When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

if you are at the landpage  where you got your old lindenhome  ,you need to refresh over and over again  ,its smart to fill in the name of your  place in the box before you  start refreshing   ,you can refresh 10 times  then you need to wait 10 min   ,to go faster log out of the page and back in and start again   ,about three times a week  ,mon/tuesday and friday  ,houses /boats or campers will be released  ,sometimes everyday  .there are lots of people leaving there homes then ,so your chance of getting a house is pretty good then   ,if your new at this it will take some practice  ,,look a bit on this  forum and you find way more info about it , goodluck !

Thank you! I appreciate the help

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

if you are at the landpage  where you got your old lindenhome  ,you need to refresh over and over again  ,its smart to fill in the name of your  place in the box before you  start refreshing   ,you can refresh 10 times  then you need to wait 10 min   ,to go faster log out of the page and back in and start again   ,about three times a week  ,mon/tuesday and friday  ,houses /boats or campers will be released  ,sometimes everyday  .there are lots of people leaving there homes then ,so your chance of getting a house is pretty good then   ,if your new at this it will take some practice  ,,look a bit on this  forum and you find way more info about it , goodluck !

i forgot to say  ,when you fill in the  name of the house  ,you need to pull down the dropdown menu of the houses to see Bellisseria on top  

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Not really!

Just TPed to SSPE71  and cannot believe they put a STREET between the sea and the houses, a grey motorway!

There are far too many of those grey motorstreets (on which I hardly ever saw a car) in Belliseria for my taste.

Those houses could be dreamhomes - but not with that street - plus balcony facing away from the sea!

A real pity! :(

I don't see SSPE71 on the map at all. At any rate, those of us who like driving enjoy the roads, and why not have some along the sea? Sea breeze blowing into the car windows (or better yet, as you cruise along in a convertible) is nice!

It's a shame that the region doesn't meet your exacting standards, but I'm sure that there will be many residents thrilled to live in it. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Kammy67 said:

Ok, first forgive me if this has been addressed, but I've tried to get one of the new homes for months...and have failed miserably every time...please point me in the right place if there is an answer to this. None of the new homes are available, I never seem to know when/where they are - is there a post that I can follow that will give that information. I've been in SL for 7-8 yrs and have had one of the older linden homes, but left it because it just wasn't aesthetically what I wanted. I really would like to have one now and I'm beyond frustrated with the process, to be honest.

If you haven't read this already it might help:

A lot of info is covered there so I won't repeat it (and region releases aren't restricted to just three days a week) but if you read that and you still have questions you can ask. I'm sure someone will help :)

As for a post to follow that will give you info, this is the official thread. Make sure you FOLLOW this to stay up to date with larger (but less frequent) releases. 

31 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

you can refresh 10 times  then you need to wait 10 min   ,to go faster log out of the page and back in and start again.

Since this is the second time typing this out this morning I'll just make this clear in case it's confusing someone. No you don't have to wait 10 minutes (and if you do that during a release you probably won't catch anything). Once you reach your limit log out of your Dashboard and log back in again and the limits will be "reset" (so you get another 10 or so attempts to refresh before you have to do it all again). I figure that's what you meant but just wanted to make things clear. :) 

Edited by RaeLeeH
Well crap spelling for one thing...
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

If you haven't read this already it might help:

A lot of info is covered there so I won't repeat it (and region releases aren't restricted to just three days a week) but if you read that and you still have questions you can ask. I'm sure someone's sure to help :)

As for a post to follow that will give you info, this is the official thread. Make sure you FOLLOW this to stay up to date with larger (but less frequent) releases. 

Since this is the second time typing this out this morning I'll just make this clear in case it's confusing someone. No you don't have to wait 10 minutes (and if you do that during a release you probably won't catch anything). Once you reach your limit log out of your Dashboard and log back in again and the limits will be "reset" (so you get another 10 or so attempts to refresh before you have to do it all again). I figure that's what you meant but just wanted to make things clear. :) 

Thank you!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Cadhaire is my favorite too.  I snagged an abandon there a while ago that's across the street from the beach houses, on a little rise, half sandy plot!  It's perfect for me, because I'm not all that enthused about living right on the sand. ..

It is almost the same with my house in Axim - and the longer I have it the more I love it and the surer I become that it cannot be topped.

image.thumb.jpeg.a17de9a3683d6760fda87aca88839b22.jpeg

Still I have that dream of a house diredtly at the seashore - no road between me and the sea - no other houses. I know I'd have to put up with a sandy garden for that and I am determined to TRY to make that look nice ... but in the end if I have to decide I might decide for that little jewel in Axim ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I don't see SSPE71 on the map at all. At any rate, those of us who like driving enjoy the roads, and why not have some along the sea? Sea breeze blowing into the car windows (or better yet, as you cruise along in a convertible) is nice!

