When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There's a creepy thought.  My alts that own the Linden Homes are the ones that are still in their signup avatar.  Going through the retries on various accounts, those are just the ones that ended up with the homes.

So for you this planned "Come as your alt!"- party will also be a "Newby stile challenge" - Do you remember? That used to be fun. Create an alt and dress her/him up nicely without spending mor than 100 L$ or so. On that occasion my youngest was born! (youngest premium - several years old - the basic I created about two weeks ago)

Don't be a miser! Treat this poor hardworking alts to a few freebies! ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Would be technically impossible to "bring them all" - or can you open more that two viewer-windows?

if i'm just building i mostly use two normal viewers, but if it would be for other purposes i used the lightweight Radegast viewer.
In my old bloodline days it was possible to have 20/30 inworld at one machine for beating some achievements for ranking. ( lagging badly of course at a normal lappie/pc)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Mostly everbody I know, so good for you!!!!!

not everybody   ,most people here are just happy to be able to afford one account .7 paid accounts is way more  then i can put my time in ,besides i have way better ways of spending my money 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Would be technically impossible to "bring them all" - or can you open more that two viewer-windows?

I sometimes logg in two alts together - they give each other things or some such - but three or more?

Maybe it's possible with more than one computer - never tried.

I have had three, sometimes four, Firestorm windows open at the same time.  I have a gaming laptop.  Of course, I would not be able to be on High or Ultra for photos, but when I want to share things...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I sometimes logg in two alts together - they give each other things or some such - but three or more?

I have a picture of myself with my 3 original alts.  I had the graphics turned down pretty low on the 3 viewers that were not taking the picture.

A friend once took a picture of himself and all of his alts -- something like 10 or 12.  He may not have been running a full viewer for each of the accounts though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I can be seen with 4 of my alts in my cover photo if you click on my name in the forum, and if you look at the last picture in my picks on my in-world profile you can see most of my alts in a picture I took a few years ago. Yup, all me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Atina0 said:

not everybody   ,most people here are just happy to be able to afford one account .7 paid accounts is way more  then i can put my time in ,besides i have way better ways of spending my money 

Atina, I think Leora's point was not just related to SL, but to people in general, spending money on things that might not be valuable, while she has decided to spend it on something that brings her joy. Ultimate point is that everyone is free to invest their money on whatever they want, as long as it has a positive impact 

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Atina0 said:

I can only afford one premium but if I could afford more, I might have two.  I don't begrudge those that do have more though, good on them, they are all paying money into sl and keeping it alive for us. 

When you think how much a night out costs, or a bottle of wine or whatever, I think an sl premium account - or however many anyone wants - is good value entertainment - and from what I see on the forums the people here get a lot of fun out of their mains and alts.  And I get fun watching them house jump!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

I can only afford one premium but if I could afford more, I might have two. 

Nah, don't do it. Once the shiny wears off you'll likely spend most of your time at only one. LOL I have two Premies and so, two LL homes - This account has a really decent-location traditional with clean views, and zero lag. My alt has that awesome Camper spot. And both of us are *always* at the camper home. Fortunately it's my older alt who has the Camper because she's still on the 400L/week stipend (so must not downgrade her) - but if I weren't paid-out so far in advance, I would contemplate downgrading this account if only the LL Home were the deciding factor. But, of course, there are a lot of other perks in being a Premie, so I am wondering what the additional perks will be for being a fat-premie?

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Walpurgisnacht said:

I can be seen with 4 of my alts in my cover photo if you click on my name in the forum, and if you look at the last picture in my picks on my in-world profile you can see most of my alts in a picture I took a few years ago. Yup, all me.

No male amongst them. I seem to remember your profile picture here in the forum was male till about two weeks ago.

Do I remember that wrong?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

Nah, don't do it. Once the shiny wears off you'll likely spend most of your time at only one. LOL I have two Premies and so, two LL homes - This account has a really decent-location traditional with clean views, and zero lag. My alt has that awesome Camper spot. And both of us are *always* at the camper home. Fortunately it's my older alt who has the Camper because she's still on the 400L/week stipend (so must not downgrade her) - but if I weren't paid-out so far in advance, I would contemplate downgrading this account if only the LL Home were the deciding factor. But, of course, there are a lot of other perks in being a Premie, so I am wondering what the additional perks will be for being a fat-premie?

Well I can't find a home I love for one main, never mind an alt!  But if I was in your situation, I am sure I would do the same and spend all my time at one location.  I am looking forward to seeing what being a fat-premmie brings with it because right now I can't think of anything they could offer to tempt me, but I bet they will!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Bluff Knoll - is that new? If so it's out now

That was the next on the OLD list. So they seem to finish that off before they start with the new one @Nika Talaj gave us. That would mean tomorrow Friday SSPE357    Leomund (last one on the old list) and on Monday they start with SSPE316    Quercus Alba from the new list.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.