When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok now we're getting closer!

Badger Beach, not ON the beach but 2 rows up AND back of the house faces the beach so if I use the Winchester with the balcony I'll have a decent view of the ocean once I ban/derender all the trees. I'm good with this. I can even derender bushes on the ground and have a decent view.

Not too shabby. Will keep this one for sure. 

• Like 8

I got a beach front traditional at last (in Badger Beach) but I am loving the waterfront camper I have with my husbands account. I intended downgrading his account if I got a nice traditional or camper with my own account. Might have to keep both accounts premium now lol

BTW for anyone who refreshes manually. I have been trying since Thursday and not a single house, camper or HB showed for me. I just realised tonight that Bellisseria is not showing as top of the list anymore.

• Like 5

If anyone is interested in a beach front plot on Badgers Beach I will be releasing it in 2 minutes, 2:10

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Badger Beach/188/60/0

Sorry for short notice, had my eye injected today so don't want to hang around online if I can help it.

Edited by ZsaZsaZahira
addition
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

To each their own.  I view the Campwich Forest region as a recreational area (towlines whee!) and gateway to the (elevated water) camping regions.  I think it's the only place you can sail/boat to from the rest of Belli, disembark, and travel through the camping regions without flying or TPing.  You'll be able to take a train tour from Campwich Station, once the tracks are complete!  The views along the tracks look fantastic.  You can also take a lovely horse ride from your home in Belli, over the bridge in Porthole, through the forest, and throughout the entirety of Campwich, without dismounting once.   Better pack some jerky and water.  Beautiful.

To add to this, I was riding my scooter through the dirt roads the other night as the sun was setting, and I am just in awe with what the Lindens/Moles have created as well as the residents with their unique ideas. There were even a couple trailer areas made to look a bit dumpy on purpose by the resident, and even that showed  such character. I ran into a few forks in the road where I struggled with which way to turn, afraid to miss something.  I had started from Wolfington and worked my way down, opening the map from time to time to make sure I was still headed south and yes, I did get turned around a couple times, but that just lead to more sights.  Then it got darker out and the camps started to glow with bonfires, stars, fireflies, Halloween decor, and so much more!  I was so immersed that I felt i could hear the gentle lapping of the lake and river waters, the crackling of the fires and even the scent of a cookout. Then a road led straight onto a pier over some water, which caught me off guard, and it turned out to be Lake Tatakaka, where my mouth dropped open even more. It was like I heard a chorus of angels as I approached. LOL. My trek back home was just as amazing, and I apologize if anyone has scooter tracks in their flowerbeds or grass. I could not keep my eyes on the road!  :D 

Edited by Cricket Portland
  • Like 16

10 hours ago, Kechara Kirax said:

would have been nice if the campwich lodge was an actual house release but no its just a community building for those camping trailers that kind of underwhelmed me.

There is no way they could release the lodge as a Linden Home.  It is way to large and would never scale down properly for the size needed to fit on a 1024 plot.

I just love these folks that pop in to make one or two disparaging comments, never to return, never bothering to actually become a part of the Forum Community.

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There is no way they could release the lodge as a Linden Home.  It is way to large and would never scale down properly for the size needed to fit on a 1024 plot.

I just love these folks that pop in to make one or two disparaging comments, never to return, never bothering to actually become a part of the Forum Community.

i post when i feel the need to say something. otherwise i dont, its that simple. i dont have to put a bunch of text out there to be a part of a community.

equally.. this is secondlife they have the capability to do many more amazing things than simply scale down a building.. which i might add is actually possible. designers do it all the time. Trompe Loeil is a fantastic example of just such creative ability. 😜

Edited by Kechara Kirax

20 minutes ago, Kechara Kirax said:

equally.. this is secondlife they have the capability to do many more amazing things than simply scale down a building.. which i might add is actually possible. designers do it all the time. Trompe Loeil is a fantastic example of just such creative ability. 😜

They could give us all ponies, too, but don't hold your breath. ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Cricket Portland said:

Then a road led straight onto a pier over some water, which caught me off guard, and it turned out to be Lake Tatakaka, where my mouth dropped open even more. It was like I heard a chorus of angels as I approached. LOL. My trek back home was just as amazing, and I apologize if anyone has scooter tracks in their flowerbeds or grass. I could not keep my eyes on the road!  :D 

This is where I now live and why - after all those locations. This is pretty stunning area and I feel that with less LI spent on landscaping I don't miss the extra allowance! I have not decorated at all yet but I don't feel the need to do much at all to the exterior. This was an abandon (as most of my recent campers I got locked out of the release after one go because I had been scooping abandoned boats!) Abandons rule. Campers do too. I take it all back about not being interested in one because of lower allowance!

Snapshot_137.png

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 14

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.