When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Ah, you could be right! Never mind. But I think we are now essentially restricted to one search a minute; 10 loads per 10 minutes = 1 load a minute, or am I wrong?

It do say you can use your 10 clicks in one time, u just get blocked after. So 10 clicks to try in a 7 second release?

• Like 3

This is going to sound strange but actually feels kind of... better? Instead of having this constant clicking over in the background I have it set for once a minute. There's a LOT more opportunity for someone else to click during those other 59 seconds and get a place before me. It just means I'm not staring at the screen watching it flash, flash, flash, and my old lady fingers won't get gnarled from manually clicking like my life depended on it. I'd like to think this goes some way to making those anti-Auto Refreshers happy but... I'm cautiously optimistic.

And dammit, why did I turn that thing back on again? Now I have to wait another 10 mins to start all over again... who needs sleep, right? 🥴

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I am leap-frogging in an effort to find my perfect place. I have a home, yes. What I'm after is something particular. I think we're all chasing that.

I know, this isn't a popular choice since so many would be happy to have anything, but I only have the one, despite having three Premium accounts. When I find one I like I abandon the old one so I only ever have one. And that's what I'll continue to do until I find my forever home, however long that search takes (and yes, could likely take months but that's okay too). :) 

Oh I admire your patiences! 

• Like 2

I'm actually not auto-refreshing at all now.  Just hitting refresh a few times whenever I walk past the room, going about my day.  Some day my house will come :)

Until then, my alt has a houseboat to furnish, and I have a script that's taking more time than I'd like (yech, memory management!).

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kieok said:

Oh I admire your patiences! 

To be honest, and this is in no way to diminish or downplay the hard work and creativity of the earlier regions, but as time goes on I'm seeing some truly amazing regions being created. For that level of detail, I can wait. And I will. Not much else one can do. ;) 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

This is going to sound strange but actually feels kind of... better? Instead of having this constant clicking over in the background I have it set for once a minute. There's a LOT more opportunity for someone else to click during those other 59 seconds and get a place before me. It just means I'm not staring at the screen watching it flash, flash, flash, and my old lady fingers won't get gnarled from manually clicking like my life depended on it. I'd like to think this goes some way to making those anti-Auto Refreshers happy but... I'm cautiously optimistic.

And dammit, why did I turn that thing back on again? Now I have to wait another 10 mins to start all over again... who needs sleep, right? 🥴

I kinda agree about giving more people a chance til the supply comes up a bit. FWIW, I've decided that F5 is a far less fun amusement than being in world. My premium alts that don't have homes can wait til things cool off and one of my premiums threw back a houseboat last week just hoping that someone who really wanted in  would catch it ;)

• Like 3

Well I tried to set the Autorefresh to 62 seconds - still they blocked me.

I logged out and logged in with another premium alt - still they blocked me.

If I really wanted a house badly that would be the moment to get desperate!

And it is definetily not the time to abandon ANYTHING however little you might like the location.

Edited by Leora Jacobus

1 minute ago, Kitten Kaos said:

I kinda agree about giving more people a chance til the supply comes up a bit. FWIW, I've decided that F5 is a far less fun amusement than being in world. My premium alts that don't have homes can wait til things cool off and one of my premiums threw back a houseboat last week just hoping that someone who really wanted in  would catch it ;)

I think that's very considerate of you. It's a hard decision to make since the argument can be made that if you pay for Premium Membership than you are entitled to Premium houses for each Premium account. I've no problem with those who do that, same as I have no problem with those who have none saying that the first aren't playing fair. I see both sides. Because some of us are living both sides. It comes down to personal choice and what you can live with. A person with more empathy perhaps is likely to give away the excess to those who have none, while another may still have empathy but still feel entitled to have what they pay for just as every other premium member pays for - and it doesn't make them wrong. It's just what they are most comfortable with. It's just tough call to make but it's an individual one, and one those who are going to get homes soon are also going to have to face as the region roll-outs progress.

So on behalf of those who don't have homes I'd like to say thank you for your generosity. And I'd also like this to show that not all Bellisserian home owners are looking down on those who don't yet have a home. We'll get there, eventually. It's just going to take a little work. A little consideration. And of course, time.

Rant over. XD

:D❤️ :D

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

To be honest, and this is in no way to diminish or downplay the hard work and creativity of the earlier regions, but as time goes on I'm seeing some truly amazing regions being created. For that level of detail, I can wait. And I will. Not much else one can do. ;) 

A woman wants what she wants! 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

THAT kind of error page is to be overcome by logging out of your dashboard and logging in again.

it works after re log but i'm done for now, i wait until they are ready, i wish you good luck for getting the house you want

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well I tried to set the Autorefresh to 62 seconds - still they blocked me.

I logged out and logged in with another premium alt - still they blocked me.

If I really wanted a house badly that would be the moment to get desperate!

And it is definetily not the time to abandon ANYTHING however little you might like the location.

I was able to log out my main account after hitting the 10 limit and log in an alt and the alt got 10 refreshes also.

• Thanks 1

Ok so I was eating a big bag of chips and see Averywitt's comment like 10 minutes after been written. I open the house page with one finger and see meadowbrook, click the down menu f and I see Bellisseria. Didn't even had the name prefilled this time. Clicked next and the accept button, serious all took like 10 seconds atleast, still got the house...

So I have no clue how the new click system works out for others, but it sure brought calmness and rest in the system. (My experience)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Ok so I was eating a big bag of chips and see Averywitt's comment like 10 minutes after been written. I open the house page with one finger and see meadowbrook, click the down menu f and I see Bellisseria. Didn't even had the name prefilled this time. Clicked next and the accept button, serious all took like 10 seconds atleast, still got the house...

So I have no clue how the new click system works out for others, but it sure brought calmness and rest in the system. (My experience)

Dis suggests a change, usually if there was a bellisseria home, it would be the first shown and the down menu not needed. Maybe they changed it so clueless folks just go for the old homes as the first one they see.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

Dis suggests a change, usually if there was a bellisseria home, it would be the first shown and the down menu not needed. Maybe they changed it so clueless folks just go for the old homes as the first one they see.

I've seen others report inconsistent results all along as far as the drop down goes. I've only seen it as you say, but others have said they have had to click the drop down to see Bellisseria. Maybe a difference in browsers, who knows.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

There have been many of us that had to use the drop down to actually get the Bellisseria home.  I experienced that way back when they did the Squishy Pickle release of Houseboats.

Back during that mad rush, I encountered that issue in all three different browsers that I was using.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.