Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

1 minute ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

I am on it and nothing happened to the Sario region.

odd must be a SL glitch something definitely went pinkish up there

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

I am on it and nothing happened to the Sario region.

What does that region look like I stopped exploring awhile back. Is this houseboats or homes?

My alt sitting in Pegleg Channel and zooming in her camera to study the boats. I hope one particular boat owner in Blackwater Shoals will not be angry when I copy his/her addon. It's the best kind of flattery? But I will not have a bar in the add-on.

When/if I get a boat where I desire.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

What does that region look like I stopped exploring awhile back. Is this houseboats or homes?

Homes.  I was lucky enough to get one on the small lake for myself.

8 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Three boats in a row! - Release?

It's not Pegleg, the boats is still Govenor Linden's.

Edited by Marianne Little
spelling
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Might be because they are obstructed by houseboats and not a clear view of the water may be how the homes are placed on the region who knows. People have there own preferences of what makes a great home for them that you can never be too sure. It looks like you could de-render them and not lose anything else around as it is a straight shot and all water after that. I too probably would prefer a lake view though over this particular water view I have seen other lovely spots that are a bit more secluded and not surrounded by other things.

I am looking at the map while hoovering inworld. It looks like the coast of Rocky Heights and Well Springs will be perfect for a clear view. Not a bad placement. I really like Well Springs. I would give up my old home for this: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Well Springs/29/68/44

or the others on the side of it.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I am looking at the map while hoovering inworld. It looks like the coast of Rocky Heights and Well Springs will be perfect for a clear view. Not a bad placement. I really like Well Springs. I would give up my old home for this: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Well Springs/29/68/44

or the others on the side of it.

Hmm ok guess I will go back to looking at the regions again, unable to get a clear picture of what you are all seeing from just the map.

Just now, Christhiana said:

I just caught a houseboat in Guppy. Thinking about keeping it.

What a relief. I am so afraid it's a new region release, I didn't know if I should click on it or not.

But the region will go offline just before the release, yes? I am hoovering over Pegleg Channel. If I am logged out, we know it will happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What makes you all so sure it will be Pegleg Channel next?

If I was I wouldn't refresh -  I want no houseboat.

but they released some of the regions I have been interested in at irregular times when noone expected them

so I allways take part iin the race - just to be on the safe side!

3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

What makes you all so sure it will be Pegleg Channel next?

If I was I wouldn't refresh -  I want no houseboat.

but they released some of the regions I have been interested in at irregular times when noone expected them

so I allways take part iin the race - just to be on the safe side!

I was I who started to talk about it. And I made all others belive it too. I hope it - because I can glue myself in front of the computer until midnight my time - today.

I can not waste time on wrong houses/boats. I was stupid and clicked on two. I can not run out of 5 tries.

• Like 1

They can go on the other side and release Bennets Cove. Or other regions. But the houses and boats there is named "protected land" and the ones in Pegleg is named: (Unnamed Parcel). That makes me suspect they go first.

Edited by Marianne Little
added a sentence

did something release, or was it just a boat or two that got stuck in browser cache?  can't go inworld