When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Nah, don't do it. Once the shiny wears off you'll likely spend most of your time at only one. LOL I have two Premies and so, two LL homes - This account has a really decent-location traditional with clean views, and zero lag. My alt has that awesome Camper spot. And both of us are *always* at the camper home. Fortunately it's my older alt who has the Camper because she's still on the 400L/week stipend (so must not downgrade her) - but if I weren't paid-out so far in advance, I would contemplate downgrading this account if only the LL Home were the deciding factor. But, of course, there are a lot of other perks in being a Premie, so I am wondering what the additional perks will be for being a fat-premie?

yeah me to considering, if they added a premium zone with 500 prim houses or more i'd be all over that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

My new dilemma is that I love ALL my homes and simply CANNOT decide which to let go!

That is exactly my problem...each one is more lovely than the last, for different reasons, and I cannot decide. 2 traditionals and three victorians...what if I like the new theme when it is introduced? I can't afford to keep this many premiums...maybe there's  a support  group...

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

13 minutes ago, DellaLaBella said:

That is exactly my problem...each one is more lovely than the last, for different reasons, and I cannot decide. 2 traditionals and three victorians...what if I like the new theme when it is introduced? I can't afford to keep this many premiums...maybe there's  a support  group...

I hear you I have 4 places, 1 houseboat, 1 trad by the beach , 1 trad that is in a green area, and a victorian.   I love them all!  at the end of the day I will only keep two, most likely my main who has the beach one and the houseboat my alt has cause it is by water and in a green area, ............................................sigh.  Yes I think we need a support group.

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

So for you this planned "Come as your alt!"- party will also be a "Newby stile challenge" - Do you remember? That used to be fun. Create an alt and dress her/him up nicely without spending mor than 100 L$ or so. On that occasion my youngest was born! (youngest premium - several years old - the basic I created about two weeks ago)

Don't be a miser! Treat this poor hardworking alts to a few freebies! ;)

There's been several Alt parties through the years at the Forum Cartel. In fact, we had one just a couple of months ago and it was a blast :D

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

My new dilemma is that I love ALL my homes and simply CANNOT decide which to let go!

Yep...

Pretty soon gonna be on month 2 of owning 2 identical houseboats that I STILL cannot pick between...

"What I give up this one, and a bad neighbor moves in next to that one?"

"What if I give up this one, and decided I really did like view X more than view Y?"

/SLerProblems...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I sometimes logg in two alts together - they give each other things or some such - but three or more?

On my new PC I can get more than 3 in at a time without having any FPS drop, and all of them running ultra-settings in Firestorm. In part because even at Ultra for Sl it's not using most of your GPU or your CPU or your ram once you're past certain caps. Not sure if I've gone past 4 yet - hadn't had a reason to.

On my old Mac, yeah - the second account logged in and stuff better be turned down. Because if you buy a tricked out Mac, the Mac OS still doesn't give you access to most of what your paid for... And by the time I knew that I put windows on my Mac, it was old enough that it was... no longer in the 'tricked out' category but more in the 'get offa my lawn' category...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Yep...

Pretty soon gonna be on month 2 of owning 2 identical houseboats that I STILL cannot pick between...

"What I give up this one, and a bad neighbor moves in next to that one?"

"What if I give up this one, and decided I really did like view X more than view Y?"

/SLerProblems...

I was wondering if you still had both, hard picking isn't it! 🤣

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

No male amongst them. I seem to remember your profile picture here in the forum was male till about two weeks ago.

Do I remember that wrong?

You’re right, no male amongst the alts shown on my forum cover photo (the one on the left is my original av), but you’ll see 4 males amongst the many females on the group shot I mentioned in my SL picks.

And yes! My profile picture in the forums was male until I changed it in December. If you look at the first pick in my profile which is titled “Didn’t you used to have a moustache?” all will be revealed ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, DellaLaBella said:

I never thought that I would ever need or want more than one alt. Then Bellisseria came along. Of course it is my alts that have the keeper spots. I’m up to three now, and I’m starting to think of them as my sisters. Maybe I need one more, since I have four sisters in RL. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Walpurgisnacht said:

You’re right, no male amongst the alts shown on my forum cover photo (the one on the left is my original av), but you’ll see 4 males amongst the many females on the group shot I mentioned in my SL picks....

Excuse the next curious question: "original av" sounds like she is the first one you created and 14 years old. Did you mean that?

To me she looks very pretty for that like wearing a meshhead and all the newest fashion stuff! *lol*

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Excuse the next curious question: "original av" sounds like she is the first one you created and 14 years old. Did you mean that?

To me she looks very pretty for that like wearing a meshhead and all the newest fashion stuff! *lol*

Yes, that's exactly what I mean :) Quite a few of my alts have mesh heads and I've tried to ensure they all have nice clothes too.

As I state in my final pick on my profile titled 'So why the different avs?' "....I have decided to no longer hop onto my other avs, which is why this av is now female, as was my 1st av, and it's more cost effective to only buy one set of things."

Rachel can still be seen around, usually when I'm rifling through her money bag to utilise her stipend ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Walpurgisnacht said:

Yes, that's exactly what I mean :) Quite a few of my alts have mesh heads and I've tried to ensure they all have nice clothes too.

As I state in my final pick on my profile titled 'So why the different avs?' "....I have decided to no longer hop onto my other avs, which is why this av is now female, as was my 1st av, and it's more cost effective to only buy one set of things."

Rachel can still be seen around, usually when I'm rifling through her money bag to utilise her stipend ;) 

Don’t think I don’t notice that Walpurgisnacht!

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

I'm curious, is anyone watching the likely region, or listening to Belli chat, to see if Whitney is actually doing these 1-region releases?  Or are they just ... happening without visible Linden intervention?

I am logging in by chance seeing homes, clicking a bit and seeing what comes out. Not in world or watching.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I'm curious, is anyone watching the likely region, or listening to Belli chat, to see if Whitney is actually doing these 1-region releases?  Or are they just ... happening without visible Linden intervention?

At work and not inworld, but  I would be curious from some of our experienced users:  Does a release usually happen South to North and West to East? or?  I'm thinking there might be a pattern?

2 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

any guesses as to when Ebbe Tide gets released? it seems to be one of the ones above the current line getting released that was passed over.

In the past I've noticed some of the more sought after regions can be held back for a while & not released in order.  Hammond Park & Permaglow come to mind.    Spiderwood has a few to-die for lots close to campers & Houseboats a friend of mine is hopeful for.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AveryWitt said:

any guesses as to when Ebbe Tide gets released? it seems to be one of the ones above the current line getting released that was passed over.

New list is as follows... so Ebb Tide should be more than a week from now

SSPE316    Quercus Alba
SSPE320    Rowurboat
SSPE331    Point Sampson
SSPE332    Phelps Place
SSPE334    Levity
SSPE335    Cheddar Bay
SSPE336    Castoff
SSPE339    Ebbe Tide
SSPE340    Spiderwood

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.