When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Josephine, try derendering the fence before letting go. It might work for you

I am working at the same time so my bandwidth is poor (this will show in the pic because my graphics are down low right now) but my house is the white one at the bottom left and there does not appear to be a beach back entrance/gate in the fence, unless I have missed it. It is a great location though. I might sleep on it.

Snapshot_046.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

I am working at the same time so my bandwidth is poor (this will show in the pic because my graphics are down low right now) but my house is the white one at the bottom left and there does not appear to be a beach back entrance/gate in the fence, unless I have missed it. It is a great location though. I might sleep on it.

Snapshot_046.png

I can see it despite the graphics thank you :) It appears to be a little gate at the back, between the second and third trees. Sleep on it yes, it might help :)

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

Snapshot_046.png

I see the gate. It's between the two middle trees. Great minds think alike, Elena. :)

Edited by LuLu Starbrook
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Really loving the new Victorian areas so many good plants and the hills are great - I got another on top of a hill with driveway - great feeling so will drop a Vic in Poult next to a pond / bridge back in two minutes...

Tried for this one but got yet another one in Caithness! Will release it as soon as I get alt logged on.

• Like 2

Ugh - Our work internet has been wonky today.   Much of the network was down for the first half of the day.  They say all is fine and dandy now, but suddenly I cannot get to my land page.  I can get to my dashboard, but when I click on Get your home, I get a freakin protocol error.

WHY can't I retire NOW?  I don't wanna work no more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

31 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Just picked up a Trad in Ebbe Tide.  Looks like it should have nice views, but also looks like the neighbors might be too close and obvious.  It will be a short bit before I can get inworld to check it though.

View from the Winchester back deck at Ebbe Tide  :) very pretty!  

Sheep_002.png

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

I get it that there is a bug with water features on high land. But I don't understand why a few prim ponds, so to speak, can't be inserted.

That might be a good question in the SSP thread, which is where I think Abnor was discussing the challenges. For all I know, he covered that point as well there. :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Ugh - Our work internet has been wonky today.   Much of the network was down for the first half of the day.  They say all is fine and dandy now, but suddenly I cannot get to my land page.  I can get to my dashboard, but when I click on Get your home, I get a freakin protocol error.

WHY can't I retire NOW?  I don't wanna work no more.

I hear you LittleMe, that phrase is running through my mind constantly at work.... any day now, any day now, I shall be released!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.