Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

We hoppers were busy today. I got the Repring after @Faydra Foden Let it go shortly after.

😱<----

I am having myself a pity party after this one! I had three pages ready and I got sold out times 3, refreshed got one on Carrollton and two on Caitness (*facepalm*)

The one on Carrollton I probably should have kept--it was not bad, second row , left side close to the region edge, slightly elevated, it had an ocean view even if it was sidewayzzzz lol!

I dumped it because I was so mad, hahahahaha!!!

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

We should find a gathering spot for our various alts to have a picnic while we watch the regions for restarts and releases. 😂

As long as there's no lamb BBQ, I got one of those cute Jinx avis for one alt and a sheep for the other  :D Then I decided to partner the two.  Sorry I didn't invite you all to the partnering ceremony, it was very private...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malayaa said:

As long as there's no lamb BBQ, I got one of those cute Jinx avis for one alt and a sheep for the other  :D Then I decided to partner the two.  Sorry I didn't invite you all to the partnering ceremony, it was very private...

Well, my alts include a chicken, two cats, and a hamster, so maybe we need to meet at the zoo instead of at a picnic? lol

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually just got another Carrollton Bay house; I think it is really cute! I will  let it go tomorrow for someone else to love.

I told Elvis I would plug that spot (yes Elvis...I keep running into him) for the night! lol

The flowers and the lot are adorable though, yellow and peach roses, white hydrangeas, and orange and yellow carnations.

 

 

b7c889da91b0ad4ae8ca7ad6e2eca4f4.jpg

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

I actually just got another Carrollton Bay house; I think it is really cute! I will  let it go tomorrow for someone else to love.

I told Elvis I would plug that spot (yes Elvis...I keep running into him) for the night! lol

The flowers and the lot are adorable though, yellow and peach roses, white hydrangeas, and orange and yellow carnations.

 

 

b7c889da91b0ad4ae8ca7ad6e2eca4f4.jpg

Those flowers!! ❤️

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Those flowers!! ❤️

I know, its hard to let go! and has a nice little cliff on one side and offset to allow for a pretty little feature area in the left zone---gazebo? some sort of green house? Maybe fountain?

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a couple lots to let go in a sec...but in the meantime I clicked....I should sit on my hands and type with my nose!

I got a cute lot/trad on Butterhedge ---NOT BUTTERMORE, LOL I almost went crossed eyes when I saw the word....lol

It's across from falls!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Butterhedge/80/80/28

 

 

dumping it now!!!

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mean to sound rude or start any issues but I think it really sucks that there are people out there (speaking for myself) that have one main account and I can't get a decent Linden home because someone with 10 alts, gets 5 of them on one release. I realize that it can't be stopped but you don't need to gloat about it on the forums. I work a full time job and most of the releases are done while I am at work. I don't have endless hours to stare at a screen, with multiple windows open, clicking at Mach speed. It's made me want to cancel my premium account.  

Edited by LourdesFatale
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LourdesFatale said:

I don't mean to sound rude or start any issues but I think it really sucks that there are people out there (speaking for myself) that have one main account and I can't get a decent Linden home because someone with 10 alts, gets 5 of them on one release. I realize that it can't be stopped but you don't need to gloat about it on the forums. I work a full time job and most of the releases are done while I am at work. I don't have endless hours to stare at a screen, with multiple windows open, clicking a Mach speed. It's made me want to cancel my premium account.  

You might be happier then if you don't read the threads where people "gloat" about the houses they got with their PAID accounts. There are plenty of homes to go around, and I can assure you it does not require "endless hours", "multiple windows open", etc. This thread is for discussing what homes are seen on the land page, what homes people are releasing, etc. It's a good place to look at to know when to click, but if you have a bitter attitude about it, perhaps it's more helpful to scroll on by. 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LourdesFatale said:

I don't mean to sound rude or start any issues but I think it really sucks that there are people out there (speaking for myself) that have one main account and I can't get a decent Linden home because someone with 10 alts, gets 5 of them on one release. I realize that it can't be stopped but you don't need to gloat about it on the forums. I work a full time job and most of the releases are done while I am at work. I don't have endless hours to stare at a screen, with multiple windows open, clicking at Mach speed. It's made me want to cancel my premium account.  

