When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, LourdesFatale said:

Like I said, I am venting but please don't drag me for wanting a "decent" house, I have read multiple people post about Buttermore houses that they don't want to get and WARN everyone not to click, so please... lol. If no one else has a problem with it then great, awesome, fantastic!!!!!  I guess I'm just a big boo hoo cry baby, but a lot of my SL friends feel the exact same way I do and I am pretty much the only one of them that would post about it and take the heat. Don't worry, I won't pollute your happy forum with my BAD ATTITUDE lol

We all want to think we have an equal chance at that cliffside home with the perfect view.  I have 2 premium accounts and they were premium before the Bellisseria release.  The people with 10+ alts do pay for their extra chances at that glorious view.  I also work a full time day job in the same timezone as SLT.  I know that lowers my chances.  I check on my phone when I can during the day and click a few times in the morning before I leave and when RL doesn't interfere, I check in the evening. We have no control over whether other people work or are home with time to spare.  

I have one "that's a keeper" home and one hopper trying for perfection.  It will take time.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, LourdesFatale said:

Like I said, I am venting but please don't drag me for wanting a "decent" house, I have read multiple people post about Buttermore houses that they don't want to get and WARN everyone not to click, so please... lol. If no one else has a problem with it then great, awesome, fantastic!!!!!  I guess I'm just a big boo hoo cry baby, but a lot of my SL friends feel the exact same way I do and I am pretty much the only one of them that would post about it and take the heat. Don't worry, I won't pollute your happy forum with my BAD ATTITUDE lol

There is a venting thread you can go to, I can give you the link if you like.  There is nothing wrong with wanting a nice location, which I am assuming you mean by "decent",  so I get the frustration.  Don't forget there are also multiple posts giving people a heads up on waterfront parcels they are abandoning as well.  The best properties I have gotten were abandoned ones.  I work too during the day and I still manage to get some pretty good properties.   I miss out on new releases a lot and even if I manage to get one it is rarely the one I wanted or it is one where I am surround by houses which isn't the best for my computer.

Don't throw this thread out yet as it could still be useful to you,  and so can the people posting in this thread, in other words don't cut off your nose to spite your face.  Like I said people post here all the time giving people a heads up on nice locations they are releasing and you have just as good of a chance of getting them as anyone else.  Keep trying and I am sure you will get one that meets your standards.

• Like 6

My first vic house ever

Saw here now convo about not geting good linden home.
Since first victorian house was released, i been trying to get one, just to see how it looks and feels.
I have had several super good trads by sea, but also some not so good located (only my opinion)  and boats in these weeks, and i do regret i abandon some.
but i have only this one account, and i know that need to be patience and sometimes have good luck.
I have time to go look at those maybe once a day, so it really is possible to get good ones too.
now i finally got this cute house, saw someone post picture of it here before, little bond behind at Llyn Brithyll.
i am more modern type person and landscape builder, so outside means more than inside (sounds bad if would talk of ppl)
but i wanted to take picture and share it with all you lovely househunters, come and get cookie from lonely granny is see me lost somewhere in these streets.
I will not even start to deco this house, will let it go maybe tomorrow.
now when i finally got this, saw those loghouses and want to try get one of those. so maybe i get new home for next xmas

Hugs to all of you and thank you

granny_007.png

• Like 14

I actually love this thread and I find it super useful. For me personally, I don't seem to be there at the right time able to click. Maybe that will change for me, I hope so. Perhaps I am jealous, maybe bitter - I don't know, I wanted to post my thoughts and be honest and share my/friends feelings. Thanks for listening and not dragging me too badly. BTW I do think the moles have done a beautiful job and that's what makes me want a house so bad!!!!! They are absolutely gorgeous, so maybe using the word "decent" was a bad choice of words. LOCATION, LOCATION (Isn't' there some kind of saying like that?) Happy hunting today... best of luck to all. 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, PurpleJo said:

My first vic house ever

Saw here now convo about not geting good linden home.
Since first victorian house was released, i been trying to get one, just to see how it looks and feels.
I have had several super good trads by sea, but also some not so good located (only my opinion)  and boats in these weeks, and i do regret i abandon some.
but i have only this one account, and i know that need to be patience and sometimes have good luck.
I have time to go look at those maybe once a day, so it really is possible to get good ones too.
now i finally got this cute house, saw someone post picture of it here before, little bond behind at Llyn Brithyll.
i am more modern type person and landscape builder, so outside means more than inside (sounds bad if would talk of ppl)
but i wanted to take picture and share it with all you lovely househunters, come and get cookie from lonely granny is see me lost somewhere in these streets.
I will not even start to deco this house, will let it go maybe tomorrow.
now when i finally got this, saw those loghouses and want to try get one of those. so maybe i get new home for next xmas

Hugs to all of you and thank you

granny_007.png

That is the Victorian that I released. :) 

• Like 6

Just now, LourdesFatale said:

I actually love this thread and I find it super useful. For me personally, I don't seem to be there at the right time able to click. Maybe that will change for me, I hope so. Perhaps I am jealous, maybe bitter - I don't know, I wanted to post my thoughts and be honest and share my/friends feelings. Thanks for listening and not dragging me too badly. BTW I do think the moles have done a beautiful job and that's what makes me want a house so bad!!!!! They are absolutely gorgeous, so maybe using the word "decent" was a bad choice of words. LOCATION, LOCATION (Isn't' there some kind of saying like that?) Happy hunting today... best of luck to all. 

