When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

37 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

I tell myself that this IS our therapy ☺️ just think how we would be in RL without the GoH.

There are still more regions waiting to be released, and of course the log cabins at some point. You will have fun trying when you start clicking again, and I hope you get the perfect spot ☺️

If I actually went out and scouted around the upcoming regions, I would probably find other parcels that seem pretty close to perfect, leading to much more clicking. Probably lucky for me that I don't have the time to scout regions much.

And yes, the clicking is, in many way, 'therapy'.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

I will soon release a houseboat in Grandfleet that is next to a skybox that some jerk who shall not be named has rezzed around 3 houseboats.  If anyone wants to pick this boat up and add their abuse report to mine, I welcome your help.

The person owning the skybox is mentioned in the picks of the person who owns the middle houseboat.

Looking at the builds, I suspect that some Trump fan means to harass the Taylor Swift fan next to them, but really, it's anyone's guess what is up here.  In this case, tho, I REALLY doubt that the 13-year resident who owns the skybox has made a rezzing mistake.

I filed an AR on it as well -- you can see it from neighboring regions (depending on your draw distance).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

I will soon release a houseboat in Grandfleet that is next to a skybox that some jerk who shall not be named has rezzed around 3 houseboats.  If anyone wants to pick this boat up and add their abuse report to mine, I welcome your help.

The person owning the skybox is mentioned in the picks of the person who owns the middle houseboat.

Looking at the builds, I suspect that some Trump fan means to harass the Taylor Swift fan next to them, but really, it's anyone's guess what is up here.  In this case, tho, I REALLY doubt that the 13-year resident who owns the skybox has made a rezzing mistake.

I filed an AR and noted in the text that the person was not only violating the Covenant rule about height of rezzed items, but also violating the Encroachment rule for items outside the parcel boundaries, and in this case, what they had done should be considered deliberate griefing of the neighbors.

That final item should actually result in a short term ban.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

I filed an AR on it as well -- you can see it from neighboring regions (depending on your draw distance).

I am nosy, so went and looked. How are they getting away with that? Even protected land is in the wall.

• Like 1

I tried for the Dahm Strait boat this morning and missed, the new owner named it Linden Home so I flailed around refreshing for a while there lmao, then got caught up in RL water leak issues so missed the Swithin festivities!   I am good for homes though, and got the coastal dream house covered,  so am just going to click idly now and then while waiting for the log homes  :)  

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.