When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Was yours grabbed by the avatar whose name is so similar to mine that I have to look twice when I see it??

Yep, it was.

That one also grabbed my abandon this morning in Passwall.

My fiance calls her an unintentional stalker.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Looks like Marianne got a great spot of Goodbury this morning.  Can't wait to watch what she does when she has water view everywhere.   My alt got a house up the hill.  Need a good second floor balcony surround. ;)

Chloe grabbed a good location, too.

Congrats, ladies!

Thanks - as usual I had no time just afterwards so I haven't really scoped. It takes tine as well to know a place I didn't spend much time here previously so we shall see! It's a beautiful place can't be denied. Sand though!!!

• Like 2

:(   I so wanted Goodbury, gave up my Cadhaire spot to go for it.  But tied up all morning.  If anyone doesn't want theirs, oh please let me know!    I'll make time, go inworld to watch, and refresh like a demon!

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

:(   I so wanted Goodbury, gave up my Cadhaire spot to go for it.  But tied up all morning.  If anyone doesn't want theirs, oh please let me know!    I'll make time, go inworld to watch, and refresh like a demon!

Love some spots in Rocky Heights too, if those went.

Maybe one day LL will make it fairer for people who work and cant sit all day, watch regions and refresh, maybe a once in a while weekend release would be nice.  On a positive note...spots seem to be getting better and better

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Suebee Chiwanga said:

Maybe one day LL will make it fairer for people who work and cant sit all day, watch regions and refresh, maybe a once in a while weekend release would be nice.  On a positive note...spots seem to be getting better and better

Don't worry, it'll come! Once supply is closer or over demand, these houses will be very easy to get. I think by next year a lot of people will give up premium on alts and more houses should hopefully open up that way too, on top of them constantly creating new regions.

It's a sucky waiting game for sure, but it's been getting better in terms of finding houses. Especially compared to what it was like in May and June, ohboy.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Suebee Chiwanga said:

I work - but I am at home - I hope you get your place as soon as possible!

53 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Someone will abandon one. The sand will be the reason *probably* !

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Someone will abandon one. The sand will be the reason *probably* !

Lol probably!  I hope I'm there to catch it. 

You know, I'm not that picky, I was happy with Cadhaire, plenty beachy enough for me.  But Goodbury and Rocky Heights shorelines  are the only two sets of beachy houses that my partner has ever thought were nice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

Lol probably!  I hope I'm there to catch it. 

You know, I'm not that picky, I was happy with Cadhaire, plenty beachy enough for me.  But Goodbury and Rocky Heights shorelines  are the only two sets of beachy houses that my partner has ever thought were nice.

I was hoping for Rocky Heights because I expected an early release but I am tired and the alt has three days left and Goodbury has a great feeling. So far who knows?! I am not known to keep anything longer than a month 🤔

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.