When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I gave back the house I got by randomly testing the new system and tried refresh again. This time I could only refresh by hand 4 times and i got blocked, waited ten minutes and did it again. It blocked me again after 4 refresh tries. Just sharing my experience again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iBrat said:

I just tested and had this

Refresh Limit Reached

Due to the popularity of the Bellisseria continent with the Traditional and Houseboat options, we have implemented a refresh limit on the home selection page to help reduce server load.

If running a browser plug-in or using a feature built into your browser, please set your refresh configuration to the following:

• 10 Page loads per 10 Minute period

Which means that you can exhaust those 10 page loads in the first minute, but will have to wait an additional 9 minutes before you can see the inventory page again.

Return to Land Selection

Eww they have caught on to the refresh madness guess that is a deal breaker and hope since they made that change then they have a better solution on how people are able to obtain a home/houseboat/trailer.

19 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

To be honest, and this is in no way to diminish or downplay the hard work and creativity of the earlier regions, but as time goes on I'm seeing some truly amazing regions being created. For that level of detail, I can wait. And I will. Not much else one can do. ;) 

Hmm that is what I was thinking why I wish some people getting the newer releases show pics. I have not been able to get on in the game for the past day want to actually explore some of these areas and newly developed areas.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Literally just had a house come up now, first time in 24 hours at least. Missed it. But at least I finally saw one! 10:41 p.m. AEST.

Didn't saw either, but I am usually in the time-out corner

• Like 1

I went to Bandit and Smokey regions yesterday and they are GORGEOUS. More so than the first few regions released... And then I found myself wandering around unreleased regions and omg... The foot paths, bridges, small court yards, hidden seating areas and hang out spots nestled in tree circles and near the winding river. I love it all. I'll try and snap some pics for you later on when i get back on. :)

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Hmm that is what I was thinking why I wish some people getting the newer releases show pics. I have not been able to get on in the game for the past day want to actually explore some of these areas and newly developed areas.

Also don't forget to watch the SSP thread, I spotted these earlier, they might be of interest:

There's plenty more but it's a start. :) 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Mae Omizu said:

I went to Bandit and Smokey regions yesterday and they are GORGEOUS. More so than the first few regions released... And then I found myself wandering around unreleased regions and omg... The foot paths, bridges, small court yards, hidden seating areas and hang out spots nestled in tree circles and near the winding river.

Now this is something to look forward to! But I guess a lot of people will abandon their "old" homes and try to snatch one on the "nicer" regions. At least that's what my guts are telling me... <_<

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Julianne Hellershanks said:

I got a houseboat like 5 min ago, been trying for weeks and the funny part is that I'm on my phone and and it's quite slow to load and still I managed to get it!

Then clearly something has to be working! That, or the virtual gods chose to smile on you today. Whatever the reason, congrats on your new home! :D 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Julianne Hellershanks said:

I got a houseboat like 5 min ago, been trying for weeks and the funny part is that I'm on my phone and and it's quite slow to load and still I managed to get it!

Congratulations! Then you got the houseboat that I saw. And even on a cellphone!  I missed it because I fumbled too long with my windows.

That gives me hope that in this new slowmotion you SEE less passing by but have more hopes to grab it.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Julianne Hellershanks said:

Congratulations!!! I saw the two houseboats but wasn’t fast enough. 😂

its okay, I kinda want a traditional more right now... but I’d be happy with anything in Belli. I’m more so wanting the community feel. I can decorate any dwelling to suite my tastes and feel at home. 

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.