When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

26 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Letting this cute parcel in Edgar go at 8:30ish.  I began compulsively landscaping as soon as I got it, there are just so many things you could do with this parcel.  Took the photo while changing houses.  Walk through the opening in the fence and through the little mole lattice & garden, they've made a short path leading you to the river, which along there has many docks, benches, and little bistro areas.  House is situated so that altho it's in the middle of a neighborhood, it has good privacy with strategically placed protected areas here & there around it. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Edgar/137/75/27

Edgar_001.thumb.png.c82917f562d03280fead41c2a9d1db79.png

I used to own it once upon a time its adorable! Love the park in back and river/falls near by!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PurpleJo said:

My first vic house ever

i wanted to take picture and share it with all you lovely househunters, come and get cookie from lonely granny is see me lost somewhere in these streets.

Oooooooooohh Cookies!!!  Wait a minute.  *looks skeptical*  Are those oatmeal raisin?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

I’m just amazed Homes sell out lol.. 

So am I! When they did the huge initial release of victorians and added to it more trads, campers, and houseboats, I felt like they had finally met demand, and that we'd always see choices on the land page. Boy was I wrong. It seems to be a never ending queue of people grabbing.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, YamilaEnid said:

Yes....and every time a Vic shows in the LM...I only get....the "Temporarily Sold Out" message

If you get that during a release, keep refreshing! Sometimes I can get that several times then suddenly get a home. Don't give up too easily.

ETA: For instance, I just did what I said. I got the "sold out" a few times, then just this minute got a Vic in Caithness. I will be releasing it in a minute, so be ready!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3

People are letting very nice parcels go.  Holding onto this Redding one til tomorrow ... river goes down to Fairgrounds area, water is in Redding so can jump a boat into it.  Waterfall, dead end street, tons of protected land around, mole bistro table, neighbor homes look fine, couple almost empty ... 1 tree derendered.

redding_001.thumb.png.9ce7ddbf9b6be48a44e0539ae0e450fe.png

• Like 9

You are so right, @Nika Talaj! I just got this one (lavender) across from a pond, adjacent to a park, and basically on a lot to itself. Snagged two in the released region, but wasn't in love with them, so I tossed them back for others to enjoy.

Keep hunting, your dream home is out there! I will be releasing this one in Beneline...in the words of our mayor Patch Linden...soonish™ :)

Snapshot_167.png

Snapshot_170.png

Edited by Ama Dinova
Added another snap for perspective
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

A gorgeous Thursday abandon!!! Definitely a contender for my pond 'mini lake view' Trad!!! I will spend the weekend planning which one will be released, waiting for the log cabins

Snapshot_001.png

Congrats! I let that one go today! :)

edit: there is a boat rezz on the dock across there--you can boat to sea,  and water sparkles in the windows so pretty, I kept them wide open! :)

I called it my Sunrise Lakeside!

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Just curious, I want to see all of your “this is a keeper” forever homes! What criteria must a home have to be a keeper?

Pls start a new thread?  If you're looking for keepers, then obviously they're not going to be available!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.