When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Might be because they are obstructed by houseboats and not a clear view of the water may be how the homes are placed on the region who knows. People have there own preferences of what makes a great home for them that you can never be too sure. It looks like you could de-render them and not lose anything else around as it is a straight shot and all water after that. I too probably would prefer a lake view though over this particular water view I have seen other lovely spots that are a bit more secluded and not surrounded by other things.

I am looking at the map while hoovering inworld. It looks like the coast of Rocky Heights and Well Springs will be perfect for a clear view. Not a bad placement. I really like Well Springs. I would give up my old home for this: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Well Springs/29/68/44

or the others on the side of it.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I am looking at the map while hoovering inworld. It looks like the coast of Rocky Heights and Well Springs will be perfect for a clear view. Not a bad placement. I really like Well Springs. I would give up my old home for this: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Well Springs/29/68/44

or the others on the side of it.

Hmm ok guess I will go back to looking at the regions again, unable to get a clear picture of what you are all seeing from just the map.

Just now, Christhiana said:

I just caught a houseboat in Guppy. Thinking about keeping it.

What a relief. I am so afraid it's a new region release, I didn't know if I should click on it or not.

But the region will go offline just before the release, yes? I am hoovering over Pegleg Channel. If I am logged out, we know it will happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

What makes you all so sure it will be Pegleg Channel next?

If I was I wouldn't refresh -  I want no houseboat.

but they released some of the regions I have been interested in at irregular times when noone expected them

so I allways take part iin the race - just to be on the safe side!

I was I who started to talk about it. And I made all others belive it too. I hope it - because I can glue myself in front of the computer until midnight my time - today.

I can not waste time on wrong houses/boats. I was stupid and clicked on two. I can not run out of 5 tries.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.