When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Letting this parcel go at 11:15 pm SL time, it's in Bartlesmoor:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bartlesmoor/190/115/32

It's a nice parcel faces Lower Barensmouth, but alas I have to have my draw distance up too high to enjoy the whole view,  so this could be someone's good fortune!

Has it been taken already Karyn? Thank you 

• Like 1

Just now, Elena Core said:

I'm starting to feel this house wants to go back to you, it doesn't even show up in the LP!!!!

I'm not even trying for it, I have one more try left and am using it if there is a release tomorrow.  Maybe it is waiting for someone else to release another one.  Just keep trying for it, I am sorting thru my inventory so I am good for a while longer.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

oooh, well, it wasn't meant to be :) 

That is the way I look at it when I miss getting one I think I really want.  There is another one out there waiting for us :) .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Holding hand over screen so as to avoid hopping temptation in this thread :D Via a long and massively circuitous route we got a replacement houseboat for my partner!  

This time, in a somewhat undeveloped row of either absentee tenants, or sailors who use their water for boats. Open water, low lag, joined to the land and a short boat ride from my own place. Skip, skippity skip!!

houseboat_001.jpg

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Holding hand over screen so as to avoid hopping temptation in this thread :D Via a long and massively circuitous route we got a replacement houseboat for my partner!  

This time, in a somewhat undeveloped row of either absentee tenants, or sailors who use their water for boats. Open water, low lag, joined to the land and a short boat ride from my own place. Skip, skippity skip!!

houseboat_001.jpg

Wow, what a view!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

houseboat_001.jpg

Ooooo...what region is this?  Congrats on an awesome spot.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

Is it a good parcel?

I've caught it once more it is one row across from the sea: will let it go again - I am measuring everything against my Pudding and I like my Pudding a LOT!! Also this is going back : https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Demitasse/40/88/0 these seem on repeat so I am going to hold off hunting :) 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.