It's a shame that the region doesn't meet your exacting standards, but I'm sure that there will be many residents thrilled to live in it. 

Sorry I meant to say SSPE271 ... the southeast end of the pickle ... only 8 houses, all on sand, none facing the sea with the balcony (if you rezz the Winchester) ... all divided from the sea by a grey motor-road.

Still I am sure " there will be many residents thrilled to live in it." ... just not me ;)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Sorry I meant to say SSPE271 ... the southeast end of the pickle ... only 8 houses, all on sand, none facing the sea with the balcony (if you rezz the Winchester) ... all divided from the sea by a grey motor-road.

Still I am sure " there will be many residents thrilled to live in it." ... just not me ;)

If I wanted something beachy, this would be great IMO.  Only 8 homes means not much neighbor lag at all.  I'd be fine with my Winchester balcony facing the lake behind me.  If I wanted a balcony to look towards the ocean, I think there is an add-on that would give me a front balcony.   By the same token, since there likely won't be many trees between the house and the ocean, there will probably be a great view just from the front porch - so no balcony really needed.

Yep, we each have our own ideas of what is a nice location.

• Like 7

On 9/17/2019 at 6:05 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I can't wait to see the pics

I'm having a really hard time going for super tacky when I've fallen in love with the insanely beautiful Shenandoah model, but I did manage a wee homage to T-Swizzle and her tack-o-rama trailer park (and Cher!) on the inside. 

781835995_Iamarichmansmall2.thumb.png.9a480e163d630f5fc3d01ff072228384.png

And for those of you youngsters who don't know where this comes from... 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Not really!

Just TPed to SSPE71  and cannot believe they put a STREET between the sea and the houses, a grey motorway!

There are far too many of those grey motorstreets (on which I hardly ever saw a car) in Belliseria for my taste.

Those houses could be dreamhomes - but not with that street - plus balcony facing away from the sea!

A real pity! :(

Maybe they did it that way because of the private lake that those houses' back yards open onto?

Edited by Theresa Tennyson
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am about to do another of my Sunday 9.30am SLT abandons ....

Sadly I've got to cut down on my accounts and as my main got an amazing abandoned camper out of curiosity - I've decided to retire alts over the next month. This means my Gangway houseboat (sheds a million tears) is going to a new owner. 

Gangway is full of very friendly people and next door HB on one side is totally empty since we got them in the release a month ago. It's sunrise view and good aspect of Light of Aurelia lighthouse plus the new island and houseboats on the other side. It is very well decorated by the people who live there so I hope the new owner will respect the hell out of that fact. 

.... I can't get all photos up yet .. more to follow ...

Snapshot_001.png

Snapshot_002.png

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 5

46 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I am about to do another of my Sunday 9.30am SLT abandons ....

Sadly I've got to cut down on my accounts and as my main got an amazing abandoned camper out of curiosity - I've decided to retire alts over the next month. This means my Gangway houseboat (sheds a million tears) is going to a new owner. 

Gangway is full of very friendly people and next door HB on one side is totally empty since we got them in the release a month ago. It's sunrise view and good aspect of Light of Aurelia lighthouse plus the new island and houseboats on the other side. It is very well decorated by the people who live there so I hope the new owner will respect the hell out of that fact. 

.... I can't get all photos up yet .. more to follow ...

Snapshot_001.png

Snapshot_002.png

Ruby Spencer got it.... 5 days old.... surely an alt??? 

25 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

Ruby Spencer got it.... 5 days old.... surely an alt??? 

On 9/20/2019 at 8:39 PM, RaeLeeH said:

Water.

Releasing as soon as I send this post!

And gone to someone named RubyS. Hope she enjoys! 👍

On 9/20/2019 at 10:42 PM, RacyAcey said:

Someone already got it...in just a few seconds - congratulations to Ruby.

7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Another Ruby? Somehow that name sounds familiar to me.

Very familiar lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The parcels I let go at the weekends seem to go straight back in - immediately. When I scoop about for abandons during the week I often pick up the same parcel as it's taken awhile to circle back. I think Ruby was bodding about Gangway waiting for the boat. Perhaps that is the best way? I usually logout after I pressed the button. MUST remember not to log back in to last location. 🙄

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.