Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Perhaps a tiny bit off topic, but I am wondering about the nature of the common rezz areas. Specifically, how numerous are they, do they exist in every sim? If they do not exist in every sim, is there a plan that their layout adheres to such that they can be easily located (e.g: every other sim, staggered N>S in checkerboard fashion, etc.)? I really love driving here! However, my new Vic. (which I truly love and which I am very, very lucky to have nabbed), unlike some others, has neither a driveway nor an opening in the lovely, brick, front property boarder wall to otherwise create one.

Thanks tons!

Edited by Amelie Mersereau
omission
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you, Sylvia, I will indeed search for relevant threads, and I've joined the group. If nothing else, if there are no such zones nearby, I can always rezz a vehicle on my front path, in between the house's porch landing and the street sidewalk, as it is large enough to do so. It's not ideal, perhaps, but it totally works!  😉

Thanks again! xx

Edited by Amelie Mersereau
omission
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a complete  gold ticket scratch off winner for the right person. Got a shoreline in Carrollton, but my partner still prefers our spot in Banebury... so tossing today's fresh catch right back & still waiting on (hopefully) next week's log homes release.

 

CB_001.png

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

I have a complete  gold ticket scratch off winner for the right person. Got a shoreline in Carrollton, but my partner still prefers our spot in Banebury... so tossing today's fresh catch right back & still waiting on (hopefully) next week's log homes release.

 

 

I got a Banebury during today's release! :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

Howdy neighbor! I'm up right by the pass into the mountain ridge :D

Love the railway, mountain and lighthouse in the distance! I am considering all my options but I do love this area and I am not a log cabin hunter :) 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Love the railway, mountain and lighthouse in the distance! I am considering all my options but I do love this area and I am not a log cabin hunter :) 

Yes, for a while I literally checked house names on the map all through those regions, watching for one to be released while I was online.  Love that area, haven't gotten near to it yet :)

 

ETA: OMG. what am I saying!  That area is awful!  It has sandworms!  Abandon NAOW, before it's too late!  (i.e. before I have to go be responsible in RL)

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Yes, for a while I literally checked house names on the map all through those regions, watching for one to be released while I was online.  Love that area, haven't gotten near to it yet :)

 

ETA: OMG. what am I saying!  That area is awful!  It has sandworms!  Abandon NAOW, before it's too late!  (i.e. before I have to go be responsible in RL)

Think this will be one of those at least 24 hour decisions :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Letting this cutie Vic in Barstough go in about 10 minutes.  Yes hedges, but they work nicely here, curved in front of the house to make flower beds.  And there's a gap to allow a stroll by the side pond.

Barstough_001.png.1b5befea080dff71c75535ea169bd02b.png

 

 

It's the Traditional houses hedges that I dislike so much. They are taller than the Victorian houses hedges. I can live with Victorian hedges, and those in the picture are just lovely.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It's the Traditional houses hedges that I dislike so much. They are taller than the Victorian houses hedges. I can live with Victorian hedges, and those in the picture are just lovely.

I think I might have just gotten this one too

LOL

I have to go there to double check, it will proabably go back and I caught one here:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mynachllwyd/68/155/34

 

Very cute corner, flowers inside the fence, river behind it a willow, it's better than 85% of the ones I usually get! going to toss em though

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I rather like the idea of having an address in Pudding, even though there is nothing particularly great about this Vic.  I keep hoping for the house from Mary Poppins with an admiral next door who fires a cannon from his rooftop to mark the time....

  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

Is this the ever traveling Barstough Victorian cottage? My "sister alt" just happened to pick this up a few minutes ago. Will hold on to it for a day....or until the log homes release gets closer. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Barstough/227/69/32

Banebury_001.png

I might have started the trend. I got it during the Carrollton Bay release. It's a lovely spot, too. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...