When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, Kiran Sporg said:

Agreed but i seriously doubt some of physically disabled in SL (and there are many) have much of a chance at this refresh game

With vision problems or hand problems, they have serious problems. The accept botton is so tiny.

I have all my back, hips and legs hurting. I have tried to not sit on the computer, but you know what? I am eating double of the painkillers then, because I am so bored. Tried that in a week, and I had more pain and was bored. This is so exiting, that I don't feel so much pain.

Edited by Marianne Little
Typos
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

With vision problems or hand problems, they have serious problems. The accept botton is so tiny.

I have all my back, hips and legs hurting. I have tried to not sit on the computer, but you know what? I am eating double of the painkillers then, because I am so bored. Tried that in a week, and I had more pain and was bored. This is so exiting, that I don't feel so much pain.

i get what you mean yes  

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

To be fair, you have caught more homes than many of the rest of us have, so you know it's luck as much as anything else. 

I have caught four homes (first one went back extremely fast as the home was positioned and I am sorry terribly pic somewhere on here) on how many releases so you do the math and then stopped. If you consider that a lot good luck on your math compared to others people have beaten me twice that number.

Edited by tootsiepop1

4 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

I have caught three homes on how many releases so you do the math and then stopped. If you consider that a lot good luck on your math compared to others.

I never used the words "a lot". I said you caught more homes than others, which is a fact. If you want math, then I have caught a grand total of 2 homes during releases in the past six months. My comment stands. 

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I never used the words "a lot". I said you caught more homes than others, which is a fact. If you want math, then I have caught a grand total of 2 homes during releases in the past six months. My comment stands. 

But the question is did you stop on your own terms at 2 homes or did you want more that was your choice also. As my comment stands.

• Haha 1

I am lucky, you are right to say that. I started autorefresh early, before the refresh limit. I also have a strange luck. I have no luck in the lottery or other things, so it's only here.

Wish I won in the lottery. I would buy me an island and let you all live there, lol. Maybe not all, an island can't hold all the refresh liga.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, tootsiepop1 said:

But the question is did you stop on your own terms at 2 homes or did you want more that was your choice also. As my comment stands.

OK, keep talking about something other than what I actually said. 🙄

Back on topic to everyone else.... I gave up my beach house last night and someone got it right away. It just goes to show that you can get a great location at *any* time!  

• Like 6

Just now, Marianne Little said:

Yes, really great houses is abandoned. My autorefresh catch campers and boats all the time. I don't click on them now. I see they come 5, 6, 7 times or more just the last hour. Or the same going back in?

I put one STillhouse camper back in just now and there was a Lollipop boat in too. Caught once each.

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Yes, really great houses is abandoned. My autorefresh catch campers and boats all the time. I don't click on them now. I see they come 5, 6, 7 times or more just the last hour. Or the same going back in?

Yeah, I caught a nice houseboat late last night (USA time) after I abandoned my beach house. I didn't keep it because I prefer a rectangle rather than square parcel shape, but it was in a very nice location!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Yeah, I caught a nice houseboat late last night (IUSA time) after I abandoned my beach house. I didn't keep it because I prefer a rectangle rather than square parcel shape, but it was in a very nice location!

There was a houseboat one of my alts threw back which was in a great location but...I knew the owner next door and didn't care to live quite that close to someone I know. 

I'm a bit of a hermit in world as far as where I live. I like socializing on my own terms and was not comfortable having someone I know right next door, much as I do like that person (and no it was not anyone here LOL)

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Yeah, I caught a nice houseboat late last night (USA time) after I abandoned my beach house. I didn't keep it because I prefer a rectangle rather than square parcel shape, but it was in a very nice location!

I didn't realize anyone actually liked the rectangles... :P

The one in Lollipop got grabbed a half hour back - but it's also corner-adjacent the build with all the sculpty trees so...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I didn't realize anyone actually liked the rectangles... :P

The one in Lollipop got grabbed a half hour back - but it's also corner-adjacent the build with all the sculpty trees so...

Well, tbh I probably would like a square parcel, but I checked it out and realized that the deck/pool set up I have works much better on a rectangle parcel, and I am too lazy to reconfigure. 😛 

Yeah I was only able to fit 5 boats into the rectangle shape, and one would need to be sailed around - so that was my 'meh' moment. O.o

I've got 4 of 7 planned boats out on my lot right now in the square - debating the last 3, but... they would fit with plenty of sailing space - thought I did set it up with one needing to sail around another it's a minor curve. 😜

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.