When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

This is where I now live and why - after all those locations. This is pretty stunning area and I feel that with less LI spent on landscaping I don't miss the extra allowance! I have not decorated at all yet but I don't feel the need to do much at all to the exterior. This was an abandon (as most of my recent campers I got locked out of the release after one go because I had been scooping abandoned boats!) Abandons rule. Campers do too. I take it all back about not being interested in one because of lower allowance!

Snapshot_137.png

Wow, stunning indeed...and an abandon!  It looks quite peaceful.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

This is where I now live and why - after all those locations. This is pretty stunning area and I feel that with less LI spent on landscaping I don't miss the extra allowance! I have not decorated at all yet but I don't feel the need to do much at all to the exterior. This was an abandon (as most of my recent campers I got locked out of the release after one go because I had been scooping abandoned boats!) Abandons rule. Campers do too. I take it all back about not being interested in one because of lower allowance!

Snapshot_137.png

This is a pretty amazing plot you snagged there. Beautiful. 😍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Mulderon said:

how do you guys even find them? I see nothing but the same old legacy homes

Releases of new regions happen every week on weekdays. It can be any weekday. Popular days for it to happen are Mon, Weds, Fri. Keep tabs on this thread and if it HAS happened and you miss the homes in the release you can still refresh as abandoned homes are more frequent up to half hour afterwards. You can spot them 24 hours a day but they are rare. Manual refresh during a release and after. Good luck!

**should maybe mention that regular posters here are often persistent we are collectors / hoppers / in love with finding homes and or / just spotting the homes. But it is that persistence which gets you a home. Or several or whatever you are looking for. At the moment a lot of time and energy is needed to even spot one. Big release of campers went through and you could get one very easily. But that was the start of last week and now they are rare again! Keep this thread up and notifications on to see latest replies. Several people will report a release!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

If anyone is interested in a beach front plot on Badgers Beach I will be releasing it in 2 minutes, 2:10

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Badger Beach/188/60/0

Sorry for short notice, had my eye injected today so don't want to hang around online if I can help it.

That would have been JUST my dreamhome! Saw your posting about five minutes too late! :(

Was not my day this Monday! Never seen so many houses passing by so quickly without my catcing ANY of them.

And Badger Beach is one of my favourite regions! Had put soooo much hope on that release! Was sooo dissappointed!  :(

Well as I am by no means homeless I will enjoy for while what I have and chase no more!

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

That would have been JUST my dreamhome! Saw your posting about five minutes too late! :(

Was not my day this Monday! Never seen so many houses passing by so quickly without my catcing ANY of them.

And Badger Beach is one of my favourite regions! Had put soooo much hope on that release! Was sooo dissappointed!  :(

Well as I am by no means homeless I will enjoy for while what I have and chase no more!

Oh no, so sorry you missed it, I was really hoping someone from here would get It (I am new to posting but a long time lurker). It was a lovely spot but I don't want a beach home, so thought I'd let someone else enjoy it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Snapshot_137.png

This was the place I got in the release.  It is a lovely spot but I really want to try for a sandy beach house.  Enjoy this!  I truly enjoyed decorating on such a limited scale.

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, minorfailure said:

I asked support, its a hidden metric for now. I got my reset time and for as far as I can tell it's counted since the first time you have swapped. So It's over 24h I think.

You can abandon a limit of 5 times in 24 hours, so counting from the first time you abandon makes sense or there's nothing to register the start and reset period. But it's still up to the Resident to keep track of how many times they abandon during that 24 hour period. 

• Like 2

Just now, RaeLeeH said:

You can abandon a limit of 5 times in 24 hours, so counting from the first time you abandon makes sense or there's nothing to register the start and reset period. But it's still up to the Resident to keep track of how many times they abandon during that 24 hour period. 

With the popularity of the Linden swapping, wouldn't it be a nice thing to have the metric visible or do you think that would be a bad idea?

• Thanks 1

Just now, minorfailure said:

With the popularity of the Linden swapping, wouldn't it be a nice thing to have the metric visible or do you think that would be a bad idea?

It sounds like a good idea in theory but when we get past the Bellisseria release and it becomes a complete region then it might be a moot point or not really that necessary. I can't even really argue it's necessary now as it's not that hard for most of us to count to 5 or write it down somewhere to refer to during the day. I don't think it really warrants code or integration with all the possible bugs the introduction of it might bring. Now if it were something like a 25 limit in 24 hours then maybe it might be more useful, but as it stands right now sure it would be good but not needed. Not in my humble opinion anyway. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Snapshot_137.png

Very nice little location have a waterfall and lake also little bridges connecting you to the neighbor. And looks as though you may be somewhat secluded on the other side no neighbor just a hill. Need a home to be like that would be great.

These reminds me of little in the woods camping retreats need a campfire and some marshmallows while someone tells someone spooky stories.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Very nice little location have a waterfall and lake also little bridges connecting you to the neighbor. And looks as though you may be somewhat secluded on the other side no neighbor just a hill. Need a home to be like that would be great.

There are hills to the back but campers down a little and to the left in the photo along the lake. But I find the camping parcels have more privacy (generally from the ones I have had). TY!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

There are hills to the back but campers down a little and to the left in the photo along the lake. But I find the camping parcels have more privacy (generally from the ones I have had). TY!

I will have to venture over to the campers area and see what they look like have been away on a business conference all weekend so have not been able to play or login to the game. They seem to be very nice for a small little home (tiny home) what are the parcel sizes on these campers?

But also like you stated seems that they put even more landscaping thought into the campers from pics I have seen they have lovely trees, flowers, rock formations and then most seem to be around a body of water  (I think may be wrong).

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

I will have to venture over to the campers area and see what they look like have been away on a business conference all weekend so have not been able to play or login to the game. They seem to be very nice for a small little home (tiny home) what are the parcel sizes on these campers?

But also like you stated seems that they put even more landscaping thought into the campers from pics I have seen they have lovely trees, flowers, rock formations and then most seem to be around a body of water  (I think may be wrong).

512 size with 175 allowance - it makes decorating easier for me personally as I like detail and closer living space. I wish it was 512 land and 300+ allowance - maybe in the future? !! But coping well for now! It's been half half for me with water locations and campers. Some are waterfront but elevated so high that you can't actually see the water from the parcel. The content package is great as well!

2 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

I don't know any way to keep track of it beyond personally keeping track of it yourself, sorry. 

the closest I've come to tracking (aside from just writing it down) it is checking my TP history. alt+h. you've got to TP to each one to release it back so it's there. One exception is when you catch the same one more than once. It only shows up in the history as one visit...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

This was the place I got in the release.  It is a lovely spot but I really want to try for a sandy beach house.  Enjoy this!  I truly enjoyed decorating on such a limited scale.

It goes to show that everyone has a different vision of a dream home. I love this spot because it has my favorite combination—lush green and water. I’m so thankful that Linden Lab and the wonderful Moles have given us such variety. I didn’t go for a camper (yet), because I only recently got a houseboat. It’s been fun exploring the new environment. A great place to visit, even if you don’t live there. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

the closest I've come to tracking (aside from just writing it down) it is checking my TP history. alt+h. you've got to TP to each one to release it back so it's there. One exception is when you catch the same one more than once. It only shows up in the history as one visit...

I've found that I estimate when my 24 hours block is up it's always earlier than I think by a few hours so I always try catching again on the off chance and it works

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.