You’re not guaranteed a “decent” linden home. I also work a full time job, and manage to get them after work hours. It sucks, but it is what it is! Wait until the log homes are released, you’ll be able to get any type of home for days, but it may not be “decent” lol

 

I just want to add that I am typing from work, and just now on my phone I see a house and a houseboat. 

Edited by Milk Pixelmaid
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want to be rude but...

It annoys me when people say "I can't get a decent home"

Really? I find that pretty insulting to all the Moles who've put in a lot of work to get them built. Are they all perfect... obviously not, but at a bare minimum, ANY new home is Bellisseria is much better than "decent" 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

@LourdesFatale, if it is of any help, I use my cell phone to check the land page, and that is how I have always got my homes.

I have a full time job and do volunteering work, so my time is quite limited. But I check my phone during my breaks, and it has always worked for me. I dont mean I get a home every single day, but it has been easier in the last past months. If I can help you, feel free to message me. 

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said, I am venting but please don't drag me for wanting a "decent" house, I have read multiple people post about Buttermore houses that they don't want to get and WARN everyone not to click, so please... lol. If no one else has a problem with it then great, awesome, fantastic!!!!!  I guess I'm just a big boo hoo cry baby, but a lot of my SL friends feel the exact same way I do and I am pretty much the only one of them that would post about it and take the heat. Don't worry, I won't pollute your happy forum with my BAD ATTITUDE lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LourdesFatale said:

I don't mean to sound rude or start any issues but I think it really sucks that there are people out there (speaking for myself) that have one main account and I can't get a decent Linden home because someone with 10 alts, gets 5 of them on one release.

I do agree with you about those who intentionally claim multiple homes in EVERY new release, but it is possible to get a decent home with patience (even after work & on the weekends). What makes a home "decent" for you?

When the log homes are released (possibly next week or the week after), there will be plenty to go around!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, LourdesFatale said:

I don't mean to sound rude or start any issues but I think it really sucks that there are people out there (speaking for myself) that have one main account and I can't get a decent Linden home because someone with 10 alts, gets 5 of them on one release. I realize that it can't be stopped but you don't need to gloat about it on the forums. I work a full time job and most of the releases are done while I am at work. I don't have endless hours to stare at a screen, with multiple windows open, clicking at Mach speed. It's made me want to cancel my premium account.  

Actually, that might work in your favour, because those alts getting the houses tend to put them back into the pool, and do so at various times when it's convenient for them, so that there are now more Linden homes than ever on the page. (Trust me on that one... the difference between now and a few months ago - oh boy!). Hang in there, you WILL get one.

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arquet said:

Actually, that might work in your favour, because those alts getting the houses tend to put them back into the pool, and do so at various times when it's convenient for them, so that there are now more Linden homes than ever on the page. (Trust me on that one... the difference between now and a few months ago - oh boy!). Hang in there, you WILL get one.

This is quite true. The new release homes actually get spread over a wider variety of time zones due to people catching a few and then releasing later. I have seen many very "decent" homes pop up on the land page at night SLT. 

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

I do agree with you about those who intentionally claim multiple homes in EVERY new release, but it is possible to get a decent home with patience (even after work & on the weekends). What makes a home "decent" for you?

When the log homes are released (possibly next week or the week after), there will be plenty to go around!

 

2 minutes ago, Arquet said:

Actually, that might work in your favour, because those alts getting the houses tend to put them back into the pool, and do so at various times when it's convenient for them, so that there are now more Linden homes than ever on the page. (Trust me on that one... the difference between now and a few months ago - oh boy!). Hang in there, you WILL get one.

I appreciate you both being nice and not coming for me. Thank you and I will take your advice. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LourdesFatale said:

Like I said, I am venting but please don't drag me for wanting a "decent" house, I have read multiple people post about Buttermore houses that they don't want to get and WARN everyone not to click, so please... lol. If no one else has a problem with it then great, awesome, fantastic!!!!!  I guess I'm just a big boo hoo cry baby, but a lot of my SL friends feel the exact same way I do and I am pretty much the only one of them that would post about it and take the heat. Don't worry, I won't pollute your happy forum with my BAD ATTITUDE lol

Here you go: 

 

 

As for the thread topic, there is a Trad in the land page right now.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...