When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Maybe the universe was trying to tell you something! 😉

i do have to admit  ,its a crazy thing this neverending search for the prefect location   ,in all my years in SL  i never saw this happen with the lindenhomes  ,these Lindens are driving us crazy ,making us believe the gras is really greener at the other side 🙄

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Page 211, the day of Camper regions being reset and named took all the attention. 😆

I did post a picture of still unamed region in the area, a rez boat dock. Why would that dock be created to closed off canal? In Parlouf a fork in the canal goes to the sea in different directions. Why would those be created?  Rez a boat at that inland dock and sail under the Parlouf bridges to the sea. 

That Wonderful Waterfall I agree, likely has to be taken out.

or.... they just decided to put a rezz point in a closed waterway so people could rezz their boats and use it.... doesn't mean they will take out a really nice waterfall (again the two levels of water are totally different).... seem more likely to me this is the case... it's all speculation....

• Like 2

I would never risk to give up a perfect location with an alt and try to catch it with my main.

Though if you do NOT want it it might happen that you catch a house back that you just abandoned (has happened to me a couple of times - twice during the camper rush on Tuesday), but if you WANT it you never get a special person, a friend, to catch a house you abandon. However exact your timing ALLWAYS someone else got it. Have tested that a lot of times as abandoner or as catcher and it NEVER worked out!

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

1 minute ago, Shield Markus said:

Deer Pass is being released? Those people will be getting canal view Homes, everyone of them! Thank You Derrick Team and Moles! 

lovely water view  ,still lots of houses not ready for release i think 

48 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Page 211, the day of Camper regions being reset and named took all the attention. 😆

I did post a picture of still unamed region in the area, a rez boat dock. Why would that dock be created to closed off canal? In Parlouf a fork in the canal goes to the sea in different directions. Why would those be created?  Rez a boat at that inland dock and sail under the Parlouf bridges to the sea. 

That Wonderful Waterfall I agree, likely has to be taken out.

What??  All waterways have to end somewhere. Why would they take the waterfall out?   They would not have put it there in the first place if it was meant to be a passage.  Having the waterfall there also makes a nice swim area.

Edited by Cricket Portland
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Nika Talaj said:

Lol tried to catch it Rae but got one way inland on The Gardens instead.  I swear people do that on purpose!

I tried to give warning, NIka, sorry. But it's very late and my eyes are hanging out of my head. The sun will be up soon. But since I'm really hoping for a beach parcel (without those lag-inducing house boats) it made no sense to keep it a second longer, not when I knew someone else would enjoy it right now. Maybe next time (if or even when there is a next time)? ;) 

• Like 3

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

Really? I didn't hear one sound!

Might be because I chose as searchword "Traditional" ??

I have no idea. I had Auto Refresh on while I build and heard the alert, immediately switched screens and caught it. My search word is still Bellisseria if that helps? 🤔

• Thanks 1

I have noticed with a couple of the recent releases that Patch and Derrick were nowhere in sight. I know Patch started vacation today, but I did not see Derrick as I had in the past, and I was logged out with the "You have been logged out of Second LIfe" thing that gives you the option to read IMs you may have received.  In the past, it would be the region-shaking screen telling of an impending restart.  I think to myself, "Darn, I crashed," but then gasp, realizing that it might be a release and sure enough...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.