Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The Moles are currently working on more regions with Victorian and Traditional homes, so there will be more coming.  And at some point, there are still more Themes coming.  In the meantime, your only option is to catch one that someone abandons.

vic on the page 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Leora Jacobus

    1485

  • Chloe Dolores

    1187

  • Sylvia Tamalyn

    1073

  • Fay Starlight

    869

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

South Haven released! And I got EXACTLY the house I wanted!

Was quite an adventure!

I had camped there just in the garden of the house I wanted - like I did last time when I did not notice the "bing" and messed it up. This time I was in another room so either I did not hear them holler or it was just a "bing" again. Anyway when I came back grey screen "you have been logged out"!

I started to refresh like mad ... got a Trad .. but in XXX (I forgot the name nothing interesting). I rushed inworld and abandoned it at once. Then started manually refreshing again ... a TRAD ... I took it ! and it turned out to be the exact house from where they had thrown me out! seems like a miracle!

image.thumb.png.34e01697ca8c98d288722536b2e566a3.png

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I took a risk and left my adorable Trad go, and I cannot regret... Now, I'm in love with my two homes, Vic and Trad (we've just kept two accounts), so please, if I ever try to leave any of my homes, you're allowed to lock me in a cage or something

Snapshot_001.png

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I took a risk and left my adorable Trad go, and I cannot regret... Now, I'm in love with my two homes, Vic and Trad (we've just kept two accounts), so please, if I ever try to leave any of my homes go, you're allowed to lock me in a cage or something

Snapshot_001.png

Such a great spot & view!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RivenDamascus said:

There anyway to get a new LL home, let's say like the Victorian Style for instance? I tried the refresh thing and it blocked me giving me a limit. So is there a way to get one in world if there is one available? Not sure how to get one because the only ones showing are the Campers. :(

We all get that message when we have refreshed 10 times. We log out and in again, and start the refresher. I have saved name and password, it takes just seconds.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

South Haven released! And I got EXACTLY the house I wanted!

Was quite an adventure!

I had camped there just in the garden of the house I wanted - like I did last time when I did not notice the "bing" and messed it up. This time I was in another room so either I did not hear them holler or it was just a "bing" again. Anyway when I came back grey screen "you have been logged out"!

I started to refresh like mad ... got a Trad .. but in XXX (I forgot the name nothing interesting). I rushed inworld and abandoned it at once. Then started manually refreshing again ... a TRAD ... I took it ! and it turned out to be the exact house from where they had thrown me out! seems like a miracle!

image.thumb.png.34e01697ca8c98d288722536b2e566a3.png

Congrats! Love the lighthouse view, the linden gods were on your side today :)

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I took a risk and left my adorable Trad go, and I cannot regret... Now, I'm in love with my two homes, Vic and Trad (we've just kept two accounts), so please, if I ever try to leave any of my homes, you're allowed to lock me in a cage or something

Snapshot_001.png

Great!!! We are neighbours I just found out ... at least your alt and my alt are!

Ooops no I mistook your house for another one.

You are three houses further down the street - changed it to an Addams didn't you?

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

I took a risk and left my adorable Trad go, and I cannot regret... Now, I'm in love with my two homes, Vic and Trad (we've just kept two accounts), so please, if I ever try to leave any of my homes, you're allowed to lock me in a cage or something

Sea view and steps!!! Enjoy Elena :)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Great!!! We are neighbours I just found out ... at least your alt and my alt are!

Ooops no I mistook your house for another one.

You are three houses further down the street - changed it to an Addams didn't you?

Hahahahah, we are 'alts neighbours', love it!!!!! Yes, I changed it :) Probably there are like 500 more changes to come... If you ever run out of salt, give me a call!!!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

the real addicts will know eachother without knowing :) .. 

Bellisseria... where your neighbour is a forum alt  :SwingingFriends:

See? There's always a place for everyone xD Plus, I think you've just given me an idea for my theme opening party... Just wish our Hammy can make it, really being missed

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elena Core said:

I think you've just given me an idea for my theme opening party.

come as your alt and lets guess who you are?... ( already sometimes do that at the forum cartel breakfast :)... it's perhaps so obvious it's me.. or they don't have a clue.. never got questions )

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

That would be great

some know i have multiple.. and all 4 have a camper now :) bring them all to make confusion better :) 

something like.. are you alwin : yes... are you; no i'm not he is me, .. and you?;could be, never seen him before..

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

some know i have multiple.. and all 4 have a camper now :) bring them all to make confusion better :) 

something like.. are you alwin : yes... are you; no i'm not he is me, .. and you?;could be, never seen him before..

I could get a divorce and go as my husband

  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

South Haven released! And I got EXACTLY the house I wanted!

Was quite an adventure!

I had camped there just in the garden of the house I wanted - like I did last time when I did not notice the "bing" and messed it up. This time I was in another room so either I did not hear them holler or it was just a "bing" again. Anyway when I came back grey screen "you have been logged out"!

I started to refresh like mad ... got a Trad .. but in XXX (I forgot the name nothing interesting). I rushed inworld and abandoned it at once. Then started manually refreshing again ... a TRAD ... I took it ! and it turned out to be the exact house from where they had thrown me out! seems like a miracle!

image.thumb.png.34e01697ca8c98d288722536b2e566a3.png

Congrats !!! You got the best Home.. that i was in love with...... but I had a RL visit and only noticed South Haven being released when it was too late....

My alt got a home further up the hill, which i abandoned.... While refreshing... I saw your alt standing in front of the house.. and I was 100% sure that   it was you :)

I will now focus on the neighbouring sim, which is still unnamed !!

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

come as your alt

There's a creepy thought.  My alts that own the Linden Homes are the ones that are still in their signup avatar.  Going through the retries on various accounts, those are just the ones that ended up with the homes.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

some know i have multiple.. and all 4 have a camper now :) bring them all to make confusion better :) 

something like.. are you alwin : yes... are you; no i'm not he is me, .. and you?;could be, never seen him before..

Would be technically impossible to "bring them all" - or can you open more that two viewer-windows?

I sometimes logg in two alts together - they give each other things or some such - but three or more?

Maybe it's possible with more than one computer - never tried.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Loretta String said:

Congrats !!! You got the best Home.. that i was in love with...... but I had a RL visit and only noticed South Haven being released when it was too late....

My alt got a home further up the hill, which i abandoned.... While refreshing... I saw your alt standing in front of the house.. and I was 100% sure that   it was you :)

I will now focus on the neighbouring sim, which is still unnamed !!

Sorry to have snatched it away from you but life goes up and down. Surely you get one on the neighbour region once it is named and then you have Victorian- neighbours on the other side (and I will NOT parttake in that race).

"Sure it was you" - my alt looks very different from me but maybe you have seen her a few times on my "will abandon a house in xxx in yyy minute" photos. She was my last househopper alt! - Now I have only a brandnew basic alt left to at least LOOK into the landpage.

My new dilemma is that I love ALL my homes and simply CANNOT decide which to let go!

Should LL be able to lure me into spending 700 US$ in April to keep all of them premium?  Clever Patch!! ;)

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...