When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here we go again with these off hour releases I am really done not even going to worry myself anymore glad I did not release anything on my alt account was looking at a few homes in Goodbury only to see it was released at another unacceptable time.

People don't guess when the moles are planning to release something because like stated before they have a agenda that is not set around your agenda,  I am sorry to say wishing for a particular home sadly to say I would not get your hopes up high.

But like stated before I think people are just playing catch and release games and I am thinking really they are not after any one particular home at all just the thrill of being able to get a home in this region now let me throw it back almost like fishing for sport not food.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

Similar story here!!

After on Friday I missed the Blackwater release (just been out of the room for 5 minutes) I had been extremely disapointed. Then I let the autorefresh work on the weekend on my netbook sort of just for fun ... BINGO ! On Saturday I caught an abandoned Blackwater in the second row ... and on Sunday? Someone mentioned that his neighbours in the first row seemed to be leaving (houses empty) so I just took a chance and asked them per IM if that might be the case and BINGO ... one of them said YES she was about to abandon right now ... and I set to refeshing manually like mad and BINGO really managed to grab it!

Miracels do happen! Never give up! ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

And I saw it again .... guess what I DIDN'T do? ;)

A bit like a ballgame isn't it? But one of the sort when you must not try to catch the ball but try not to be HIT by it!

i saw it like 6 times in a row thinking whats this ?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

If I can catch one either in Wellsprings or in Rocky Heights you can have ALL the other regions! ;)

Whatever I catch by accident in another region will be abandoned after the release has happened.

My heart stopped when I logged in, because of all the green dots in those regions. But they are not released yet ... phew.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

My heart stopped when I logged in, because of all the green dots in those regions. But they are not released yet ... phew.

Two of these green dots are me and my alt. They are camping there so that I notice when the region is restarted. 

The same idea seems to have occured to a couple of other people! ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Two of these green dots are me and my alt. They are camping there so that I notice when the region is restarted. 

The same idea seems to have occured to a couple of other people! ;)

Yeah, that was me when the 7 houseboats went a couple of days ago. But I forgot to keep an eye on her, if she was logged out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Yeah, that was me when the 7 houseboats went a couple of days ago. But I forgot to keep an eye on her, if she was logged out.

THat's what might happen to me to... these two camp on my tower in the livingroom while I try to do some bookeeping at my bedroom desk!

But NOW I'll join them and keep an eye on them while cutting some carrots for my lunch.

Lol I'm on shift this morning, can't login and very little browser time.  So no hope for me, I think.  Marianne, if you bag ANOTHER excellent south pickle property (what are you doing down there, trying to create a voting bloc?), please consider releasing one of them later in the day!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nika Talaj said:

Lol I'm on shift this morning, can't login and very little browser time.  So no hope for me, I think.  Marianne, if you bag ANOTHER excellent south pickle property (what are you doing down there, trying to create a voting bloc?), please consider releasing one of them later in the day!

HOW DOES SHE DO IT????

• Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.