When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

28 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I was hoping for Rocky Heights because I expected an early release but I am tired and the alt has three days left and Goodbury has a great feeling. So far who knows?! I am not known to keep anything longer than a month 🤔

I went inworld and had a look. You and Marianne are neighbours and you installed a very interesting addon to your Continental with lots of room and windows - perfect for that location.

I myself wasn't at home so was glad to hear it was "only" Goodbury that I had missed today and not Well Springs which I am most interested in. 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, animats said:

Anyone have an measure of how much more Bellesaria space is needed to satisfy the backlog? Is it going to take a few more continents?

Probably at least 1 more.. demand will likely pick up again in the winter when the new theme if brought forward.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I went inworld and had a look. You and Marianne are neighbours and you installed a very interesting addon to your Continental with lots of room and windows - perfect for that location.

I myself wasn't at home so was glad to hear it was "only" Goodbury that I had missed today and not Well Springs which I am most interested in. 

Thanks Leora - it works on the land and gets around the landscaping on sand. And hopefully it does not block any views for others (if it does let me know out there......) Good luck for Well Springs!!

• Like 3

Tuesday is a "sometimes release day" - Tomorrow on Wednesday will be a "allways release day"!

If my records are correct next to go would be ... (just hopped around and confirmed it)

SSPE237    Verdant Falls - houses - still hoover texts over them
SSPE252    Bennetts Cove - houseboats - still hoover texts over them
SSPE254    Gentle Grove - houses - still hoover texts over them
SSPE255    Whaleback - houses and houseboats - still hoover texts over them
SSPE269    Rocky Heights - houses - still hoover texts over them
SSPE270    Well Springs - houses - still hoover texts over them

Why there are some regions in the middle not yet even named I cannor figure out. They used to release from left to right row after row from top to bottom, but for some unknownf reason they gave that up. So let's wait and see - and refesh - and hope for the best.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Tuesday is a "sometimes release day" - Tomorrow on Wednesday will be a "allways release day"!

If my records are correct next to go would be ... (just hopped around and confirmed it)

They used to release from left to right row after row from top to bottom, but for some unknownf reason they gave that up. So let's wait and see - and refesh - and hope for the best.

thank you  for the list

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Why there are some regions in the middle not yet even named I cannor figure out. They used to release from left to right row after row from top to bottom, but for some unknownf reason they gave that up. So let's wait and see - and refesh - and hope for the best.

Oh nice!  Sounds like i need to make some popcorn hahahahah

33 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Why there are some regions in the middle not yet even named I cannor figure out.

Went through there last night.  I forget the number of the region, but it kinda looked like they might have had some problems with parcel encroachment on the one that has the 3 meter monument on it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I was hoping for Rocky Heights because I expected an early release but I am tired and the alt has three days left and Goodbury has a great feeling. So far who knows?! I am not known to keep anything longer than a month 🤔

I am loving the two sims left of Goodbury, but I am really in a spoiled mode now and has a line of houses there I wish for. I like sand here in Goodbury, but as I said... I might let it go. I shall say it in the thread where we abandon, if I do.

Goodbury or unknown parcel somewhere? That's the question.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

I am loving the two sims left of Goodbury, but I am really in a spoiled mode now and has a line of houses there I wish for. I like sand here in Goodbury, but as I said... I might let it go. I shall say it in the thread where we abandon, if I do.

Goodbury or unknown parcel somewhere? That's the question.

I'm gonna say keep Goodbury from a neighbours point of view!!! 

It's a tough one! Walk around the other regions, work out what you want or what you have time to try for!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

What is "parcel encroachment" ??? ... googeled it but made no sense!

Well, when they need new parcels, they play soft music at nights, and a week after one parcel encroaches on another, voila!  New camper parcels are born!

Erm, I have no clue.  They just had boxes over a few parcels that said something like "check for parcel encroachment"

• Haha 9

Chloe Delores and Marianne Little neighbors?  That would be a street to visit!  For one month some incredible creativity they have could be showcase Homes.  Yet that Rocky Heights Home with sea view backyard will be released some near future day!  Tough decesion!  Other regions have great locations too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

What is "parcel encroachment" ??? ... googeled it but made no sense!

When something on one parcel overlaps into another.

Tips:

Whenever I make a new build I rez a footprint prim to the exact dimensions of my land and set it in the exact middle. Parcels are sized in divisions of 4x4 squares so you can use the numbers to edit something to line up perfectly.

I then move this prim up and down through anything I have rezzed near the edge of my land make sure that none of the object is extending through (if I can see it poking out of the side of my footprint, I'm encroaching on the neighbor or protected land). I do this usually with the ability to see transparent objects ON and my graphics set to 'basic shaders' off - that will mean that even 'alpha hidden' objects will be visible, as a lot of mesh and almost ALL old sculpties can be bigger that what you see normally - and for sculpties the bigger part is often 'solid' meaning you're putting invisible walls inside a neighbor's land.

Basically I TRY to hold myself to the standard I expect of others (obviously like anyone I can fail at this - as a personal /fail I once had a script spamming a neighbor for months before I cleaned it up - but I try) - which is why for example, I had a thread going about art inside my build. The first thing I did on finding a neighbor who was rezzing things that bothered me was check my own conduct, and remove a few things I had outside my walls...

Caveat: Sculpties can be bigger than even this can show. There is a function somewhere to see the 'agent box' or whatever - but even that can be off for sculpties. As such, it's often best to make any sculpty you have phantom... years ago I had sculpty trees and when I made them 'solid' I found they were occupying a space that covered half my land and half my neighbor's - which I had no ability to see and never did figure out how to narrow down exactly where it was...
- best thing you can do is remove all sculpties and replace them with mesh or prims.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.