When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just landed a Vic in Hawkeswood?

This is one of the most Interesting lots I've seen yet but I'll need to think about if I'm keeping it  - corner lot, railroad tracks in back of it with a river running in the back towards the side yard with a bridge over it. Small public park near it and the other side of the house is protected land so it's far from the other house to the right side. 

It's fits a lot of my criteria for privacy and quirkiness.

I'm at work so have to wait until I'm home to have a good look.

secondlife://HAWKESWOOD/80/156/0

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

This is one of the most Interesting lots I've seen yet but I'll need to think about if I'm keeping it  - corner lot, railroad tracks in back of it with a river running in the back towards the side yard with a bridge over it. Small public park near it and the other side of the house is protected land so it's far from the other house to the right side. 

I went to take a look for you, and it's a great spot. You have a river and bridges on the backyard

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

That looks like a duplicate of the area where my Daulton house is. If so, it's a great location, and that bridge right next to it is a pedestrian bridge (with the bigger road bridge just to the East). 

ETA: This is from looking at the map, as I'm not in world at the moment. I believe what you thought were railroad tracks is the pedestrian bridge.

ETA2: Now I'm having second thoughts about WHAT that is. I'm going to have to log in soon and snoop. lol

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

That looks like a duplicate of the area where my Daulton house is. If so, it's a great location, and that bridge right next to it is a pedestrian bridge (with the bigger road bridge just to the East). 

ETA: This is from looking at the map, as I'm not in world at the moment. I believe what you thought were railroad tracks is the pedestrian bridge.

ETA2: Now I'm having second thoughts about WHAT that is. I'm going to have to log in soon and snoop. lol

Oh there's railroad tracks for sure - I managed to be able to log in. And a pedestrian bridge. 

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

It's a whole lovely island! I landed a traditional in Conger Reef there as a Christmas present. Definetely a keeper!

Seems a lot of people active in this thread are assembling on this island

... or it's not quite so nice clone in the south with the black mountain.

That is a stunning setting. A keeper for sure. Yes seems quite a few from the forum have homes there now. I sometimes see forum members when I am 'fishing' too. Seems we often are catching the same homes 😊

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I'll tell you, my job is high pressure at times, but low pressure as far as internet usage is concerned 😉

Very handy; I don't think I've ever had a job where I could log on from work! BTW, I think that house is a keeper. It is a clone of the Daulton area except we don't have railroad tracks there. I would love to have railroad tracks running by my house!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Very handy; I don't think I've ever had a job where I could log on from work! BTW, I think that house is a keeper. It is a clone of the Daulton area except we don't have railroad tracks there. I would love to have railroad tracks running by my house!

I'm already thinking about the role play potential

/searches Marketplace for ropes and gags 😂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just caught a traditional in

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/River Run/184/228/0

Will check it out and abandon it in 6 minutes at 9:45 am SLT

Looks rather nice on the map - inside Pickle island next to water.

PS Definetely a nice one!

image.thumb.png.37300b3e50891df84f1b42fa922c668e.png

Will let go NOW ... in maintainance ...9:48 ...GONE 9:49

May he enjoy it! ... If I did not have Axim and Blackwater Shoals this would have been a keeper!

I had that one - lush place!

• Like 4

One of my alts is releasing a traditional in Twilling at 4:10pm SLT.

Really nice location overlooking beach & houseboats, set high up, 1 row back from the waterside. Very nice front walkway landscaping with ships wheel!

I love this location, totally forgotten I had it and don't need it since I had landed one right on the water the other week. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Twilling/149/130/29

• Like 2

It will be interesting to see what is released next.  At present, I believe the only regions that are named and otherwise appear ready to be released are the highly-coveted South Haven, along with Bluff Knoll and Leomund, which are separated from the most recently released regions by several unnamed ones.  RC channel rolling restarts are scheduled for tomorrow; perhaps SSPE331, 332, 334 etc. will emerge from a restart with brand new names, ready to go!  We shall see...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Aaaand, we already have some new names for unreleased regions.

SSPE316    Quercus Alba

SSPE320    Rowurboat  (Houseboats, of course!)

SSPE331    Point Sampson

SSPE332    Phelps Place

SSPE334    Levity (love that!)

SSPE335    Cheddar Bay

SSPE336     Castoff (Houseboats)

SSPE339     Ebbe Tide

SSPE340     Spiderwood

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 7

There anyway to get a new LL home, let's say like the Victorian Style for instance? I tried the refresh thing and it blocked me giving me a limit. So is there a way to get one in world if there is one available? Not sure how to get one because the only ones showing are the Campers. :(

3 minutes ago, RivenDamascus said:

There anyway to get a new LL home, let's say like the Victorian Style for instance? I tried the refresh thing and it blocked me giving me a limit. So is there a way to get one in world if there is one available? Not sure how to get one because the only ones showing are the Campers. :(

You will have to wait till someone abandons one.  Lots use auto refresh.

But we have you covered here, go here and get some tips on how to get a new LH with auto refresh lots of info on this other thread:

Edited by karynmaria
added more info
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

It will be interesting to see what is released next.  At present, I believe the only regions that are named and otherwise appear ready to be released are the highly-coveted South Haven, along with Bluff Knoll and Leomund, which are separated from the most recently released regions by several unnamed ones.  RC channel rolling restarts are scheduled for tomorrow; perhaps SSPE331, 332, 334 etc. will emerge from a restart with brand new names, ready to go!  We shall see...

I don’t believe there are any RC servers in Bellisseria so the Wednesday restarts (when they’re scheduled) shouldn’t have any impact.

7 minutes ago, Walpurgisnacht said:

I don’t believe there are any RC servers in Bellisseria so the Wednesday restarts (when they’re scheduled) shouldn’t have any impact.

8 minutes ago, Walpurgisnacht said:

South Haven seems interesting

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RivenDamascus said:

The Moles are currently working on more regions with Victorian and Traditional homes, so there will be more coming.  And at some point, there are still more Themes coming.  In the meantime, your only option is to catch one that someone abandons.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.