Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Last one for the night - a sandy trad in Well Springs. A quick walk to the water. It's the Spring Moss Alderley with the light roof in the center of the aerial photo.  I'll release it at 7pm SL time, in 11 minutes. Still in maintenance at 7:37, and with that, goodnight!

wellsprings3.JPG

wellspprings2.JPG

wellsprings1.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Last one for the night - a sandy trad in Well Springs. A quick walk to the water. It's the Spring Moss Alderley with the light roof in the center of the aerial photo.  I'll release it at 7pm SL time, in 11 minutes.

wellsprings3.JPG

wellspprings2.JPG

wellsprings1.JPG

For some reason, I think this was one of my properties, although I had a different house on it. I am darn sure of it. Great place to live , someone would be very happy with this location. Well Springs was one of my favorite places so far.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

For some reason, I think this was one of my properties, although I had a different house on it. I am darn sure of it. Great place to live , someone would be very happy with this location. Well Springs was one of my favorite places so far.

I'm not a sand person, but if I were... it still hasn't shown up on the LP. Edit: There was a trad at 7:11, but not this one. (Maybe I broke it by changing the house type and opening the windows :( )

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

For some reason, I think this was one of my properties, although I had a different house on it. I am darn sure of it. Great place to live , someone would be very happy with this location. Well Springs was one of my favorite places so far.

Yes, it was yours.  We are just up the hill from there, and are almost sinfully happy.

(Except, of course, that we miss you now!)

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, 93YearOld said:

I had a camper once, no mailbox, so I logged out and then back and it was there (they like to hide) 😀

 

4 hours ago, reynols said:

Yes, that is the one.  Faydra helped me find it!  It was invisible to me, as you can see in my first picture, but it wasn't to everyone else.  Relogging brought it back.  I must have done something... ??? 

But that house is a beauty!  It just might be a keeper!

Just FYI - When something isn't showing that you are pretty darn sure is there, you can often fix it by TPing away and back or buy switching to Wireframe and back.  Faster than a relog.

Oh - you did nothing wrong.  Sometimes some items just do not render.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I'm not a sand person, but if I were... it still hasn't shown up on the LP. Edit: There was a trad at 7:11, but not this one. (Maybe I broke it by changing the house type and opening the windows :( )

You didn't break anything my alt got this one at 7:11:02!  Wow this one is really nice.  I am seriously considering keeping it and giving up my property in Edwina(all sand)  right by the water.  I don't even mind that there are houses in front of me, I can still see the water and I have my HB for direct water views anyways.  Plus this one has some green behind it and minimal fencing.  Decisions!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

You didn't break anything my alt got this one at 7:11:02!  Wow this one is really nice.  I am seriously considering keeping it and giving up my property in Edwina(all sand)  right by the water.  I don't even mind that there are houses in front of me, I can still see the water and I have my HB for direct water views anyways.  Plus this one has some green behind it and minimal fencing.  Decisions!

Ah, so the ownership shown on my TP history and landmark lied! Kept showing as Linden-owned. 

*Still* showing like this - the first time I've seen this. Hmmm. At least it didn't stop me from having another go, as I'm in a time out.

tp.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Ah, so the ownership shown on my TP history and landmark lied! Kept showing as Linden-owned. 

*Still* showing like this - the first time I've seen this. Hmmm. At least it didn't stop me from having another go, as I'm in a time out.

The parcel seems to be named "Linden Home", but is owned.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

The parcel seems to be named "Linden Home", but is owned.

that is very odd,  I didn't use Linden Home when I picked the name.   Maybe something glitchy did happen.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Releasing a very interesting Victorian at Mountebank, if you derender a few hedges you can watch the trains plunge into Shonash Ravine from your back porch!  And catch a glimpse of the river below.    I took my train over the edge last night and drowned in the river sorry to say...however my alt ghost lives on! 

Also the way the parcels are laid out, there are no houses close by and a lot of greenery and rocks around.  A great spot for a train nut or a Back to the Future fan.  I will release it at 6:50 am  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mountebank/204/87/46

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://gyazo.com/591e380e3835341bfe20caacb9cf3756

 

I took a terrible pic with my alt, but I have the graphics turned now to bullshizzle level.

Soon to release this Vickie in Mountebank in a couple min--on the cliff, big willow,  beautiful flowers

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mountebank/208/180/52

 

Giving it about 10 min so anyone can check the map or the spot

 

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...