When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Congratulations! Then you got the houseboat that I saw. And even on a cellphone!  I missed it because I fumbled too long with my windows.

That gives me hope that in this new slowmotion you SEE less passing by but have more hopes to grab it.

I believe it is the one! And tbh I'm quite surprised because I've spent quite a time on laptop trying to get a home, I even tried the browser refreshing thing and nothing and now I just logged in,  checked if it there was any available and it was there, so now just keep hopes up,  you'll get one too 😊

Edited by Julianne Hellershanks
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

For the Portuguese speaking community, here in the Forum, I just saw this warning!

The English version of that has been live for almost 24 hours now, and in case others have missed it;

Also if you haven't already, I'd suggest you post this in the International forums where applicable. I am not in any way trying to overshadow or belittle or insult or offend you, and I think it's great you've taken the initiative to show others who may not have noticed. I'm just trying to be helpful in my own, peculiar way too. :) 

• Like 10

I got a house yesterday during the Bellaterra release!  I did quite a few little manual refresh sessions during late morning/early afternoon, because I suspected LL would release a region then so they could see how quickly it got populated with this new method. (I'm curious about that myself, does anyone know how fast Bellaterra went?)   Saw one house and missed it, but got the second.  Wasn't able to get inworld until late night, but its a great location, right across the border with Cape Lively.

If I were still looking, I'd go inworld early in SL''s morning and see if any regions were ready to go. If you get a feel for when a region is all set, particularly if Patch is around, you can time sets of manual refreshes accordingly.  FWIW, I have a dim perception that Chrome is more responsive when autorefresh hasn't been running, even though after it triggers it stops refreshing.  After a trigger, there was this long pause when I hit the 'next' button that I don't think was there when I was refreshing manually.  I had time to hit that button 3 or 4 times!  Again, dim perception.  I didn't get enough triggers to nail it down.  And I hope not to see the land menu again for quite some time!

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

If I were still looking, I'd go inworld early in SL''s morning and see if any regions were ready to go. If you get a feel for when a region is all set, particularly if Patch is around, you can time sets of manual refreshes accordingly. 

What kind of feels do you get for when a region is ready?

Congrats on your new home!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Congrats on your new home!

Thats tricky... Because while it may appear ready, there may be unseen things that still need to be finished. That being said, I was exploring quite a bit yesterday and it was clear some regions were further along than others. If the region has all landscaping, houses, community pool has chairs and a floatie, sitting areas tucked away, etc... It's safe to say that it is nearing completion. Where as some other regions dont have trees yet but have houses placed... Those regions are no where near ready yet.

Edited by Mae Omizu
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

(I'm curious about that myself, does anyone know how fast Bellaterra went?)

I'm curious about that myself. Would be interesting to know to see if there's any great discrepancy between that and the previous releases. And congrats on your new house! 😊

9 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Hopeful, mostly. Anxious. Excited. A little apprehensive. No, wait, not those kinds of feels... 😜

To be honest I think this is open to personal interpretation. Some people have noticed more Moles and Lindens at the regions that are close to release. Some mention hints being dropped in groups. I don't think there is any way to really know, but more than a few "guesstimations". But yes, as @Mae Omizu mentioned above me, just keeping an eye on the regions and watching them progress might give some indications. It won't be exact, but nothing is. It's all just a case of "wait and see."

Edited by RaeLeeH
Removed parts of the quote I didn't need?
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Now this is something to look forward to! But I guess a lot of people will abandon their "old" homes and try to snatch one on the "nicer" regions. At least that's what my guts are telling me... <_<

giphy.gif

Your gut will be telling you right lol

• Sad 1

Has anyone kept book? Has a list with which regions have been released these days and WHEN (Day + SL hour) ?

Was just starting to make one by backreading this thread but that takes some reading so I thought / hoped saomebody my have kept record and is willig to share 

1 minute ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Aaww I guess I've found my dream plot on Sweetmarsh... Too bad I'll never gonna get it. :( 

I feel you there. I had a dream location for a long time as the region was constructed in Bandit.  I didn't get that one truly disappointed me. Sweetmarsh has some nice locations, more water views.

34 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

I feel you there. I had a dream location for a long time as the region was constructed in Bandit.  I didn't get that one truly disappointed me. Sweetmarsh has some nice locations, more water views.

This is a good point. As I watched Jamesborough being made I really REALLY wanted one of those waterfront lots. When they were gone I felt so disappointed. But you know what? It worked out to be a blessing in disguise in a way. Because the more I see these new regions being created and the amount of detail going into them the more I realise I want one of them. I may have been happy in my ideal spot for a while... until the new ideal spot came along. And then the next. This is small consolation to those who just want a home and don't care what they get, but the point is this;

Sometimes we don't always get what we want, but that doesn't necessarily make it a bad thing. You never know what's around the corner or what tomorrow, or the next day, or the next week, may bring!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

I got a house yesterday during the Bellaterra release!  I did quite a few little manual refresh sessions during late morning/early afternoon, because I suspected LL would release a region then so they could see how quickly it got populated with this new method. (I'm curious about that myself, does anyone know how fast Bellaterra went?)   Saw one house and missed it, but got the second.  Wasn't able to get inworld until late night, but its a great location, right across the border with Cape Lively.

If I were still looking, I'd go inworld early in SL''s morning and see if any regions were ready to go. If you get a feel for when a region is all set, particularly if Patch is around, you can time sets of manual refreshes accordingly.  FWIW, I have a dim perception that Chrome is more responsive when autorefresh hasn't been running, even though after it triggers it stops refreshing.  After a trigger, there was this long pause when I hit the 'next' button that I don't think was there when I was refreshing manually.  I had time to hit that button 3 or 4 times!  Again, dim perception.  I didn't get enough triggers to nail it down.  And I hope not to see the land menu again for quite some time!

Congrats on your new home!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kiera Clutterbuck said:

Last I heard a release will happen today.

If I see that Grayson home on my screen one more time I'm going to puke!

Please take preventative measures and cover your keyboard with plastic wrap NOW!! 😧  😉  Hang in there, (((((((Kiera ))))))))))

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Does anyone see LAND on the horizon???

Any news if and when a release will happen today?????????

It's FRIDAY!! 

I don't know I can't log in again, my lap being lame. Anyone here in the groupchats?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.