When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Shield Markus said:

Not sure what Homes you saw in Rothaker. The reason to post a slurl of the Home being abandoned. I keep my draw distance at 200 all around Bellis don't run into lag often.

i came there from a lagfree place and all of a sudden i couldnt move left to right ,soon as i teleported out the lag was gone 

1 minute ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

Right but those can be returned and actual house reset to factory settings. lol

You should not have to return anything. The moment you abandon a home ALL you rezzed there is automatically returned to your inventory so you get the house allways in a factory fresh state. I guess that @Atina0 meant what the NEIGHBOURS did to their homes . She could not return that ... but derender it! ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

You should not have to return anything. The moment you abandon a home ALL you rezzed there is automatically returned to your inventory so you get the house allways in a factory fresh state. I guess that @Atina0 meant what the NEIGHBOURS did to their homes . She could not return that ... but derender it! ;)

That could be

• Like 1

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

that would not have solved the lag problem though 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

You know, there should be standards, at least minimal ones about looks and lag creating stuff. I say, so ugly s@#t! lol

I think one rule I could make an argument for is no sculpties.

It would solve all the bad looks, but it would solve a LOT of them AND free up the lag.

Personally I'd want a rule about high polygon statues / gatchas (like the ones I bought recently and had to remove from my Zindra build for lag)... but I can't imagine ever being able to win that argument...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.