Do you want an oceanfront home? Because that’s what everybody wants. But statistically if you look at the ratio of oceanfront to landlocked, the chances are SLIM. It’s not impossible, but of course not everyone can have oceanfront homes, sadly. So some people have to settle for ponds, rivers, etc.  I find the dedication in this thread inspiring/amusing is why I keep reading it.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, LourdesFatale said:

You wouldn't be human if you weren't a little jealous or bitter.  Even I get jealous sometimes that someone got a property I really wanted.  Which just goes to show how successful these new houses are.  Everyone wants them. 

I blame the moles for all the house hopping cause everything is just so gorgeous and they have done a spectacular job and you want to try all different kinds of homes.  At least I do!

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Do you want an oceanfront home? Because that’s what everybody wants. But statistically if you look at the ratio of oceanfront to landlocked, the chances are SLIM. It’s not impossible, but of course not everyone can have oceanfront homes, sadly. So some people have to settle for ponds, rivers, etc.  I find the dedication in this thread inspiring/amusing is why I keep reading it.

okay lol this is the last time I can post, I have a 10:30 appt coming through my front door!! Oceanfront is beautiful, yes, absolutely but I love the flowers the most! Oh and I love the willow trees!! Maybe a little lake in the distance?? Okay thank you to all who have tried to help, I will be checking later to see what's going on and crossing my fingers. ::waves bye:: 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, kali Wylder said:

Don't blame the moles!  Please don't blame the moles for their good works, they are just doing their jobs the best they can.There's no light at the end the tunnel for moles - Telegraph

I'm blaming them in a positive way :D .  I love what they are doing.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, LourdesFatale said:

For me personally, I don't seem to be there at the right time able to click. Maybe that will change for me, I hope so. LOCATION, LOCATION (Isn't' there some kind of saying like that?)

Location is my #1 criteria as well, and I wasn't able to get my dream location until the Victorians were released. I know it can be frustrating, but keep clicking when you can -- you never know when you'll strike gold!

You could also try giving your SL login info to a trusted friend, and they could claim/abandon for you when you're not able to.

• Like 4

Normally I don't post homes I'm releasing, to give randoms a chance, and non-forum readers, but I will this time, for anyone looking for a nice houseboat. I decided a couple months ago, neither trads nor victorians really were my thing, so I've had three houseboat homes. I'm letting this one go on my main account at 08:15 SLT, so I can play the game of homes again when cabins are released :)    It's a nice spot, with only one neighboring boat that hasn't been moved into since I got this place just after Christmas. Sunset view is onto an uninhabited island. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Less Watery/125/228/27

(and gone, it didn't get stuck and got taken quickly, enjoy!)

houseboat_001.png

Edited by Morena Tully
  • Like 10

5 minutes ago, Morena Tully said:

Normally I don't post homes I'm releasing, to give randoms a chance, and non-forum readers, but I will this time, for anyone looking for a nice houseboat. I decided a couple months ago, neither trads nor victorians really were my thing, so I've had three houseboat homes. I'm letting this one go on my main account at 08:15 SLT, so I can play the game of homes again when cabins are released :)    It's a nice spot, with only one neighboring boat that hasn't been moved into since I got this place just after Christmas. Sunset view is onto an uninhabited island. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Less Watery/125/228/27

houseboat_001.png

View is to die for!!! 

• Like 6

Letting this cute parcel in Edgar go at 8:30ish.  I began compulsively landscaping as soon as I got it, there are just so many things you could do with this parcel.  Took the photo while changing houses.  Walk through the opening in the fence and through the little mole lattice & garden, they've made a short path leading you to the river, which along there has many docks, benches, and little bistro areas.  House is situated so that altho it's in the middle of a neighborhood, it has good privacy with strategically placed protected areas here & there around it. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Edgar/137/75/27

Edgar_001.thumb.png.c82917f562d03280fead41c2a9d1db79.png

• Like 2

Just logged onto this thread for the day - I think those of us with multiple accounts often can't work or have less than happy RL circumstances which lead us to up our enjoyment / accounts as we find hopping or looking for new homes enjoyable and often much better than some RL stuff we face. I know it has helped me in difficult times to have this thing I'm part of that I enjoy. I dont take it too seriously I just enjoy the ride. If I see a lot of people getting the same home over and over and its taking up their tries and no one else claims it I will go in and claim that home and release it later. If I can. Enjoying the search is the biggest thing for me because after 100s of homes... It must be that now... I still do it! There's no ultimate.... 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.