even go thru the confirmation screens that fast.

Edited by tootsiepop1

Just now, tootsiepop1 said:

Lol I think it was 2 houses that went lol cant beleive that a region of homes in 3 seconds went that fast you cant even go thru the confirmation screens that fast.

I think Patch said it was another 2 regions with around 24 homes that was released this morning. He was shocked and I just missed a House Boat now! I need a faster computer. 🤔