When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, Mae Omizu said:

HOT DAMN YALL!!!! I got a mf-ing houseboat. I got "Unknown error occured" after getting a hit and clicking next. I did the trick that was suggested a few pages back. I didnt leave the page, instead, I refreshed it. Twice. And BOOM. Got me a house. I may have screamed in excitement, which made my husband glare at me like I was an idiot...

Me, too, Mae.  Yay!  Hope we are neighbors.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Me, too, Mae.  Yay!  Hope we are neighbors.

Yay! Congrats!! I’m on the end of the outer dock with gorgeous views of the ocean in ancoraggio. See ya around possible neighbor! 

Edited by Mae Omizu
Again. Dumbs. Excited fingers hitting submit before I finish typing or proofreading.
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

And they did of course people are working and can't go to any party nor watch the home screen for when they pop up but it is all fine in SL land. 

When I get home today going to do some exploring and see what people are so hyped about regarding some of the newer released areas.

Don't despair @tootsiepop1 There are homeowners new and old who abandon at all hours of the day and night too ♥  And parties at all hours of the day and night also ♥  This one went from 5 PM SLT to 10 PM SLT...

39ae75591ccc4d096ce7894cb52cc53d.gif

21e47640ff460ce6e612c4cd5a2a4f7b.gif

That big barge is actually a boat!!   That is impressive navigating skills!!!  It belongs to DJ Claw and he also has a second one which he sets out on a Region border if the parties get too big!  Everyone is welcome to come and let go of the stress and meet other new people and enjoy being together.  No one ever knows if a person partying is visiting or a resident unless they choose to say, and it never matters because we'll all be living there sooner or later ♥

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

and it never matters because we'll all be living there sooner or later ♥

Amen to that!

I know the let down sucks when you think " TODAY is THE day! Im going to get one!" and it doesnt happen,but its only the "yet". It will:)

Congratulations new home owners! Youre now one less person I gotta click against! Lmao!♥♥♥♥

Edited by EmmeElise
forgot
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

Don't despair @tootsiepop1 There are homeowners new and old who abandon at all hours of the day and night too ♥  And parties at all hours of the day and night also ♥  This one went from 5 PM SLT to 10 PM SLT...

39ae75591ccc4d096ce7894cb52cc53d.gif

21e47640ff460ce6e612c4cd5a2a4f7b.gif

That big barge is actually a boat!!   That is impressive navigating skills!!!  It belongs to DJ Claw and he also has a second one which he sets out on a Region border if the parties get too big!  Everyone is welcome to come and let go of the stress and meet other new people and enjoy being together.  No one ever knows if a person partying is visiting or a resident unless they choose to say, and it never matters because we'll all be living there sooner or later ♥

Hehe not in despair it is what it is lol I have barely been on the game in the pass day or so. Keep getting emails/text messages from friends telling me to try and get them a home because I was able to get 3 so far but not like I want to go thru this over and over again. It is a pain.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.